Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,359 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (60879 Views)

What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? / "Why Does God Command That Infants Should Be Dashed Upon The Rocks"? / Bible Emergency Numbers That Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

You have not told me how random forces can build houses in a desert. I can logically explain to you how random forces can plant a tree. But you can not logically explain to me how random forces can build a human house in the desert. A human house needs a consious force with sma sense of direction and purpose to build it. That alone has already disqualified desert wind since they ate directionless, random and without not consious.

At this point its pretty obvious you are so deeply ignorant it hurts. So with the Easterly winds and the westerly winds the desert winds are directionless? I wonder how you think the sand dunes in the desert formed? Perhaps they emerged from under the ground randomly.

DoctorAlien if you wish to continue going back and forth with Dalaman na u sabi. His ignorance is blocking my thought process.
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

That is like saying "GOD exists. It is impossible that He does not exist. If you disagree, prove that GOD does not exist."

I seriously don't want to believe that you're this uninformed.

He is! Abeg make i waka
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by DoctorAlien(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

You have not told me how random forces can build houses in a desert. I can logically explain to you how random forces can plant a tree. But you can not logically explain to me how random forces can build a human house in the desert. [s]A human house needs a consious force with sma sense of direction and purpose to build it. That alone has already disqualified desert wind since they ate directionless, random and without not consious.[/s]

Stop constructing Strawman arguments. Winds, as mindless as they are, accomplish things which man with a conscious mind can accomplish. Don't bring in purpose. I can do a thing without any purpose in mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

That is like saying "GOD exists. It is impossible that He does not exist. If you disagree, prove that GOD does not exist."

I seriously don't want to believe that you're this uninformed.

I have already explained why it is impossible for desert winds to build a human house. Let me state it again. A human house needs purpose, direction and a consious mind to build it. Desert storm are random, directionless and without not consious. As such it is impossible for it to build a human house . Of you disagree then explain how it can.
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by Anas09: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

what else can I say to make it clearer that "answering for it" has nothing to do with this discussion?

all infants that die get saved 100%!

if I kill hundreds thousands of infants whether from command of god or not they get saved anyways

therefore Herod unwittingly saved the infants, Yates unwittingly saved those kids

imagine if someone had killed all atheists before we grew out of infancy, we would've been "heavenbound" not grow up to be "hellbound" like we are now, don't you think?

basically allowing any child grow up cuts his/her chances of salvation from 100% to something lower
Is it that you can't get it or you just refuse to get it?

You or i, have absolutely no right whatsoever to take any life.

Anyone whom the LAND REJECTED, THE LAND OWNER SENTs someone to get them off his land. He simply recalls the kids.

Am done saying this over and over. God owns everyone of us, and if He decides to evict you by withdrawing your spirit from your body, nothing you or i can do about it. That is why no human has control over death. Besides, why do you consider death to be such a bad thing?

There's nothing wrong death.

I'll leave you with this, believe it, reject it, that's all you can do.

Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou? (YOU?)
Ecclesiastes:8:4

And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou? (YOU?)
Daniel:4:35

Behold, he taketh away, who can hinder him? who will say unto him, What doest thou? (YOU?)
Job:9:12

Hopefullandlord, on whose authority are you standing on to question what the owner of the heavens and the earth wants to do with his property?
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by DoctorAlien(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
4everGod,

Don't mind me bro. Sometimes it's very tedious to educate grossly ignorant people.

I'm tired, anyways. I cannot withstand his level of ignorance and dishonesty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by Anas09: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I already showed the "right" argument has no bearing here
You just showed me the right or who gave her the right?
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:
4everGod,

Don't mind me bro. Sometimes it's very tedious to educate grossly ignorant people.

I'm tired, anyways. I cannot withstand his level of ignorance and dishonesty.

Its making mount Everest look like a dwarf. Let him be.
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Stop constructing Strawman arguments. Winds, as mindless as they are, accomplish things which man with a conscious mind can accomplish. Don't bring in purpose. I can do a thing without any purpose in mind.

You areare a ridiculous sophist. There are some things that humans accomplish that winds can because random acts can accomplish them, example planting of trees. Trees have been planted by winds long before humans came into the earth. The mechanism involve in tree plantin makes it possible for random winds to accomplish them. The mechanism in constructing houses makes it impossible for winds to construct them. End of story. You have failed.

1 Like

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by 4kings: 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
4everGod:

Its a theorem that is now being tested on a computer simulation...Look it up
Oh, I didn't know this...
I was talking about the theorem itself anyway.

