Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right (2173 Views)

Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties / Who Else Gets This Feeling / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by captainking(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2016
I'm in a good mood, so I have decided to give away N20,000 cash per each question you answer correctly.

1. Who was Nigeria's first wheel barrow pusher?

2. Who was the first indigenous woman to
fry Akara and Yam?

3. What is the full name of the first Nigerian tout
(Agbero)?

4a. How much in total did Anini steal during his
lifetime as an armed robber?
4b. How much did he give to the masses?
4c. How much did he give to his mother?

5. Who was the first child to trek to school?

6a. Where was the first indigenous madman/ madwoman from?
6b) What was his/her name?

7a. What is the full meaning of the acronym SUYA?
7b. Who invented it?
7c. Who was the first customer to buy it?

8a. Who was the first woman to spend the N1000 naira note?
8b. Where?
8c. When?
8d. What did she buy?

9. As at April 2013, how many mosquitoes are in Aso Rock? (give your answer in binary form)

10. Who was the first Nigerian to drink Garri without Sugar?

10b) Who was the first Nigerian to drink Garri with sugar?

NB: Each question attracts N20,000 cash.. , ur time starts now.

Good Luck!!

1 Like

Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by darkmarky(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2016
I'll give you #40,000 if you answer anyone correctly.

2 Likes

Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by Draei: 8:34am On Dec 29, 2016
ok buh...

2 Likes

Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by brandydaniells(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2016
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by Divay22(f): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2016
Op make i they think am

Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by ikombe: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2016
darkmarky:
I will make it #500,000 if he can answer just 1 of the questions undecided

1 Like

Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by rawpadgin(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2016
ikombe:
500k!

have u seen such amount in entire life?

1 Like

Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by Victar(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2016
captainking:
I'm in a good mood, so I have decided to give away N20,000 cash per each question you answer correctly.

1. Who was Nigeria's first wheel barrow pusher?

2. Who was the first indigenous woman to
fry Akara and Yam?

3. What is the full name of the first Nigerian tout
(Agbero)?

4a. How much in total did Anini steal during his
lifetime as an armed robber?
4b. How much did he give to the masses?
4c. How much did he give to his mother?

5. Who was the first child to trek to school?

6a. Where was the first indigenous madman/ madwoman from?
6b) What was his/her name?

7a. What is the full meaning of the acronym SUYA?
7b. Who invented it?
7c. Who was the first customer to buy it?

8a. Who was the first woman to spend the N1000 naira note?
8b. Where?
8c. When?
8d. What did she buy?

9. As at April 2013, how many mosquitoes are in Aso Rock? (give your answer in binary form)

10. Who was the first Nigerian to drink Garri without Sugar?

10b) Who was the first Nigerian to drink Garri with sugar?

NB: Each question attracts N20,000 cash.. , ur time starts now.

Good Luck!!

Answers to your questions sire.

1) Emeka Ejiofor

2)Mrs Adebisi Caroline (aka Madam Caro)

3)Shola Balogun (Crusher)

4a)Approximately N80m
4b)N40m
4c)N200,000

5)Eze (Eze goes to school)

6a)Edo local gov't
6b)Patrick Obahanipkor

7a)SUYA=Special,Unique,Yummy and Appetizing
7b)mallam Musa
7c)Adebisi olatunji

8a)Ngozi Okafor
8b)Onitsha Main Market
8c)12th October 2005 (on wednesday)
8d)eye pencil and lipsticks

9) 101

10)Abubakar Bello

11) Funmi Solade.

Waiting for my money. grin grin grin
Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2016
Victar:

1) Emeka Ejiofor
4a)Approximately N80m 4b)N40m 4c)N200,000
6a)Edo local gov't 6b)Patrick Obahanipkor
7a)SUYA=Special,Unique,Yummy and Appetizing 7b)mallam Musa 7c)Adebisi olatunji
8a)Ngozi Okafor 8b)Onitsha Main Market 8c)12th October 2005 (on wednesday) 8d)eye pencil and lipsticks
9) 101
10)Abubakar Bello
11) Funmi Solade.

lmao,you get time o
Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by makydee(f): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2016
Victar:

1) Emeka Ejiofor

4a)Approximately N80m
4b)N40m
4c)N200,000

6a)Edo local gov't
6b)Patrick Obahanipkor

7b)mallam Musa
7c)Adebisi olatunji

8a)Ngozi Okafor
8b)Onitsha Main Market

9) 101

10)Abubakar Bello

11) Funmi Solade.

see this onegrin

Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by Victar(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2016
Tiny23:

lmao,you get time o

grin grin
Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by captainking(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2016
darkmarky:
OK... I will use ur 40k,to give who gets nine.. Cos... Ama hit urs on spot... So shoot
Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by captainking(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2016
Draei:
ok buh...
you know where the f u are from... So only u know d answer..
Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by captainking(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2016
brandydaniells:
Idiot
the poster above you refers to you
Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by captainking(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2016
Divay22:
Op make i they think am
oya... Think am... Your money dey ground...
Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by captainking(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2016
ikombe:
pick one and ama stun at with the answer.
Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by captainking(m): 9:32am On Dec 29, 2016
rawpadgin:
500k!

good one bro
Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by Draei: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2016
captainking:
you know where the f u are from... So only u know d answer..

Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by captainking(m): 9:34am On Dec 29, 2016
Victar:

1) Emeka Ejiofor

4a)Approximately N80m
4b)N40m
4c)N200,000

6a)Edo local gov't
6b)Patrick Obahanipkor

7b)mallam Musa
7c)Adebisi olatunji

8a)Ngozi Okafor
8b)Onitsha Main Market

9) 101

10)Abubakar Bello

11) Funmi Solade.

you try.. Thou u dint get one ryt.... Emm.. Pls get one ryt.. U r money is right here.... Waiting for someone to just get one right... Instant transfer of cash... H ex heheeh
Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by captainking(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2016
Draei:

my spread sheet is balance... Refer to yaba left to ascertain if you need proper alignment.... Hheheh grin
Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by Draei: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2016
captainking:
my spread sheet is balance... Refer to yaba left to ascertain if you need proper alignment.... Hheheh grin
;

Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by Victar(m): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2016
captainking:
you try.. Thou u dint get one ryt.... Emm.. Pls get one ryt.. U r money is right here.... Waiting for someone to just get one right... Instant transfer of cash... H ex heheeh

Seriously,ayam not understanding!
Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by Berbierklaus(f): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2016
rawpadgin:
500k!
Haha shocked

Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by ikombe: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2016
rawpadgin:
500k!

Am not as broke as your generation na grin
Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by ochobaba(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2016
ikombe:
Am making it 1 million if you can get any one
Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by captainking(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2016
makydee:
see this onegrin
newbie ;Dp
Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by captainking(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2016
ochobaba:

Am making it 1 million if you can get any one
great
Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by captainking(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2016
ikombe:
woa... This Is finish him.....
Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by captainking(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2016
ikombe:
woa... This Is finish him.....in shoa khan's voice..
Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by makydee(f): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2016
captainking:
newbie ;Dp
I'm not a newbie, I got bannedtongue

1 Like

Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by captainking(m): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2016
Victar:

Seriously,ayam not understanding!
simply said... Get one question right and I transfer the money to you... Instanta .
Re: Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right by captainking(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2016
Draei:

;
hhaahahahaahhaah.. This baba Is looking into your case..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. / After Today, There Are 100 Days Left In 2017. How Will You Make Them Count? / nm,m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.