Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Who Else Gets This Feeling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Gets This Feeling (7614 Views)

What Can I Do To This Feeling? / Lady Flaunts Her Diseased Boobs On Twitter, Gets This (photo) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Gets This Feeling by lilianofentse(f): 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
Sometimes I feel weird for no reason.
At times I feel afraid and my heart keeps beating fast even though there's nothing bad going on.
I feel lonely at certain times even when I call my boyfriend I still feel empty. This is supposed to be on a health section but I feel like I know many romancelanders. Even when I think it's gone it just comes back after a while, sometimes it takes a week, sometimes a month.
I am generally a happy person, even people close to me tell me my smile alone makes them happy in some sort of way, but I guess only me knows me.
Is there anyone else who feels this way?
Some say it's depression but I don't think that it is.
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by amaniro: 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
Because you are not happy or satisfied with something i don't know.

BTW... i sell snipers and ropes.

13 Likes

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
At times I feel afraid and my heart keeps beating fast even though there's nothing bad going on.
I feel lonely at certain times even when I call my boyfriend I still feel empty. This is supposed to be on a health section but I feel like I know many romancelanders. Even when I think it's gone it just comes back after a while, sometimes it takes a week, sometimes a month.
I am generally a happy person, even people close to me tell me my smile alone makes them happy in some sort of way, but I guess only me knows me.

Get yourself out of depression. Those are its symptoms

1 Like

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:

Yeah that happens to me, I write mostly about this in my diary section, in my own case it's a mixture of so many things, family issue, low self esteem and constant stress especially in this rat race, I will be extremely honest I have no answers for you , because in my own case, I heavily relied on marijuana and alcohol. Even now I am planning on seeking a therapist, but want I do, is to engage myself in alot of activities and plan, and the more I do this and accomplish them, It makes me feel confident about myself and all, also are you an introvert, do you mix alot, obviously appearing happy and being happy are different. You will have to do an introspection into your life and see what it is; that is making you sad, because this can limit you from reaching your potential because you might not see anything good about yourself and that will start to manifest in your life. Because at my former place, I was so depressed that my colleagues had to report me to HR because I was always punching the walls to cope with stress, and this hurt my hands badly. Even went to work drunk early in the morning and vomited luckily I wasn't sacked because I played it off as being sick.

Are you heavily stressed out from work ?
Are you happy with your current job ?
Are you dealing with issues like Family, or something else ?
Have you gone through some past trauma that you never dealth with ?

Please kindly treat it fast, because for a long time , I was a shell of myself, but now I am in a better place ( I hope ) I wish you all the best dear. Right now am too focused making money to be depressed.

30 Likes

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by lilianofentse(f): 12:03am On Apr 26, 2019
Drabeey:

Get yourself out of depression. Those are its symptoms
but how?
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 26, 2019
amaniro:
Because you are not happy or satisfied with something i don't know.

BTW... i sell snipers and ropes.

Haba guy, this is not needed, forget even some hardcore niggaz get their moments

13 Likes

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by lilianofentse(f): 12:10am On Apr 26, 2019
sad
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by lilianofentse(f): 12:10am On Apr 26, 2019
pcguru1:

I used cannabis for a month. It helped in relieving the stress. I don't do alcohol or hard drugs. Also xxxtentacion and juice wrld's music helped a lot. But my issue is that I just get back to being sad after sometime. I want it to go away totally not going and coming back. But thanks anyway

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by MissRaine69(f): 12:19am On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
Everyone experiences peaks and troughs in their lives it’s not possible to be happy 24/7
But what you are doing is dwelling on these fleeting thoughts and trying to find a problem where none actually exists. Not everyone needs to have a label to make sense. We have our own quirks that makes us who we are. When you have or feel empty train yourself to refocus on the positive aspects of your life. You have achievements and you have failures such is life. Find the middle ground.
You are not depressed.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 26, 2019
just strip nude and tell ur boyfriend to massage ur nude body with olive oil .yu go feel alright las las.
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by JejeNaija(m): 12:21am On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:

I used cannabis for a month. It helped in relieving the stress. I don't do alcohol or hard drugs. Also xxxtentacion and juice wrld's music helped a lot. But my issue is that I just get back to being sad after sometime. I want it to go away totally not going and coming back. But thanks anyway

Cannabis won't help, you only felt it did. Have you had any sort of bad experience that sometimes flash back? If not ask your parents if at anytime when you were really young you had an experience that made you really panic. If you had such an experience when you were little, probably could be the cause even though you can't recall, that traumatic experience could always reflect in your mood without you knowing.
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by MissRaine69(f): 12:23am On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:

Do you have friends?
Hobbies a social life?
What is your definition of happiness?
Cannabis could precipitate long term issues with your mood. Stop self medicating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by lilianofentse(f): 12:27am On Apr 26, 2019
JejeNaija:

Cannabis won't help, you only felt it did. Have you had any sort of bad experience that sometimes flash back? If not ask your parents if at anytime when you were really young you had an experience that made you really panic. If you had such an experience when you were little, probably could be the cause even though you can't recall, that traumatic experience could always reflect in your mood without you knowing.
will do that tomorrow thanks dear
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Brugo(m): 12:28am On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:

Nothing is wrong with you. You need to focus more on your hobbies.

