Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! (8042 Views)

Is Vabbing/vaginal Dabbing The Most Disgusting Tiktok Trend? / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by siofra(f): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
If you don't know what vabbing is, it is when a girl applies her vaginal fluid on her skin to attract mates.

So there's this guy at my workplace. I used to think he's gay or a redpiller because he rarely talks to any girl and likes behaving like he's too handsome or too special undecided

Anyway yesterday I saw an article about vabbing again and decided to try it on this guy out of curiosity. After bathing I waited for about twenty minutes, I did not rub cream, then I used a tissue to take some fluid from my vagina and dabbed it on my wrists and at the back of my ears before going to work.

At work, he greeted me and asked me how to prepare some reagents he stood very close to me while asking these questions. I answered as best as I could wondering if the vabbing would work.

All of a sudden he started gisting me about his master's program and how it's going. This is someone who rarely talks to me. I was genuinely surprised.

At the end of the day, before we left, he asked for my number. This evening he just asked me through WhatsApp to be his girlfriend and he was texting about how he's been wanting to ask me out but didn't want to disturb me blah blah blah!!!!! of course I rejected him angry I don't like him like that, I just wanted to know if vabbing works.

AND IT WORKS!!!!!!

Girls you should try it out!

Many men here might think it's disgusting but it isn't or is your vagina disgusting Of course not!!!
So try it on the guy you like and it will work.

I'm definitely trying this on a first date with a guy I really really really like wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by JOACHINpedro: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jezzzz!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Why did I open this thread?

Modified
I've remembered, I want to debunk this your terrible assertion that can destroy this world.
First, vagina fluid wey fit bleach pant na wetin you wan make young ladies to dey rub for their skins?. Do you know the chemicals and microorganisms you wanna expose people to?
Stop misleading the general public.
Myndd44 abeg come carry this wahala

39 Likes

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by Nyascobar1414: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ok ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by LogicBomb8: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
4 Q

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
Damn...
He likes the smells of sardine fish

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dz one na dirty girl oo.

14 Likes

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by DroppingLiquid: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Advanced trolling. Just like that video that convinced guys to put their iphone in microwave that it will charge quicker. The results were astonishing

3 Likes

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by Haynnie: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
This wan don follow tiktok story come post for here. angry
Only gullible females and dimwit will believe this tale

Yinmu!

4 Likes

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by Prettygirl200(f): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ewoooooo are u being serious
Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by idomalord: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
Some girls can be stupid eh!
Don't be surprised this foolishness will be wisdom to many ladies.
Just like how during that time of ladies sleeping with dogs, some ladies strongly defended their actions and some agreed with them

Only God knows how many will be quietly inspired by this stupidity

6 Likes

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by Elidrisy20: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
Psychiatric no dey your area?

5 Likes

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Jezzzz!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Why did I open this thread?

Modified
I've remembered, I want to debunk this your terrible assertion that can destroy this world.
First, vagina fluid wey fit bleach pant na wetin you wan make young ladies to dey rub for their skins?. Do you know the chemicals and microorganisms you wanna expose people to?
Stop misleading the general public.
Myndd44 abeg come carry this wahala

That same vagina na hin boys dey put mouth lol

1 Like

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
What did I just read shocked

1 Like

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by kals4luv990(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
SOFRIA SOFRIA SOFRIA!!!
HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YU?
RESPECT YOURSELF OO

2 Likes

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by Biafranodogwu55: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Dz one na dirty girl oo.
she use her mouth talk say her kitten dey smell

That guy na mumu sha

2 Likes

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by siofra(f): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Ewoooooo are u being serious

Babe, I'm very serious.
Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by Cataboy: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
You only rejected him cuz you've gotten the validation you needed...women are attention vampires...I love to watch them starve...BTW he's no redpiller, no redpiller will ask any girl to be his girlfriend...she will be the one begging to be by my side and I will still make her know she's not worth to be by my side ..kings stay COLD

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by siofra(f): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
Vabbing works on redpillers. No matter how much of a hard man he thinks he is, nature and hormones will humble him grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by siofra(f): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Cataboy:
You only rejected him cuz you've gotten the validation you needed...women are attention vampires...I love to watch them starve...BTW he's no redpiller, no redpiller will ask any girl to be his girlfriend...she will be the one begging to be by my side and I will still make her know she's not worth to be by my side ..kings stay COLD

Pheromones will turn you into an animal on heat cool

Redpiller my nyash.
Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by Truvelisback(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
siofra:
If you don't know what vabbing is, it is when a girl applies your vaginal fluid on your skin to attract mates.

