Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? (3049 Views)

Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? by makydebbie(f): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

Debbie I'm sure u would have a cute one.
Now I'm fantasizing tongue
Oh well, keep fantasizingtongue
Re: Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? by shizzy7(f): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
kinginvagina:

this is a lady with brain not makydebbie alondra nma27 maybe 3 of you have it.
You only asked a simple question which somehow deserves an answer...

Your moniker though....

1 Like

Re: Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? by makydebbie(f): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
ELShehzad:
I thought I've seen wicked peepz, this is wickedness at its APEX.. U wicked
lol
Re: Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
$2
Re: Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
My moma doesn't, neither does my sister nor Zaynab
Re: Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? by LecciGucci: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
makydebbie:
Oh well, keep fantasizingtongue

Yes dreams do become reality at times tongue.
Re: Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? by makydebbie(f): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

Yes dreams do become reality at times tongue.
You know there are dreams and there are Dreams.tongue
Re: Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? by shizzy7(f): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
kinginvagina:
you are from politics section that is why you have brain our romance section girls have pussy brains.
You too is not every moniker you reply.......

there is no harm in asking questions...... some people just think in an absurd manner.

When your ask a question that's pointing to the West, the brain thinks to the North.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? by shizzy7(f): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
kinginvagina:
you are from politics section that is why you have brain our romance section girls have pussy brains.
You too is not every moniker you reply.......

there is no harm in asking questions...... some people just think in an absurd manner.

When your ask a question that's pointing to the West, their brain thinks to the North.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? by LecciGucci: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
makydebbie:
You know there are dreams and there are Dreams.tongue

Yea and Dreams do cause dreams. tongue
Re: Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? by Kxngstein(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
ELShehzad:
lolz No oo, some have dog toe, some cat claw, some fowl leg while some bird feather

lwkm
Re: Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? by EpicMaurice(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
in this world, there are people that have brains.......... and then there's this guy
Re: Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? by NemzySeries(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Vulture Toe & bat shoulder dey sef
Re: Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? by darkmarky(m): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
NemzySeries:
Vulture Toe & bat shoulder dey sef
lwkm hahahahaha
Re: Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? by jericco1(m): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
next pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? / God Just Put Extra Ordinary Smiles On My Face And I Want To Say Thanks Wt 10k / Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.