Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

A Friend Sent This And I Found It Amazingly Funny And True: Do You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Sent This And I Found It Amazingly Funny And True: Do You? (1422 Views)

My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? / A Friend Of Mine Sent This To Me!!!!! / A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Sent This And I Found It Amazingly Funny And True: Do You? by Archilles(m): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2009
NINE WORDS WOMEN USE
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes, Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(cool Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying GET LOST!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
Re: A Friend Sent This And I Found It Amazingly Funny And True: Do You? by santanovva(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2009
Fuel finish, why didnt you make it 10? grin

Funny, I'll heed your warning in[b] 2015[/b] grin grin
Re: A Friend Sent This And I Found It Amazingly Funny And True: Do You? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2009
lol I agree to all that grin I find it amazingly funny as I do some of it myself
especially 1,3,4,6 and 8 grin
Re: A Friend Sent This And I Found It Amazingly Funny And True: Do You? by victorazy(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2009
Dis na old story naaa!!!!
Re: A Friend Sent This And I Found It Amazingly Funny And True: Do You? by mrperfect(m): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2009
Funny
Re: A Friend Sent This And I Found It Amazingly Funny And True: Do You? by sistawoman: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2009
Hand this out at every Uni on the first day of class and this should again be given to the men right before they walk down the aisle.
Re: A Friend Sent This And I Found It Amazingly Funny And True: Do You? by coolier(f): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2009
To some extent.
Re: A Friend Sent This And I Found It Amazingly Funny And True: Do You? by dani1luv: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2009
Funny to some extent
Re: A Friend Sent This And I Found It Amazingly Funny And True: Do You? by gabriel4u(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2009
@poster
Omo u don talk am jare
@sistawoman she bi u don earam wel wel.
Re: A Friend Sent This And I Found It Amazingly Funny And True: Do You? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2009
I totally agree. hahaha lolol
Re: A Friend Sent This And I Found It Amazingly Funny And True: Do You? by gabriel4u(m): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2009
@rokiatu

2 and 5 too are also perfectly right and correct too
Re: A Friend Sent This And I Found It Amazingly Funny And True: Do You? by MUNEER2(m): 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2009
@Poster, Sense,  grin
Re: A Friend Sent This And I Found It Amazingly Funny And True: Do You? by sweetpie23: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2009
Archilles:

NINE WORDS WOMEN USE
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes, Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are A SlowPoke and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(cool Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying GET LOST!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

5 reasons why men marry ! / Please, I Need your Advise / What Is It With Beautiful Women And Character Flaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.