Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army (14855 Views)

Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson / Shehu Sani Comforts Journalist Injured During Attack In Kaduna(pic) / Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by emmyfizzy12(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:
Something is not right about this. Were they not able to retrieve some of this women?
Do you know what it means when terrorist uses human as shields....it means for you to kill them you first kill the innocent civilians...
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by jossy4joseph(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
The truth is gradually coming out. I have said it several times and I will continue to say it that there's no missing Chibok school girls its just a script written by some useless power seekers to oust former president Jonathan.
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by progress69: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
tit:
So where are their dead bodies?

Read u wont read. Just rush to comment with your moniker
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by progress69: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
2dugged:
the thing tire me o

What us tiring u there. Lazy people soni read jyst comment on headlines. It was clearly stated that they couldn't engage the terrorists because some women and children were used as Shields. Meaning the terrorists are on the run with their captives
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by progress69: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Orikinla1:

Thank you my brother.
They should tell that to the Marines.

Boko Haram used missing Chibok school girls as human shield and not a single corpse of anyone of them.
Boko Haram fled with them?

Until the enemy surrenders, you have not defeated the enemy.
~ Orikinla Osinachi, from "The Art of Victory"

Did u read the article at all? Do that again and come back. Stop commenting based on headlines
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by lailo: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
Barrywilly:
The commander said they did not open fire on them as a result because they did not know whether they are the chibok girls or not. I think the military is just trying to justify its failure to rescue the chibok girls
So,they should have opened fire on them?It shows u know better than them.
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by ripbubu: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
tit:
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by israelmao(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Thumb up to the gallantry of Nigerian Army.Chibok girls being used as shield was long expected but you must do more of intelligence gathering to rescue them.It's the conspiracy drama of expression of hatred and insatiable greed for power that led to the full-blown terrorism that has consumed lives,property and also national resources that would have been used for further development of our beloved country.Those who ignited this terrorism fire know themselves and they must surely pay for it.The principle of sowing and reaping is unfailing.
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by Laid2001: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
You surely don't know what is sambisa forest. A place as big as Enugu state!. You expect the 4200 soldiers deployed to be able to surround that place!

Check your Google map for sambisa forest.

frenchwine:
So the Boko Haram suddenly disappeared to thin air with such large contingent abi? Why didn't the fighter jets trace them all the way.
Besides I thought all the entry and exit points of sambisa was manned by the military.
Pls ayam not understanding again. angry
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by kolagbemi(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
Orikinla1:

Thank you my brother.
They should tell that to the Marines.

Boko Haram used missing Chibok school girls as human shield and not a single corpse of anyone of them.
Boko Haram fled with them?

Until the enemy surrenders, you have not defeated the enemy.
~ Orikinla Osinachi, from "The Art of Victory"

You guyz and your likes are the reason I keep coming here to read comments. Una level of arrogant In ignorance and stupidity is appalling.

You gave me a reason to keep appreciating money spent on me is not a waste.
Atleast I can read, comprehend and reason with it.

Thank you for your comments, it keep me up dia knowing I still beta pass some people.
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by prof12(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
tit:
Try understand English na.
Re: Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dannyset:
Please, without those gurls we can't claim any victory over Boko Haram. You guys just better go after them now before cross the Red Sea.
a movie the ineffectual buffoon couldn't discover for 2yrs tongue. A movie dat has gulped Nigeria millions of naira?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency In 2023 Dicey – APGA Chairman / Bashir Ahmad Shares Old Video Over Recent Zamfara Killings / Alleged Budget Padding: I Got Over N1bn For Constituency Projects – Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.