I'll check it up, I love algorithm problems.
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by DoctorAlien(m): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

I have already explained why it is impossible for desert winds to build a human house. Let me state it again. A human house needs purpose, direction and a consious mind to build it. Desert storm are random, directionless and without not consious. As such it is impossible for it to build a human house . Of you disagree then explain how it can.

1. I can build a house without any purpose at all. Maybe I have too much money.

2. What exactly is direction? Placing one block on another? Can you prove that a mighty wind cannot place a block on top of another?

3. So to what part of building a house is consciousness essential?

Can you prove that desert winds in synergy with desert house cannot build a house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by Anas09: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
ScepticalPyrrho:
It's just common sense now...

How can I be all-knowing, omniscience and all, but still get angry like didn't see it coming?

How do I kill 70,000 people yet be called merciful.

Think about it.

Do you sincerely not see the contradictions in statement "God is angry"?

This is one perspective.

The word "God" implies perfection. It doesn't allow for frustration, ferocity, anger, detest, etc

How would I create something that I happen to know would get me frustrated?
Hmmm. You have voted common sesne for yourself abi?

Why am i even responding to you?
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by DoctorAlien(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

You areare a ridiculous sophist. There are some things that humans accomplish that winds can because random acts can accomplish them, example planting of trees. Trees have been planted by winds long before humans came into the earth. The mechanism involve in tree plantin makes it possible for random winds to accomplish them. The mechanism in constructing houses makes it impossible for winds to construct them. End of story. You have failed.

What mechanism involved in constructing houses makes it impossible for desert winds to build a house?
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
4everGod:

At this point its pretty obvious you are so deeply ignorant it hurts. So with the Easterly winds and the westerly winds the desert winds are directionless? I wonder how you think the sand dunes in the desert formed? Perhaps they emerged from under the ground randomly.

DoctorAlien if you wish to continue going back and forth with Dalaman na u sabi. His ignorance is blocking my thought process.

Sand dunes can be formed by random processes. Human houses can not. End of story.

1 Like

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

What mechanism involved in constructing houses makes it impossible for desert winds to build a house?

A house needs to be designed by a conscious mind with purpose and direction. Something that is completely absent in the desert winds. Desert winds are random as such they can not construct a human house.
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

That's why a word like "desultory" exists .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by DoctorAlien(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

A house needs to be designed by a conscious mind with purpose and direction. Something that is completely absent in the desert winds. Desert winds are random as such they can not construct a human house.

Can a confusion of strong desert winds not strive against each other and upon such materials as sand, water, stones and cement found in the same desert for an arbitrary number of hours, at the end of which you have a perfect bungalow with 12 by 12 rooms in it?
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

Sand dunes can be formed by random processes. Human houses can not. End of story.

Do you realize that caves are formed due to weathering processes of which wind is involved. If wind can be involved (like DoactorAlien used the word Synergy) in the formation of Caves which are hollows or cavities in rocks which humans can live in then how can it not build a house in synergy with the sand when the sand contains iron ore as Ironsand?

Do you know that once you put a lot of sand in a wind tunnel and set up the process of wind blowing the sand around, once one grain of sand gets stuck then another grain can get stuck to the first and so begins a mass of sand collection and depending on how its positioned can form a dune or an enclave.

Now if this can occur experimentally then how do you think a house cannot be built the same way especially if the grains of sand somehow get stuck at just the right positions for sand accumulation to occur.

You said something without complexity as a house cannot be formed or built without human involvement or purpose but you seem to think a house must be something that has all the trappings of the houses you see today.

Dalaman your ignorance is on another level today. I give that to you and salute your ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

1. I can build a house without any purpose at all. Maybe I have too much money.

2. What exactly is direction? Placing one block on another? Can you prove that a mighty wind cannot place a block on top of another?

3. So to what part of building a house is consciousness essential?

Can you prove that desert winds in synergy with desert house cannot build a house?

A house by definition is something that can be constructed without a purpose. If you know a house that was constructed without a purpose then show me. It's not about having money. You need a purposeful design to build a house.

A house is not just placing one block ontop of another. You will need to make windows, lintel, roofing, doors, thw rooms have to be made. Toilets etc. These things need consious , intentional purpose and directions. Something a desert wind can never do because it is random.

In all parts of building a house consious direction and purpose is needed with intentions as well. Something completely absent in desert winds.

