Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread (39326 Views)

Football Manager 2020 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2019 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2018 PC Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
martinsfm:
U havent used angel correa, at atletico, hes young tho,

No, i have never used angel correa in the game but i know him very well in real life. Very explosive little player. Barca even put in a bid for him last summer but it was rejected. I will find out more about him in the game.

1 Like

Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
martinsfm:
I havent gotten FM17 tho, but in FM16 there are some players that I see as cheat...

Carlos Bacca....use him as a Complete forward, the guy will bang in often

Angel Correa (Atletico Madrid) initially signed him on loan when I was with Sunderland in the championship, the dude helped me to epl... signed him for 20M... his market value increased to 30M+ within months, cos he always gives 7.0 nd above performances even if I get trashed 4-0 with my Sunderland team in epl

Suso (Milan) normally preferred as a winger, converted him to an AMC, helped me win Serie A, if he plays well, I win.

Niang (Milan) fine inside foward... scores great goals

Ruili ( Real Sociedad Goalie) always sign me on a free in the second season in FM16... dude is a legend....

Jose Gimenze ( Atletico Madrid) 21 years, already telling me he wants to be a starter, ever since I used him, ive never dropped him, benched Savic for him

i used bacca, niang and suso in my previous save when i managed AC Milan. Very reliable set of players. Took me 3 years to win the serie A though with bacca being a monster that season. Then i sold almost the entire team including bacca to chelsea and struggled with relegation the next season. As a result of that, i was sacked in January.

2 Likes

Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
martinsfm:
I havent gotten FM17 tho, but in FM16 there are some players that I see as cheat...

Carlos Bacca....use him as a Complete forward, the guy will bang in often

Angel Correa (Atletico Madrid) initially signed him on loan when I was with Sunderland in the championship, the dude helped me to epl... signed him for 20M... his market value increased to 30M+ within months, cos he always gives 7.0 nd above performances even if I get trashed 4-0 with my Sunderland team in epl

Suso (Milan) normally preferred as a winger, converted him to an AMC, helped me win Serie A, if he plays well, I win.

Niang (Milan) fine inside foward... scores great goals

Ruili ( Real Sociedad Goalie) always sign me on a free in the second season in FM16... dude is a legend....

Jose Gimenze ( Atletico Madrid) 21 years, already telling me he wants to be a starter, ever since I used him, ive never dropped him, benched Savic for him

jimenez and rulli are two player that are destined for big things in real life. So am not surprised that they are brilliant in the game. I tried to buy rulli when i took over valencia in 7 seasons into one of my saves but mancity beat me to his signature. So a stuck with Antonio sivera who came through the valencia mestalla and turns out to be a very reliable goalie many seasons into the game.

1 Like

Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
So back to my FM16 diary,

my midfield was always going to be a major conundrum for me considering the fact that i had three reserve players i was willing to give a chance atleast for this one season (goss, weir and Powell). But i still needed one reliable performer but every single central midfielder i contacted in the game were asking for more than i felt i should pay them.

Then i remembered a certain Tiemoue bakayoko of Monaco and thought i should check him out in the game. I wasn't too disappointed, he had average attributes for a 21 year old, the type u knew that with faith in such player and the best possible training, he could become real quality. So i took a chance and signed him up on a cheap. I also signed andre gomes from valencia, making it five central midfielders in total. One of them will surely fall out of favor before the end of the season.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Finding center backs was tricky too. I had to sign jonny Evans cos i knew he is an ex man utd player in real life and i still below 30, there is no way the makers of the game were gonna mess him up completely.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Due to difficulty in finding center backs, i had to go back into to free agent market and sign Marcos rojo on a free transfer.

I then added two ex united academy players i.e. Michael keane and James Chester as backups.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
For the right back position, i brought in nelson semedo from benfica.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
During the course of the pre season, some players performed brilliantly e.g. Adriano, Sean goss, bakayoko, gignac, Evans, demerai gray, and Christian pavon,
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
But most notably, one players performance was really bad. It was my goal keeper, sergio romero who i planned to make my first choice and buy a backup for. He was conceding from every angle it became depressing to watch. I had no option but to go back into the transfer market and look for another first choice goalkeeper.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
Three goalkeepers headed my shortlist namely igor akinfeev (CSKA Moscow), bernd leno (leverkusen), and timo horn.

