Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa (35173 Views)

Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa / Army Recovers N2million As They Kill 10 Boko Haram Fighters In Borno / Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by DONSMITH123(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
The Nigerian Army on Wednesday said it had recovered Abubakar Shekau’s Qur’an and flag in Camp Zero, the Boko Haram’s Headquarters in Sambisa forest.

The Theatre Commander of Operation Lafiya Dole, Maj.-Gen. Lucky Irabor, said this while giving newsmen update on “Operation Rescue Final’’ in Maiduguri.

He said, “We believe that the Holy Book and the flag were abandoned by Abubakar Shekau while he escaped.

“The Book will be taken to the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Burutai, for onward presentation to Mr. President.

“We have also made a lot of arrests. Our troops in Damboa arrested about 15 Boko Haram members. We also arrested one Musa from Potiskum on Christmas day which was Dec.25.

“On Dec. 26 our troops also intercepted two Boko Haram suspects in Maiduguri.

“We, therefore, warn residents of the state to be wary of people coming to hide in and around their houses.

“We are also warning residents to report any suspected Boko Haram members hiding in their houses to the relevant security agencies and any failure to do that would tantamount to supporting and sympathising with the sect’s activities.”

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

http://punchng.com/army-recover-shekaus-quran-flag-sambisa/

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by kelvine(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Where is Shekau ?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by DONSMITH123(m): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
kelvine:
Where is Shekau ?

Killed 9 times by PDP. Now captured last week and escaped this week by APC

171 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by SweetLove0(f): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2016

DONSMITH123:

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by NCP: 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
You can't roof a house without structure.
GEJ God bless you for the foundation for these victories.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by delishpot: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bottom line is, he escaped and can still buy a million quran and flags tomorrow. I just pray this Boko thing does a natural death cos it seems humans can't fight it, let Nature take control

35 Likes

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by kelvine(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
You mean the guy is a spirit. season 9 loading.

DONSMITH123:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by DONSMITH123(m): 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
kelvine:
You mean the guy is a spirit. season 9 loading.

sure grin grin

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by oluwaSmith1(f): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2016

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by ajebuter(f): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Aptly described....ROTFL

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by DONSMITH123(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by DONSMITH123(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2016

ajebuter:

Aptly described....ROTFL
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by DEWKID(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
was there me and my mens
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by Eldinot4(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sambisa conquered. Yes
Boko flag recovered. Yes
Boko qur' an recovered. Yes
Shekau captured... Hmmm

Abeg i dont i wamt to hear that shekau escaped, and boko haram story should not just varnish like that. #weWantShekauCaptured.

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by NCP: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
Good one there.
All thanks to GEJ for laying the foundation for this Victory.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by Olukokosir(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
Now dat sambisa z bn captured, wer r d rest of d chibok girls or is it dat dey r nt in sambisa again ??

cus ayam not understanding

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by orjikuramo(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
This is y I haven't joined in congratulating the army, if I don't see shekau on his knees or in shackles then all of this one na just to be continued issue as he can gather fanatics n start afresh, sambisa is not the only abandoned forest in the northern part of Naija

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by mummyson26(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
DONSMITH123:

haha

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by VickyRotex(f): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
DEWKID:
was there me and my mens

Kristi! undecided

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by LorDBolton(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
NCP:
You can't roof a house without structure.

GEJ God bless you for the foundation for these victories.

He also laid the foundation for our recession

Thank you GEJ

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by ademoladeji(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Kudos
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by AntiWailer: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
The basttard left what he claimed he believed in

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by januzaj(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Since Nigerian army are the one controlling sambisa now...where are the chibok girls

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by abdulbnyusuf(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nice move 4 Nigerian army
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by cocoberry(f): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
embarassed
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by brainpower(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
Really? So shekau's name and and identity were written on the Qu'ran? This is propaganda, yes Sambisa might have fallen but knowing this military and lies, I can't believe this story until they provide proof of this claim.

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by Eazybay(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
What of his rifles, armored carriers and RPGs How bout his head? You want to present his Quran to d President This is ridiculous! OK how bout the 100 most wanted commanders? Any update.. This is scary..

Did they give these men a heads up or sth?
Did they negotiate sth?

Ok buhari should read d Quran and tell us bout d verses Shekau highlighted

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by Akinz0126(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Just here to read comments!
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by peekay007: 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
they can only catch his book and Flag,where is the Man.........wake me up when u catch Abubakar Shekau undecided
ademoladeji:
Kudos

Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) / I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima / What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting