Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) (8114 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. / See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
Fadman4real:

I have this question for you Christianity got to Africa around d 1800s or so where people in Africa getting married or not?

Slave Trade was in the 1600s, so Christianity had already taken foot by 1800. And the Europeans were here decades before slavery started, so again, Christianity was here before 1600.

Get the Chronicle right and ask me again.
Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by keenn: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
the OP is totally misguided

am so infuriated right now and will try hard, hard to refrain myself from using odd words.

men are naturally polygamous, to be more explicit, male gender of most species(if not all) are. if u are one of the male species and you think contrary to what have just said, then you are part of mankind's inborn error.

if u are female i know u would try to argue this out, but u wount argue the fact that the male gender is naturally meant to provide shelter, food, protection for his clan.

now if we all are on same page, what is then the contention, what's your own

should everyone be as saint, innocent as u

gees!

1 Like

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by adonbilivit: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
iambliss:
. Marry you with this kind of mentality? sorry bro, I'll pass.
I am not your bro, marry me.
Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by iambliss: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
I am not your bro, marry me.
Okay the answer is no. inugo? setigbo?
Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by adonbilivit: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
iambliss:
Okay the answer is no. inugo? setigbo?
dance makossa iambliss, I say u must marry me, dance sukusu baby o....eleleleleeeee. take care. u know I was just messing with u
Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by iambliss: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=adonbilivit post=52374497]dance makossa iambliss, I say u must marry me, dance sukusu baby o....eleleleleeeee. take care. u know I was just messing with u[/quote adonbilivit please go to bed. sweet dreams Darling.
Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by adonbilivit: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=iambliss post=52374575][/quote]its morning here baby
Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by melodies: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
The fact that people are numb to indecency in our society today (because it seems to be progressing from worse to worst) does not in any way justify it. I felt nausea just reading! Apart from the moral angle, he could be posing a serious health hazard to the innocent wife! Only God knows how many other men the so called mistress could be dating when she's not with him! Some men are simply heartless! why marry when you are not done philandering??
Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by ReallySmart(m): 3:02am On Dec 30, 2016
It's not appropriate, but it pays to mind your business...
Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by Preeck: 3:16am On Dec 30, 2016
Billyonaire:
Human beings invented a gun to kill themselves. Invented marriage to bore themselves and invented religion to bind their free will.

As far as I am personally concerned, Guns, marriage and religions are merely tools to guide us in our experience of life on spaceship Earth.

As long as a man, is able to provide everything the family needs and most importantly capable of hiding his escapades, not because they are organically and naturally anti-creation, but because he is shielding the wife from negatively charged emotional frequencies then he is good.

Mind your business dude, every marriage is unique, some wives actually recruit babes for their husbands in some parts of the world.

The 7am-9pm banking job doesnt offer you chance, time and space to even know what is going on. Girls prefer married men these days. The reasons are simple and very valid;

Married men dont get overtly possessive. They dont bug your phones. They dont get terribly jealous. They have mastered financial management and romance.
Wa Gbayi. . Ur Head Full There

1 Like

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by Fadman4real(m): 6:21am On Dec 30, 2016
Billyonaire:

Slave Trade was in the 1600s, so Christianity had already taken foot by 1800. And the Europeans were here decades before slavery started, so again, Christianity was here before 1600.

Get the Chronicle right and ask me again.

My question remains were Africans getting married or not b4 the Europeans came or were we just sleeping with ourselves like dogs cause even pigeons stick together with with a partner for live?
Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by dinachi(m): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2016
marvelck:
Must A Man Cheat On His wife?

It is worrisome to see a married man cheat on his wife when she is pregnant or when she traveled out. It is even more worrisome to see single ladies who make themselves available to a married man.

I just had a heated argument with a randy colleague of mine in his house over his infidelity to his wife.

The wife had traveled with their two children to her maternal village to spend the holidays and he invited me over today to spend today's public holiday with him. I have always respected this colleague of mine because I believe as a married man, he has some family life experiences I can tap from. But No! I am mistaken. This is my first time of seeing him in acts of infidelity. This is the part of his life I never knew. In the office, he does not display any behavior that suggests he is promiscuous of which I respect him alot.

But today, when I drove to his house, I got the shock I could not absorb. I met a beautiful lady with a wonderful body shape. He introduced her to me as a friend and she greeted, I responded. Right inside me, I was wondering who she is because I was not expecting to see any lady in his house since I already know that the wife has travelled and will be coming back in January.

I kept my suspecion to myself while we gist about work, politics and the economy. When I'm about to go, of course he has to see me off. While inside my car, I asked him, who the lady is. Without mincing words, he told me she is his girlfriend, that anytime the wife travels, she always comes around to keep him company. I was marveled. I was shocked and he could see the surprise on my face. Infact I was speechless. I couldn't imagine this of him. You have a beautiful well-behaved wife and yet you can do this in her absence? Infact I lost my composure and went into heated argument with him that nearly cost us our friendship if not that I later came to my senses and remembered my guiding life principle which is ''Always Mind your business''.

Actually, I just got home but I can't get my mind off it. I am yet to understand why a married man will feel comfortable bringing in another lady to his matrimonial home without being condemned by his conscience and yet he is one those we see as very religious in the office. I am even more worried how a lady feels so free in the matrimonial home of her fellow lady without an iota of guilt no matter how much he gives you.

This is why people see Bankers as terrible Cheats even though not all of us indulge in such. If a single guy does that, no problem but I can't understand a married man doing same, not even in a hotel but in your house, just because your wife travelled. I wonder how he will be able to look into my eyes tomorrow when we resume work. I know it is his business but I have my say and opinion on matters like this. Harmattan has not killed me and will not kill him if he maintains his fidelity for the few days the wife will not be around.

