Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread (39337 Views)

Football Manager 2020 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2019 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2018 PC Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by teeezy00: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2017
timidapsin:
replied smiley
Please sir I just sent u an email,i need the game help a brother please
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
timidapsin:
click my profile and select send pm
i tried that and i got this 'too many anonymous email' reply. Please help a fellow gamer out.
Shedrachadegene@gmail.com
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
GangnamStyle:

i tried that and i got this 'too many anonymous email' reply. Please help a fellow gamer out.
Shedrachadegene@gmail.com
already replied you message me on whatsapp
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by vickylincon(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
timidapsin:
I have replied your email
and me as well o. luvmeahvictor2003@gmail.com. thanks a bunch
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by vickylincon(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
joenasmart7:
To Download Pc Games, Andriod Games Such As Football Manager, Pes2017, Fifa 17 Go To Www.Oceanofgames.com Website Of Beast For Games
pls..my PES 2017 lags a lot. how can I rectify that. am running on window 10
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by karbonkim: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2017
lanrefresh:
I used wolves to win d epl.my 4231 gegenpress formation kills big teams
I bet you downloaded the tactics
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by lanrefresh(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
karbonkim:
I bet you downloaded the tactics
yeah from fmscout.com and modified it
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by ocephraim(m): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
timidapsin:
replied smiley

Cool... Thanks for the help man
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by karbonkim: 12:32am On Apr 08, 2017
lanrefresh:
yeah from fmscout.com and modified it
if you sabi would've made your own
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by abiola883: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Please I need the football manager 2017. Kindly help
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by abiola883: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
I need FM 17 for PC. Please send me

Biolaservc@yahoo.com

Thanks and God bless
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by lajidewhiz: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
timidapsin:
my username @gmail.com

@timidapsin Please i sent you a mail just now. I need the PC version of FM 2017 please help.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2017
My FM 16 story
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 11, 2017
Now that i am close to getting my own copy of FM17 (courtesy of timidaspin), the feeling of nostalgia towards my FM16 has been at its peak. Because of this, i decided to start a new game altogether after 15years of being a journey man in my previous save
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2017
So i decided to start a new save but this time, i choose a more challenging option i.e. The !
"create your club" option.

This is an option i have never tried on FM so honestly it really had my attention.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2017
the name "create your club" is self explanatory. Here you get to build a team from the start.

I started by selecting man united and then renaming it to a name i choose.

Then you get the option to modifying your transfer budget, jersey color.

You can also start with an empty team by clearing the names of the existing players from the squad list, which is exactly what i did. When you do this, you will be left with very few (less than ten reserve team players) at the very beginning of the game.

I was left with Sean goss, James weir, Joe Rothwell, Marcus rashford, sergio romero, guilermo varela, fosu-mensah, axel tuanzebe and nick Powell.

The rest of the cleared first team players will become free agent at the beginning of the game.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2017
GangnamStyle:
the name "create your club" is self explanatory. Here you get to build a team from the start.

I started by selecting man united and then renaming it to a name i choose.

Then you get the option to modifying your transfer budget, jersey color.

You can also start with an empty team by clearing the names of the existing players from the squad list, which is exactly what i did. When you do this, you will be left with very few (less than ten reserve team players) at the very beginning of the game.

I was left with Sean goss, James weir, Joe Rothwell, Marcus rashford, sergio romero, guilermo varela, fosu-mensah, axel tuanzebe and nick Powell.

The rest of the cleared first team players will become free agent at the beginning of the game.
wow I have never tried the create a club option before... Sounds cool.. But Bro it's gonna be a long journey
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2017
timidapsin:
wow I have never tried the create a club option before... Sounds cool.. But Bro it's gonna be a long journey
It has been really fun and challenging at the same time. And you are right, it is proving to be a longer journey than i thought.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2017
So i start managing the team by promoting rashford, Sean goss, James weir, varela, and romero.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2017
I also wanted to promote nick Powell but he was and is still on a five month injury. But he is a big part of my plans.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2017
I immediately set my team training focus to "team cohesion" because i knew i was stepping into uncharted territory.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Then the scouting began. I went to the player search screen and all i could see was a bunch of championship level players as the only players that were willing to join my team. Nobody wants to join an unknown team that is just starting up.

The best striker i could find was Andre-Pierre Gignac at tigres in Mexico. So i signed him on the cheap quickly and the fans celebrated.

Then i scrolled down a little and saw a familiar name "Jordan Rhodes". If you follow football very well, you will remember this guy scored over 45 goal for huddersfield some seasons ago. So i followed my gut and signed him up. But he was injured before he signed.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
I always have 3 no.9s in my team, this is because i always play the 4231 wide formation. but so far i have two. Gignac and Rhodes. They match the profile of my two main strikers i.e. One is at the peak of his powers while the latter is approaching his peak.

