Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (52688 Views)

Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by 50shot(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by highbee02: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
I'm new on this platform, you guys should show me love

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by LifeofAirforce1: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
They deserve even more of that
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by DropShot: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
The same Sambisa that the coward Minmah said "it's too dangerous to send troops there except you waste their lives".

Thanks PMB for being a real C in C.
Thanks Buratai for not betraying the confidence reposed in you by the president and well-meaning Nigerians.
Kudos to the gallant soldier for their bravery.
May those who lost their life find peace with their Lord.

Never Again shall a terrorist group occupy an inch of Nigerian soil. Never Again!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by AntiWailer: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
ceeethru:
2016, has been a year of mixed feelings.
The year started with a great expectations from the change political class .
We thank God of the never die spirit of Nigerians.
What does 2017 holds?
APC has indeed failed Nigeria, Nigerians and humanity.
Lets continue to pray for our dear country.
God bless you all.

God bless the Nigeria army.

Have the best of 2017.

I am with you on this 100%
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Opakan2: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Like play... Bokoharam that PDP and GEJ were using to siphon money from our yearly budget has been defeated..

God bless PMB, Buratai and all the gallant officers that have sacrificed their time and energy for peace to reign

shame on GEJ

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Aremu01(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
God bless you ppl
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Desire24(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
God bless our soldiers and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
chrisxxx:
My Christmas wish to our gallant soldiers
thnx a lot bro for this

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Desire24(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
God bless our soldiers and God bless Nigeria. Happy Xmas to all defence.
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by friedcorn: 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Their body go don full,any woman wey dem touch must get belle and born dat day
abeg i want fvck you.
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Ike4God: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
In this recession? each of them with one bottle of wine? sha they deserve it, if it was the police doing this I would have drop this phone in my toilet .
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by jericco1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
so we have such muscular and handsome soldiers.. no gay shite intended.
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by highbee02: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
kudos to our military men, I salute your gallantry
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Now that the war is over I can finally join the Nigerian Army grin !!!

I just want to serve my country!
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by leobrownish(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
God will surely reward them... God bless them for we Nigerians. more grease to there fighting elbow.
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Substancelady01(f): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Gallant soldiers
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by fkdmods: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
maximunimpact:
The Nigerian Army have proven they are a force in Africa, maybe it's time we start paying tribute to our troops. These men are the true celebrities.

You do realize that they are a bunch of vigilantes touts in uniform right? It is just what you are used to else you'd know that there is nothing professional about the Nigerian army. It's hit or miss with them.
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by dokyOloye: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
maximunimpact:
The Nigerian Army have proven they are a force in Africa, maybe it's time we start paying tribute to our troops. These men are the true celebrities.
Only if they will stop beating/intimidating civilians.
The tributes will naturally follow.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Alao96(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
the Nigeria army deserve all great applauds......even when there citizens criticise their mission and even In d process demoralise dem...even when d fg abandoned dem.....deey still came out as conquerers......it is not easy do u knw d hell dy pass through in training and in combat.....d army ain't no rpg game peeps...stop criticising our gallant soldiers....cos most of us can't survive d Shit they go through....#istandwiththenigerianarmy#....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by NAVYdogg: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
All I see there are just bunch Army officers enjoying themselves no other ranks.
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Our gallant soldier,una welldone
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by smartiyke78: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
chrisxxx:
My Christmas wish to our gallant soldiers
Merry chrismas to dem... May almgty God prtect nd strengthen dem.
wot a strategic outfit nd disguise de got dia. But i tink such secret or strategy shld not b made public.
D enemies (bokoharam) re internet oriented....pls
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by ogunsj: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
igbarasdynasty:
Where is the ENJOYMENT?...... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
and you think you have made sense. I sympathize with you.
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Merry Xmas Our Sojo

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by firstclassmumu: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
ButterFrost212:
And that is enjoyment undecided
babe do you like any of the car that i parked down there?
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by supereagle(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Where are the junior officers. These are mainly commissioned officers. This would have not been possible if GEJ is there. The service chiefs will be feeding fat with Boko Haram issues.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Abujaexpress: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
RoyalMail:
In R-Kelly's voice, The storm is truly over. We bring to you exclusive pictures of our troops in Sambisa forest where they celebrate their Christmas. See more pictures below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/photos-of-nigerian-troops-enjoying.html
These soja boys no suppose to open thier faces for camera like this
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
igbarasdynasty:
Where is the ENJOYMENT?...... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Gunrun ni e niii?
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
smartiyke78:

Merry chrismas to dem... May almgty God prtect nd strengthen dem.
wot a strategic outfit nd disguise de got dia. But i tink such secret or strategy shld not b made public.
D enemies (bokoharam) re internet oriented....pls
I am humbled with the number of likes this post has attracted. It shows Nigerians are compassionate people.
Unfortunately, I posted this as a topic on Christmas day but it never made front page.
Re: Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) by francotunsco: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Since the insurgeny is over, what are they still doing Sambisa forest? Wasting our hard earned oyel money? Let them go back to their base Asap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking / Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.