So there's this guy at my workplace. I used to think he's gay or a redpiller because he rarely talks to any girl and likes behaving like he's too handsome or too special undecided

Anyway yesterday I saw an article about vabbing again and decided to try it on this guy out of curiosity. After bathing I waited for about twenty minutes, I did not rub cream, then I used a tissue to take some fluid from my vagina and dabbed it on my wrists and at the back of my ears before going to work.

At work, he greeted me and asked me how to prepare some reagents he stood very close to me while asking these questions. I answered as best as I could wondering if the vabbing would work.

All of a sudden he started gisting me about his master's program and how it's going. This is someone who rarely talks to me. I was genuinely surprised.

At the end of the day, before we left, he asked for my number. This evening he just asked me through WhatsApp to be his girlfriend and he was texting about how he's been wanting to ask me out but didn't want to disturb me blah blah blah!!!!! of course I rejected him angry I don't like him like that, I just wanted to know if vabbing works.

AND IT WORKS!!!!!!

Many men here might think it's disgusting but it isn't or is your vagina disgusting Of course not!!!

I'm definitely trying this on a first date with a guy I really really really like wink
So, u have now gone fetish!

4 Likes

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by STOICREALIST: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Yes. To a large extent, the biochemistry of vaginal fluids could trigger such responses in males. Just like the red lip stick on the lips of women subconsciously affects men and reminds men of the female labia thereby attracting the men to women who apply them.

It is the same way a male stag or lion can sniff a female in heat from a far distance away and sniff her out to mate. Many female species in the animal kingdom give off pheromones and other biochemical compounds to signify ovulation, high fertility state and high readiness to mate. The male sniff these out and seek the female. Most mature and experience human males would pick up the slight smell of the vagina fluid you rubbed on your self and it would subconsciously remind them of sex and trigger the desire to mate with you. This is purely natural. However, you must note that some men may think that you just had sex with someone and may want to avoid you too. Especially in the work environment. They may assume you just got bleeped in a office or a toilet, etc.

As a matter of fact, when you read books like Transcendental Magic by Eliphais Levi, you will come across where he mentioned that in the old days love portions were even made with vaginal secretions from bitches and other female animals on heat.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by siofra(f): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
STOICREALIST:

Yes. To a large extent, the biochemistry of vaginal fluids could trigger such responses in males. Just like the red lip stick on the lips of women subconsciously affects men and reminds men of the female labia thereby attracting the men to women who apply them.

As a matter of fact, when you read books like Transcendental Magic by Eliphais Levi, you will come across where he mentioned that in the old days love portions were even made with vaginal secretions from bitches and other female animals on heat.

Wow!

Definitely checking out that book.
Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by KingDash: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
God I just dey laugh....
siofra:
If you don't know what vabbing is, it is when a girl applies your vaginal fluid on your skin to attract mates.

AND IT WORKS!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by Obudupikin: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
I hope you have your PVC?
Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by firstbornson(m): 12:10am On Aug 05, 2022
This is logical and at the same time, biological.

Just as you subconsciously salivate at the sight or smell of your favorite food, same thing happens in a man's brain when he perceives vaginal fluid.

3 Likes

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by Autobot05: 12:32am On Aug 05, 2022
Kindly locate this place and stay there for a few months

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

14 Likes

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by LadyD22(f): 12:49am On Aug 05, 2022
siofra:
If you don't know what vabbing is, it is when a girl applies her vaginal fluid on her skin to attract mates.

AND IT WORKS!!!!!!

How long have you been single? Why would anyone be happy that they had to resort to such unspeakable methods to capture simple attention and of all things to do that for , it is men , the same men of this generation that you are doing this for , same men on NL grin , Andrew Tate's descendants
What's annoying is that you decided to post it here , there are little girls who's brain has not developed yet and they're not able to know good info from bad info , how would you feel if you found out the men around you are using their semen as perfume , grow up

12 Likes

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by techWriter3: 2:11am On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by Slmgirldippussy: 2:54am On Aug 05, 2022
Sandra if you are reading this old don't try it. ..even without fuckingg in, it Toto dey smell
What happens if you run the fluid for body enter Keke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by SavageResponse(m): 3:03am On Aug 05, 2022
What did I just read?

1 Like

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:09am On Aug 05, 2022
firstbornson:
This is logical and at the same time, biological.

Just as you subconsciously salivate at the sight or smell of your favorite food, same thing happens in a man's brain when he perceives vaginal discharge.

Ur brain makes u salivate to rottened fishy smell?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! by Christiansimon: 3:47am On Aug 05, 2022
Haha..your m;Dmu just start.landers will roast your now like tinubu agbado and cassava for nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hardcore Sex Story (18+) Bleep Rated. / Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. / Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.