Akinfeev was screened out cos age wasn't on his side, so it was a coin toss between leno and horn.

I finally decided to go with leno because i knew him better in real life.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Preshivano01(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
Pls how do I get this game on my system... and Wats the memory
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
Preshivano01:
Pls how do I get this game on my system... and Wats the memory
send an email to timidapsin, the OP of this thread.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by kaboninc(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
timidapsin:
I have

Me too..need that game..

Thanks..
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Preshivano01(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
@Timidapsin Bro here's my mail,pls I need dis game, msg me web u can so u put me tru.. tnks.. preciousinegbenehi@gmail.com
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Dixxy98: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2017
my email is saminyang98@gmail.com pls can u help me get fm 17
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2017
Please you guys should stop dropping your mails here, just send me a mail I will respond.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by abdul123(m): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
I don't understand the nairaland email tin... Pls don't be offended.... This is my mail.... cosmosdon85@gmail.com
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by abdul123(m): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
GangnamStyle:
But most notably, one players performance was really bad. It was my goal keeper, sergio romero who i planned to make my first choice and buy a backup for. He was conceding from every angle it became depressing to watch. I had no option but to go back into the transfer market and look for another first choice goalkeeper . we re both on d 2016 shit just that m already in year 2032....in these game I've turned almost every best player in the world to be my coach... Reputation rating is just too high wth my celta football team....
Ill advise you to sign donnaruma or go to the Ukrainian League u'll definitely see lots of very good goalkeepers

Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 15, 2017
Guy no vex been trying to message you. Abeg I need the game too please. My mail is isenahj@gmail.com
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 1:04am On Apr 15, 2017
Isenah:
Guy no vex been trying to message you. Abeg I need the game too please. My mail is isenahj@gmail.com
no vex? grin grin please na
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 15, 2017
timidapsin:
no vex? grin grin please na
yes oh, I go beg na. You have no idea how seriously I've been trying to get this game grin
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by lanrefresh(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
karbonkim:
if you sabi would've made your own
i can make for you if you tell me d type of style you want to play
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=abdul123 post=55561445][/quote]

I have worked with donnaruma in my previous save at two different clubs. He only come good about 8 years into the save. Before then, he is average at best. He is what i like to call a late bloomer.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by johnstar(m): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2017
Hu got fmh 17mobile? Pls i need ur playstore id if u already installed it on Mobile
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by Dixxy98: 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
hey guys, started the game with portsmouth. so anyone know any good players at league one or two lvl pls tell. Thanks
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by syllas007: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
dont really understand the e-mail thing either...here is my mail please.....adamsadeniran22@gmail.com
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by coolfredo(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2017
timidapsin:
send me an email
hi bro i have sent u mail i need this fm2017 i tried downloading it at play store it seem i cant fill in d correct detail of my card
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by coolfredo(m): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2017
CaptPlanet:
I can't wait to start playing mine.

I have a very schedule and this game is supposed to be my only get away esp for weekends after epl fixtures.

Currently downloading....
which site can i use to download fm2017 i tried google store and fill in my card detail it says i shoud change my card detail
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by coolfredo(m): 9:37am On Apr 20, 2017
CaptPlanet:
I just got my fm17 from timidaspin and I must confess the game is awesome!!!!

I just started my first season ans ofcourse i'm managing my team chelsea....lol! Bro how can i download it google play store need me to change my card detail tnx

My weekends are about to be lit as fvck. Thanks bro! You're legit!
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by CaptPlanet(m): 9:40am On Apr 20, 2017
coolfredo:
which site can i use to download fm2017 i tried google store and fill in my card detail it says i shoud change my card detail

Contact the owner of this thread bro. He'll give u.
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by CaptPlanet(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2017
Dixxy98:
hey guys, started the game with portsmouth. so anyone know any good players at league one or two lvl pls tell. Thanks

Google bro. There are loads of young players up for grabs esp in your first transfer window. Their worth rises as the game goes on.

My policy is catch them young and cheap
Re: Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread by coolfredo(m): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Contact the owner of this thread bro. He'll give u.
ok thanks i have quote his post and also sent him mail but he hasnt reply yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? / UK49 Codes UK 49s Hot And Cold Numbers / Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.