Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad (30758 Views)

22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Mynd44: 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Woke up to an email from a lady who got a fully-funded admission for an MSc abroad

Her 'boyfriend' told her to choose btn the admission & him

She seeks advice

I don't interfere in relationship issues but think it's unfair to put her in such a state

People have diff priorities

My only question was:

What is at stake if you choose one option over another?

Based on this and your priorities, you can decide on what to do if he refuses to change his stand

She said, the guy may break up with her and he promised to marry her.

She is 22 years.

What would you do if you were the girl or her boyfriend?
https://twitter.com/ritapurity/status/1482367305317244931?t=93ZcFKJSJWodg1cbmAlCvw&s=19

1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Cizarr(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tell her that I said she should choose scholarships over her boyfriend.

345 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Double0h7(f): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
If she knows what's good for her she better follow her education and wait for her husband. She has time on her side and in 3 years time she can pick a higher value man.

221 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
My advise grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Chimookigwe: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
For her to bring this up, it means she is stupid.

She should have walked out on the guy immediately he said this rubbish.

266 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Cheryph200(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
22 years old.. Is she crazy or something... Time still dey.. The bf should wait for her to finish her MSc.. The bf na greedy man because of knacking only??

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Kinisoo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
She shouldn't leave her boyfriend for ordinary abroad Scholarship. A BF is a potential husband so she should proritise her moves to avoid praying at Shiloh for husband. Shélé yawerey ni. Zazzuh Advice wa nlé répétéundecided

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Fucklove(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
Her village people right now cry cry

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by tarantino1: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
How do foolish people even get such scholarships?
I don't understand.

Please tell her to pick the boyfriend because Love conquers all things.

Imagine being a parent and having your child ask this question.

191 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by LeJeun3: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
grin
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by franchasng: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
ordinary boyfriend that probably have 5 other girlfriends, not even a husband. Is the girl stupid or mad?

Na wa oh

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by thaSammie(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
grin
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by pansophist(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
One doesn't block the other. She can do both. Date and study, then visit each other possibly. But if he insist that she must forsake her future for him, then dump him. He can't possibly love you without supporting your growth.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by joshjc(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Twitter with their forming and fake stories

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Ijaya123: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is the story why 22 has been trending on Twitter all day.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by MideMrPossible: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
It's so yarn... At 22, for the guy to subject her into such trauma then its a no no. The dude in question must be a bad jealous lover so instead for him to see ways of advancing himself to match up with the babe, he instead seek means to stall her... At 22, not fair!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by ChemicalReaction(f): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
How can you even consider a boyfriend over scholarship at 22?? shocked

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Boyfriend don use lashing confuse this one head. Please she should pass it over, I have a sister who will be more than willing to go for that scholarship.

8 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Trustme2(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Stupid girl. Tell her I said she's mad. If no be world wey don spoil,wetin she dey do with boyfriend at 22?

16 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by chudez0147(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

Breaking heart loading for the guy

2 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Cantonese: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Greedy young man.

A complete NFA, with the plan to ruin the young lady out of his foolishness. A totally insecure young man who does not realize that there is a time to gain and a time to lose.

That’s how one young man pretentiously married a young and beautiful lady. Everyone was happy after the marriage rites were completed. The young man took his wife home and that same night butchered her completely.

Anyway I think OP just wanted to gather comments. Whatever it is however, there are plenty ladies out there who find themselves in such situations, blinded out of love and fall victims.

9 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by meelorlah(f): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is a no-brainer...apart from the fact that she's still young and has to build her future, the boyfriend isn't a supportive partner. Village people disguising as boyfriends everywhere...mtccheww

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by 4reala(m): 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
Whick kain eleriburuku boyfriend be that?
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by ecolime(m): 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
I thought I would be the first to comment. I never knew some people work on Nairaland cry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by FalseProphet1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tell her if she chooses to stay with her boyfriend over a scholarship abroad up till Msc level, she'll leave the rest of her life in regrets.

Cos for the guy to even ask her to choose between her future and him already shows how selfish and self-centered he is.

Guys like that aren't worth sacrificing anything for.

Tell her to move abroad and never look back and she would accomplish her goals.

This I have seen.

11 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Harnny(m): 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
Someone that might not be relevant to you anymore in 2 years

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by omoadeleye(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hehe
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Nairalandguru(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship
Is he madt or something... Make she no mind him o, na you get Zazoo and he don Zeh for you, if she f up, na she go leju pa las las. You go get better boyfriend abeg.

2 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by EmptyGarden(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
If na boy you give this opportunity, him for don deny the girlfriend sharply and move on... No time to waste!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother / BDSM The Nigerian Way LMFAO (pics) / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.