Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) (47119 Views)

Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap / Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
shocked
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Prince4ril: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
This a wicked world
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
kingsman66:
how can a woman burn my skin like this, and I seat there taking pix.
some men are mumu.
nah to just open her pussy and pure the remaining oil in there......
what a wicked world
shocked why do you think the woman is in the pic? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by lawalosky(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
kenyan women and code-hearted is like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
so nothing good can come out of this useless count3
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
lawalosky:
kenyan women and code-hearted is like 5&6

which one be code-hearted? you mean cold-heart?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by discman2k2(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
kingsman66:
some men are mumu.
what a wicked world

Bros, no offense meant but i strongly feel ur d mumu!!! If u had read the full story u would've read that the lady is "at large ".
Moreover, how can someone going thru the serious pains of 1st level burns go after the suspect to do ur recommendations?!!

Wetin u drink? abi na smoke

NO VEX, JUST MAKING KNOWN MY OBSERVATIONS BRO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by peekay007: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
People in General are wicked,be it a Man or Woman sad

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Slickest(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
kingsman66:
some men are mumu.
what a wicked world
I see ..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Philpham:
grin grin grin The man get luck e no cut im di...ck join. A good lesson to cheating men out there. This is the beginning.

so attempted murder is justified because of extramarital sex?
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Merry Christmas
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Seunpaul01(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
This is pure wickedness.
Women women women....
Kai....... Obinrin lo n pe laye. Aye, Mo gbe idi o.
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by tete7000(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
I dey fear any man when dey boldly say,"I am not scared of women.."

No be only women dey carry out this kind of wickedness now. Some jealous men too have been reported in the past to have poured acid on their partners. Wickedness is not peculiar to one particular gender you know.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
This is pure wickedness, if you are unhappy with your marriage, why not just leave in peace, na wah o, i pray she is caught and dealt with
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by sisisioge: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
DearLordinheaven!
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by delishpot: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
Leave abusive marriages ooooooo. When they tell them, they won't listen. See this man now, shebi Na fear of what would people say make am turn to roast meat on Christmas day?man People should know that men also face domestic abuse and they should be encouraged to speak out too.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by uzo200(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
Philpham:
grin grin grin The man get luck e no cut im di...ck join. A good lesson to cheating men out there. This is the beginning.

from this your statement, it is obvious that you are a woman... And probably very ugly... I can sense your ugliness from your statement... No nigger will ever be faithful to a bitch like you... you go cut d**k tire.... Just look at you.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
God some humans are wicked haha
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by almustopha82(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
I will not take this Kenyan with bad news na only Kenya dey 4 Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by OYAY(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
She successfully burnt the man!!! What a pity, how will she live a good life tooo after this dastardly act?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by glossy6(f): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
What a wicked woman!
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by OYAY(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
She successfully burnt the man!!! What a pity, how will she live a good life tooo after this dastardly action?
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by aftatechbiz(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
When will I hear good news about this Kenya sef?
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by adblack10(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
embarassed

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Beware of narcissists. These creatures have no empathy. Its simply beyond mental disorder. Their soul shares their body with demon(s). They are possessed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
kenya women and devil are inseperable
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Legend87(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Guys pls fear women,if u dont u r on your own oo. angry grin

The woman wicked sha cry

Just the way i'm scared of you....cheesytongue

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Jacobx007: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Wonderful !!!!!!!! Chai

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by eyinjuege: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mad people everywhere.

I hope she serves her time in jail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers / Ochanya Ogbanje: Benue Street Named After Girl Raped To Death By Uncle & Son / Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.