Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Sex Could Be Gud Or Bad! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Could Be Gud Or Bad! (1441 Views)

(photo)if U Gud In Cracking, Come In Here -geniuses Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Could Be Gud Or Bad! by aylala2002(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2007
[b][/b] angry[color=#990000][/color]Hey guys! Do u all know dat SEX deatroys u? Sex could either be in form of fornication, adultery, or the God-approved sex(between married couples-i.e 1 husband,one wife ).Only sex btw couples are allowed and deemed good in God's sight. Any other form of sex, viz-a-viz:masturbation, MouthAction, anal sex, homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexualism,sex-orgies and even LUST are all abomination before GOD. Am led by the SPIRIT to tell all nairaland users, hey, i was a victim of da devil corncernig this issue.Glorify god in your bodies,dat body is not urs, but God's,its d temple of God, u were boght wit a price on the cross by God the son-Jesus!.So stop dat immoral act now,plead 4 help 4rm God and he'll giv u grace to b a new creature, belive me its easy to live rite!!!Any objection pls?God bless u all angry.Mail me 4 more counselling 2ru aylala2002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Sex Could Be Gud Or Bad! by 190: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2009
wahala~
Re: Sex Could Be Gud Or Bad! by fulldepth(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2009
someone SANE, for the first time !
hope u are for real ?
Re: Sex Could Be Gud Or Bad! by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2009
@poster
as much as i understand where you are coming from, i would say that each and everyone should decide what they want to do with their bodies.
if you want to keep yours for your bride, fair enough but dont try to spit on the ones who decides to have a GUD TIME!!!!!!!

we can talk about it for days on end, the fact remains that people should do what THEY deem right for them and basta!

by the way, what happens to the people who do NOT want to get married? should they be virgin for the rest of their life? is there a special ¨deal¨ for them?

ps: lets not forget that not everybody around the world (and on NL) stands by whats written in your bible.
Re: Sex Could Be Gud Or Bad! by mamagee3(f): 12:22am On Nov 26, 2009
Problem dey oooo. grin grin
Re: Sex Could Be Gud Or Bad! by puskin: 12:31am On Nov 26, 2009
@poster
Pls tell me more.
Re: Sex Could Be Gud Or Bad! by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 26, 2009
. . .yeees poster, please continue jor

(1) (Reply)

husband says he won't "hold" me if I wish to leave / Can U Date Ur Boss. / A Friend Sent This And I Found It Amazingly Funny And True: Do You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.