Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) (30738 Views)

Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) / Check Out The Massive Butt On Jim Iyke's 'ex-girlfriend' Sandra Benede / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by saints2(f): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nigeria's prolific actor, Jim Iyke wrote an heartfelt post to his fellow actor Uche Jombo who celebrates her birthday today. Acoording to him, He said..

Hi Uchenna. @uchejombo. Happy earthstrong. I've been a terrible friend. I've been unreliable and distant for far too long. I'm man enough to report myself to the world. We have shared history that is unblemished by time and space. When I make a case of the substance of a woman my baby sisters must emulate I present your life and your unparalleled journeys as a course to be studied. I don't know what happened. I guess it's true I live my life in the segments of spaces I find myself. My moments often flourish but certain parts of my past suffers. You know I'm smarter than that. You know I'm far more grateful for the role you played in my life than I seem to emphasis. I love to pit wits with you. I always come away more often than not bested and wiser. I'm not in the biz of repetitions. Everyone knows you're one of the smartest, most driven, astute, women in our neck of the woods. Being a mother didn't change you much as they think. It simply amplified qualities that has always been innate. Celebrate as your smart ass leads Hun. You've nothing to prove anymore. I admire and respect you without measure Uche. Keep besting life with elegance and grace as only you can manufacture. I'll keep rooting subliminally or loudly as it leads me.
Much love
One of your greatest fans
JI.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOkYXvaBqo1/?hl=en

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by saints2(f): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
Happy birthday dear

See more of their pictures here..

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/jim-iyke-writes-heartfelt-message-to.html

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by BlackDBagba: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
cool
Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by Xcoo(m): 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Talk to my baby wait am coming *in don jazy's voice
Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by OlajumokeBread(f): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2016

Okay

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by januzaj(m): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Who message epp?
Is there any automated fvck giving machine around here...
The one in my area is not dispensing fvcks ooo

16 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by Lovruemu(f): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nix concept

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by Olasco93: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Baddest guy ever liveth... Aunty Uche is the next target come 2017.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by Goldenheart(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Something fishy.. .. angry
Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by joeace2020(m): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
For Mr Fvck's sake, why does this matter to me or anyone?

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
Next
Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
this guy must be a poet....for your GIS analysis contact me on 07032029089

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by denony(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
That's my nigga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by Shortyy(f): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Jimmy the poet. Happy birthday Uche

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by Mskrisx(f): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by LecciGucci: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
This guy has it all.
Hez intelligent
Hez a badass
Hez updated
Hez rugged
Hez sharp
Hez dope
Hez calm
Hez ruff.

Les I forget he's my role model wink

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by Akinlekanwr(m): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Such messages can initiate something hot, quick and ehm...
Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by Mskrisx(f): 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
Happy birthday Urch boo boo.

Jimmy my guy! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by mikhe2(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
Very lovely. You fit use dis kind message toast some nairaland chicks lol.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by awa(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hmm as if the peom would change the price of garri in the market

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by Gibz02: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
HBDanti uche.
Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by paradigmshift(m): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
my nigga
Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
I don't like this uche jombo girl! angry

She is always doing movies on how bad men are undecided

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by shugaboy6102(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nawao Jim iyke suffery with this kind birthday message o. B4 her hubby go suspect you??imagine

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by Noblesoul123: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
So, Uche Jumbo, the self styled feminist is celebrating her birthday?

Where's that photo sef?

Ok, here it is.......

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by Princess4ng(f): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
My nollywood role model always... Happy birthday dear
Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by zicoraads: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
I thought she has a husband? Jim Jim grin wink
Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hehehe...

Those who giva fvck wen daway...
Re: Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) by jimenyo: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Actually, I am one of the fans of this madam.I love the way she acts;she is always very original!
Jim,no Wonder ladies are incessantly after you; your mouth eeh.....na second to none!
You tried for the write up,sha!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion / 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.