Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army (14854 Views)

Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson / Shehu Sani Comforts Journalist Injured During Attack In Kaduna(pic) / Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by Sunnycliff(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2016
I keep praying for success against terrorism
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by daddyyo(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2016
MMM
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by tdayof(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2016
Barrywilly:
The commander said they did not open fire on them as a result because they did not know whether they are the chibok girls or not. I think the military is just trying to justify its failure to rescue the chibok girls

Have you seen the video?
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by zheroes(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2016
Barrywilly:
The commander said they did not open fire on them as a result because they did not know whether they are the chibok girls or not. I think the military is just trying to justify its failure to rescue the chibok girls
i believe we can only talk of rescue when you can see something. what i expected from you was the ladies that were used as shield where did they go to? did they dissappear? if not where are they? are they running with the terrorists? have they entered another country? if truly they saw women used as shield the only logical thing to do is not to lose sight of them period.
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by samwayne154(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2016
exactly, the apc have finally stopped what they planned....buhari has conquered the Boko Haram .......kwontinu
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2016
tit:
So where are their dead bodies?
the thing tire me o
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by emmalux2(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2016
Since 2014? where is this Sambisa forest? above the sky? why did they not bombard it before now? is the Sambisa forest outside the map of Nigeria or at the centre of BEMUDIAL TRIANGLE?..... Is it now that the fighter jet was and the military were able to locate the stronghold? was the sambisa forest a farm land that was kept untouched? or a particular GRA? May God help us all.
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by NairaMaster1(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2016
Meaning they are dead? Asari has been vindicated. 270 sitting for physics?
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by Buharimustgo: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2016
So u guys have killed the remaining,please form another lies
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by mallam2016: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2016
In life there is bound to be collateral victims, we cannot continue to risk the life of innocent Nigerian for the chibok school girls.
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2016
Thats another way of saying "we dont know what happened to them"
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by berryPee(m): 10:42am On Dec 29, 2016
hope this satistfies ur eagerness to see dead BH dafts?? :Dhope this satistfies ur eagerness to see dead BH dafts??
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by idupaul: 10:45am On Dec 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Whoever wrote this script "Chibok Girls deserves an Oscar. What a well played movie

I am telling you , %they have really stretched it so well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by Orikinla1: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2016
tit:
So where are their dead bodies?
Thank you my brother.
They should tell that to the Marines.

Boko Haram used missing Chibok school girls as human shield and not a single corpse of anyone of them.
Boko Haram fled with them?

Until the enemy surrenders, you have not defeated the enemy.
~ Orikinla Osinachi, from "The Art of Victory"

Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by lagdmark(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2016
The story sha. In other words, the chibok girls are missing like buhari's certificate.
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by engrchykae(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Whoever wrote this script "Chibok Girls deserves an Oscar. What a well played movie
the complexities in this movie cant be handled by tchidi chikere or ernest obi but by the legendary mel gibson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2016
Boko Haram fighters, fleeing an attack on their base last week might have used some of the Chibok schoolgirls kidnapped on April 14, 2014, as human shields to prevent being fired upon
Very useless statement "might have" that implies probability, they might not have also. for an incident dated as far back as 2014 this people can't ascertain their facts. Must everything in this country be used for propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by Jacko1(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2016
Tired of propaganda

In this day and age

Doing things for cheap points

It works sha
Cos my aunty.... Till thy kingdom come buhari is perfect

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by tiwiex(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2016
tdayof:

Have you seen the video?

U think we have time for these games? Which yeye vid
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2016
meaning the rest chibok girls re dead
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2016
engrchykae:
the complexities in this movie cant be handled by tchidi chikere or ernest obi but by the legendary mel gibson.
No be small thing bro, the director must be Him(Mel Gibson)
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by Validated: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2016
"Believe this and you will believe anything" -
James Yardley Chase
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by engrchykae(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
No be small thing bro, the director must be Him(Mel Gibson)
the kind of politics we play will make niccolo machiavelli to review and rewrite his masterpiece,THE PRINCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by obataokenwa(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2016
I'm sorry for myself all this while... crying cos Buhari has scammed me into believing this chick girls issue ever existed.
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by suffy4me(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2016
pls someone should instruct me on how to post new update on nairand
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by 4tune490(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2016
We all watch the Battle for Mosul on tv.
Bt Sambisa takeover here in our country Nt one verified photo to back it up. Abi na film trick

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by kristisking(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2016
Well planned and executed agenda. I never believed this whole story in the first place. Dont quote me
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by sahmih(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2016
I still doubt that raid on Sambisa
They should stop feeding us with lies
If they feel it's true let them release pictures or videos during the raid sad
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by Smarte724(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2016
Before now the army said that it was the strongest battle and resistant from boko haram, to recapture sambisa forest, now the same army saying that the boko boys used those girls as shield , and that is y they didn't engaged them in battle , how can the army be so clueless
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by lagdmark(m): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
4tune490:
We all watch the Battle for Mosul on tv.
Bt Sambisa takeover here in our country Nt one verified photo to back it up. Abi na film trick
I tire oh!, maybe our Army used juju and witchcraft take kill all the Boko boys and chibouk girls and make dem disappear.
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by 4tune490(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
We r watching.
lagdmark:

I tire oh!, maybe our Army used juju and witchcraft take kill all the Boko boys and chibouk girls and make dem disappear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors Meet Buhari On Ministerial Nominees Tuesday / Igbo Presidency In 2023 Dicey – APGA Chairman / Bashir Ahmad Shares Old Video Over Recent Zamfara Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.