Things like this irritate the hell out of me.
As if the wife is a saint! Most women you see today got married after a successful tenure as prostitutes and many of them continue after marriage while the remainder are hardcore lesbians pretending to be nice girls. Only very few women are worth the while.
Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2016
karma is a bitch. the guy was totally wrong
Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by alizma: 8:43am On Dec 30, 2016
marvelck:

It is worrisome to see a married man cheat on his wife when she is pregnant or when she traveled out. It is even more worrisome to see single ladies who make themselves available to a married man.

I just had a heated argument with a randy colleague of mine in his house over his infidelity to his wife.

The wife had traveled with their two children to her maternal village to spend the holidays and he invited me over today to spend today's public holiday with him. I have always respected this colleague of mine because I believe as a married man, he has some family life experiences I can tap from. But No! I am mistaken. This is my first time of seeing him in acts of infidelity. This is the part of his life I never knew. In the office, he does not display any behavior that suggests he is promiscuous of which I respect him alot.

But today, when I drove to his house, I got the shock I could not absorb. I met a beautiful lady with a wonderful body shape. He introduced her to me as a friend and she greeted, I responded. Right inside me, I was wondering who she is because I was not expecting to see any lady in his house since I already know that the wife has travelled and will be coming back in January.

I kept my suspecion to myself while we gist about work, politics and the economy. When I'm about to go, of course he has to see me off. While inside my car, I asked him, who the lady is. Without mincing words, he told me she is his girlfriend, that anytime the wife travels, she always comes around to keep him company. I was marveled. I was shocked and he could see the surprise on my face. Infact I was speechless. I couldn't imagine this of him. You have a beautiful well-behaved wife and yet you can do this in her absence? Infact I lost my composure and went into heated argument with him that nearly cost us our friendship if not that I later came to my senses and remembered my guiding life principle which is ''Always Mind your business''.

Actually, I just got home but I can't get my mind off it. I am yet to understand why a married man will feel comfortable bringing in another lady to his matrimonial home without being condemned by his conscience and yet he is one those we see as very religious in the office. I am even more worried how a lady feels so free in the matrimonial home of her fellow lady without an iota of guilt no matter how much he gives you.

This is why people see Bankers as terrible Cheats even though not all of us indulge in such. If a single guy does that, no problem but I can't understand a married man doing same, not even in a hotel but in your house, just because your wife travelled. I wonder how he will be able to look into my eyes tomorrow when we resume work. I know it is his business but I have my say and opinion on matters like this. Harmattan has not killed me and will not kill him if he maintains his fidelity for the few days the wife will not be around.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING, WHY ARE YOU TOO FAST TO DISTROY THIS GUY'S FAMILY OUT OF JEALOUSY?
YOU DIDN'T MEET THE GUY SLEEPING WITH THE GIRL BUT YOU CONCLUDE HE IS CHEATING ON HIS WIFE. LET ME ASK YOU THIS, IS HIS WIFE IN THE KNOW OF YOUR VISIT TO HIS HOUSE? ASSUMING YOU WERE ALONE WITH HIM AND HIS WIFE CAME IN UNINFORMED, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SHE WOULDN'T SEE YOU AS HUSBAND SNATCHER JUST THE WAY YOU WANT US TO SEE THE OTHER GIRL?
FOR YOUR INFORMATION, GIRLFRIEND DOESN'T MEAN BED MATE.
BETTER CHECK YOUR HEART VERY WELL BECAUSE YOUR EMOTIONAL FEELINGS FOR THE GUY IS DEPRIVING YOU OF YOUR THINKING FACULTY.
Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by alizma: 8:53am On Dec 30, 2016
marvelck:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING, WHY ARE YOU TOO FAST TO DISTROY THIS GUY'S FAMILY OUT OF JEALOUSY?
YOU DIDN'T MEET THE GUY SLEEPING WITH THE GIRL BUT YOU CONCLUDE HE IS CHEATING ON HIS WIFE. LET ME ASK YOU THIS, IS HIS WIFE IN THE KNOW OF YOUR VISIT TO HIS HOUSE? ASSUMING YOU WERE ALONE WITH HIM AND HIS WIFE CAME IN UNINFORMED, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SHE WOULDN'T SEE YOU AS HUSBAND SNATCHER JUST THE WAY YOU WANT US TO SEE THE OTHER GIRL?
FOR YOUR INFORMATION, GIRLFRIEND DOESN'T MEAN BED MATE.
BETTER CHECK YOUR HEART VERY WELL BECAUSE YOUR EMOTIONAL FEELINGS FOR THE GUY IS DEPRIVING YOU OF YOUR THINKING FACULTY.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, I DONT THINK THE GUY HAS ANYTHING SERIOUS WITH THE OTHER GIRL BUT HE KNOW YOU ARE HAVING SOME FEELINGS FOR HIM OR LET ME SAVE YOU SOME SHAME, THE GUY IS HAVING STRONG FEELINGS FOR U AND DIDN'T WANT TO BE ALONE IN THE HOUSE WITH YOU BECAUSE IF HE IS PROMISCUOUS AS YOU PORTRAYED HIM, HE WOULD HAVE DISCHARGE THE OTHER GIRL BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL OR DID YOU GO TO HIS HOUSE AS A SURPRISE CHRISTMAS GIFT?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Sex In A Well Lite Room....Dark Room?! No Deal, I Want To See It (Photo) / This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times / Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.