I have already proven that beyondany reasonable doubt. Desert wind can not build a human house because it lacks direction, intentions and purpose. It is impossible for desert wind to build a human house because it is random.
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
4everGod:

Do you realize that caves are formed due to weathering processes of which wind is involved. If wind can be involved (like DoactorAlien used the word Synergy) in the formation of Caves which are hollows or cavities in rocks which humans can live in then how can it now build a house in synergy with the sand when the sand contains iron ore as Ironsand?

Do you know that once you put a lot of sand in a wind tunnel and set up the process of wind blowing the sand around, once one grain of sand gets stuck then another grain can get stuck to the first and so begins a mass of sand collection and depending on how its positioned can form a dune or an enclave.

Now if this can occur experimentally then how do you think a house cannot be built the same way especially if the grains of sand somehow get stuck at just the right positions for sand accumulation to occur.

You said something without complexity as a house cannot be formed or built without human involvement or purpose but you seem to think a house must be something that has all the trappings of the houses you see today.

Dalaman your ignorance is on another level today. I give that to you and salute your ignorance[/b]

Bla bla bla sheep. A dune is NOT a human house. A cave is NOT a human house. Desert sands can not construct a human house. Human house needs purpose, direction and intentions something that can not be achieved by a desert sand because it is random. Another fail from your side.
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by DoctorAlien(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

A house by definition is something that can be constructed without a purpose. If you know a house that was constructed without a purpose then show me. It's not about having money. You need a purposeful design to build a house.

A house is not just placing one block ontop of another. You will need to make windows, lintel, roofing, doors, thw rooms have to be made. Toilets etc. These things need consious , intentional purpose and directions. Something a desert wind can never do because it is random.

In all parts of building a house consious direction and purpose is needed with intentions as well. Something completely absent in desert winds.

I have already proven that beyondany reasonable doubt. Desert wind can not build a human house because it lacks direction, intentions and purpose. It is impossible for desert wind to build a human house because it is random.

Appeal to complexity. Do you accept such arguments for the Creator of the universe?
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by 4kings: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

This ends the argument.
Dalaman is talking about "human house" not just any shelter.

1 Like

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by DoctorAlien(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

Good. Could the house not have been built by chimpanzees? Why must it be man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
4kings:

This ends the argument.

The atheists' asslicker is here cool

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Can a confusion of strong desert winds not strive against each other and upon such materials as sand, water, stones and cement found in the same desert for an arbitrary number of hours, at the end of which you have a perfect bungalow with 12 by 12 rooms in it?

It can not. It is impossible. To build a bungalow you will need design something only a consious mind can do, you will need purpose and intention something only a consious mind can do, and you will also need direction something only a consious mind can do. Random forces like desert winds can never build a big alow because it is impossible for bungalows to be built by random forces.
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

In your village those days how many houses were constructed with doors or lintel or the roofing you know today? How many of them had toilets within?

Like i said , you are myopically seeing a house as the one you know today and that explains your ignorant argument. If you say man evolved which is your position then how was the first "house" that the early men lived in built? What did they know as their "house" way back then? Is it the one you know today?

Did they even build houses since you mentioned purpose.
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
4kings:

This ends the argument.

That shows he has been arguing in a myopic manner all along
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
4kings:

This ends the argument.

This clown 4everGod has been jumping from pillar to post. From cave to whatever. I just dey laugh. cheesy
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Good. Could the house not have been built by chimpanzees? Why must it be man?

grin grin grin

Or Bonobos
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by 4kings: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The atheists' asslicker is here cool

smiley
undecided
I actually brought a theorem disproving dalaman's stance on randomness.
Only to see he was talking about something more complex.

Wtf Is your problem?

1 Like

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

This clown 4everGod has been jumping from pillar to post. From cave to whatever. I just dey laugh. cheesy

You have been so myopic all along. I have been diving deeper than you could even bring yourself to. You are using modern times to talk about evolutionary processes. No be mumu talk be dat?
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
4everGod:

In your village those days how many houses were constructed with doors or lintel or the roofing you know today? How many of them had toilets within?

Like i said , you are myopically seeing a house as the one you know today and that explains your ignorant argument. If you say man evolved which is your position then how was the first "house" that the early men lived in built? What did they know as their "house" way back then? Is it the one you know today?

Did they even build houses since you mentioned purpose.

Bla bla bla sheep.

A desert winds can not build a hut. End of story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply)

Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer / She Lured Him Into Sex, And This Finally Happened To Him / Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.