But my third choice striker is always a wonderkid but very few wonderkids in Europe were interested in joining the team in July.

So i remembered Gabriel Jesus of man city and thought i should check him out in the game. He was at palmeiras and had really good attributes for an 18 year old Brazilian so i quickly signed him up. I had to activate Brazilian players in order to be able to find him in the game.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Something amazing happened as soon as i bought these three players, especially after i bought gignac. More players started showing interest in joining my club. I started seeing many familiar premier league names and a lot of veterans.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
GangnamStyle:
Something amazing happened as soon as i bought these three players, especially after i bought gignac. More players started showing interest in joining my club. I started seeing many familiar premier league names and a lot of veterans.
try getting Maximiliano Romero.. That guy will turn out to be the best in your team
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
So i quickly went to dortmund to check if henrikh mkhitaryan was interested in my project, well he wasn't.

Mkhitaryan is probably the most consistent AMC on FM16. He barely gives you below 7.0 every match even though his attributes look weak.

I was persistent and put in an offer anyway. It was accepted and when we got to the negotiating table, he wasn't willing to listen but i managed to persuade him then the deal was concluded.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
For a team that is going to be littered with youngsters, i had to think of getting veterans (33 and above) for experience and tutoring.

First of them to come in was a 33year old Kaka to act as cover for the AMC position. Next was Adriano from barca for he versatility, he plays anywhere along the left as well as right back. And the veteran last to come in was patrice evra from juventus.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
Very few quality wide players were willing to join the team so the best i could find were Demerai Gray, Jeffrey schlupp and Christian pavon from boca juniors.

Its funny how nobody talks about Christian pavon on this thread or previous threads. The guy is a complete beast with a height of just 167cm. I strongly believe the makers of FM16 just decided to make him the next messi in the game. Five to Seven years into my previous saves, the guy is unplayable. At that time he is described as "world class winger".

Christian pavon and mkhitaryan are the only players in my team that i have worked actively with in my previous saves.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
timidapsin:
try getting Maximiliano Romero.. That guy will turn out to be the best in your team

i will definitely check him out. Though i have not worked with him before just like 98% of my team. That's the purpose of this entire challenge.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by martinsfm(m): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
U havent used angel correa, at atletico, hes young tho,
GangnamStyle:
So i quickly went to dortmund to check if henrikh mkhitaryan was interested in my project, well he wasn't.

Mkhitaryan is probably the most consistent AMC on FM16. He barely gives you below 7.0 every match even though his attributes look weak.

I was persistent and put in an offer anyway. It was accepted and when we got to the negotiating table, he wasn't willing to listen but i managed to persuade him then the deal was concluded.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by martinsfm(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
I havent gotten FM17 tho, but in FM16 there are some players that I see as cheat...

Carlos Bacca....use him as a Complete forward, the guy will bang in often

Angel Correa (Atletico Madrid) initially signed him on loan when I was with Sunderland in the championship, the dude helped me to epl... signed him for 20M... his market value increased to 30M+ within months, cos he always gives 7.0 nd above performances even if I get trashed 4-0 with my Sunderland team in epl

Suso (Milan) normally preferred as a winger, converted him to an AMC, helped me win Serie A, if he plays well, I win.

Niang (Milan) fine inside foward... scores great goals

Ruili ( Real Sociedad Goalie) always sign me on a free in the second season in FM16... dude is a legend....

Jose Gimenze ( Atletico Madrid) 21 years, already telling me he wants to be a starter, ever since I used him, ive never dropped him, benched Savic for him
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
martinsfm:
I havent gotten FM17 tho, but in FM16 there are some players that I see as cheat...

Carlos Bacca....use him as a Complete forward, the guy will bang in often

Angel Correa (Atletico Madrid) initially signed him on loan when I was with Sunderland in the championship, the dude helped me to epl... signed him for 20M... his market value increased to 30M+ within months, cos he always gives 7.0 nd above performances even if I get trashed 4-0 with my Sunderland team in epl

Suso (Milan) normally preferred as a winger, converted him to an AMC, helped me win Serie A, if he plays well, I win.

Niang (Milan) fine inside foward... scores great goals

Ruili ( Real Sociedad Goalie) always sign me on a free in the second season in FM16... dude is a legend....

Jose Gimenze ( Atletico Madrid) 21 years, already telling me he wants to be a starter, ever since I used him, ive never dropped him, benched Savic for him

Carlos Becca is good also in Fm17 but unfortunately Fm2017 hot prospects are different from 16

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? / UK49 Codes UK 49s Hot And Cold Numbers / Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.