And eat plenty jollof rice and asun.

Don’t thank me, thank God.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by lilianofentse(f): 12:28am On Apr 26, 2019
MissRaine69:

Do you have friends?
Hobbies a social life?
Cannabis could precipitate long term issues with your mood. Stop self medicating.
not too many friends but I flow with people. I've stopped cannabis and maybe that's why I feel this way. Thanks for your advice.
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:

A small suggestion, can you try out a project or pick up something that is heavily engaging and rewarding, but truly what might work for me might not for you, so you will have to do an introspection, if you can figure the root, then you can go a long way, other more experienced people here will help out more. peace

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 26, 2019
MissRaine69:

Do you have friends?
Hobbies a social life?

Truly I agree, I have been smoking weed for years, it would mess your mood up and make you constantly tied to it, lol there were days that the slightest discomfort would have me running to people selling weed, I feel ashamed because I spent alot on weed even though finance wasn't a problem.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by lilianofentse(f): 12:38am On Apr 26, 2019
pcguru1:

A small suggestion, can you try out a project or pick up something that is heavily engaging and rewarding, but truly what might work for me might not for you, so you will have to do an introspection, if you can figure the root, then you can go a long way, other more experienced people here will help out more. peace
ok. Will try that
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:

Hi beautiful, I have a Trailer load of Cannabis that my Uncle plants around Iwo Road, Ibadan. Kindly give me your address & I will send 12 bags to you on Wholesale price. Also comes with discount, depends on how you re-purchase.

It will definitely cure the sadness & depression.
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by lilianofentse(f): 12:43am On Apr 26, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hi beautiful, I have a Trailer load of Cannabis that my Uncle plants around Iwo Road, Ibadan. Kindly give me your address & I will send 12 bags to you on Wholesale price. Also comes with discount, depends on how you re-purchase.

It will definitely cure the sadness & depression.
I get your sarcasm. Move on
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
I get your sarcasm. Move on
Mtchew!!! No be you dey find Cannabis undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/5072792/should-still-give-him-chance

You sure say no be Prick be your problem? undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by JejeNaija(m): 12:44am On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
will do that tomorrow thanks dear

You welcome beautiful...
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 26, 2019
Lilian,

I think you need to work on your cardio because you're obviously not breathing right, but first off I would advise you quit smoking. That shìt only makes things worse.

Look up gym houses near your location and get a membership. All that stress and pent-up energy in your body is dying for a release that's why you're getting anxious/nervous. Girl go hard on a thread-mill - strengthening your heart and lungs is key to decreasing your heart rate and blood pressure - which in turn improves your breathing. Work on your after all body fitness too (the gym instructor could help tailor out certain programs that best suits your needs).

By the end of the first week, i guarantee you Lilian there would be significant improvements in not only your energy levels, sex drive, sleep quality, etc but most especially in your mood; your entire body would be producing so much endorphins that your perceived fears and anxieties will be almost nonexistent.

It's also a great place to make new friends too. Best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by fox26: 1:45am On Apr 26, 2019
You are Hot my sister
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by PrinzCarter(m): 2:07am On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
but how?
hi dear
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by lilianofentse(f): 2:26am On Apr 26, 2019
CorGier:
Lilian,

I think you need to work on your cardio because you're obviously not breathing right, but first off I would advise you quit smoking. That shìt only makes things worse.

Look up gym houses near your location and get a membership. All that stress and pent-up energy in your body is dying for a release that's why you're getting anxious/nervous. Girl go hard on a thread-mill - strengthening your heart and lungs is key to decreasing your heart rate and blood pressure - which in turn improves your breathing. Work on your after all body fitness too (the gym instructor could help tailor out certain programs that best suits your needs).

By the end of the first week, i guarantee you Lilian there would be significant improvements in not only your energy levels, sex drive, sleep quality, etc but most especially in your mood; your entire body would be producing so much endorphins that your perceived fears and anxieties will be almost nonexistent.

It's also a great place to make new friends too. Best of luck.
thanks
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by NiggasInParis: 2:27am On Apr 26, 2019
Anxiety is a Dangerous thing.

Quit smoking and Alcohol as a solution to this problem for your own good. If you must smoke/drink, do it care freely like, on your normal relax mode.
If you depend on it as a point of relieve for this ish then you are in for it.

Get a busy with a hobby. Release energy and release your thoughts. The gym comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by femi4: 5:47am On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
Its the fear of losing someone close to you
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by zexy2030(m): 5:59am On Apr 26, 2019
have u visited depressed victims and try cheering them ? maybe that could work on your psychology...cheer the depressed children, sick folks and helpless orphans. see how joy flows back to you..render free services for fun and tackle that thought that makes u feel sad and lonely...avoid being idle..work and get paid... remembering a loved one or just sad for being single and not married. just tire a reason to the subtle thought of depression then tackle it the opposite way.
Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 26, 2019
lefulefu:
just strip nude and tell ur boyfriend to massage ur nude body with olive oil .yu go feel alright las las.

Re: Who Else Gets This Feeling by Wizvicky(m): 7:25am On Apr 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
in my adolescent age and early adult stage of my life, I used to think that way. so it's a normal thing I guess

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! / TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). / How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.