Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow (13689 Views)

List Of Newly Elected LG & LCDA Chairmen And Vice Chairmen In Lagos / Rivers Assembly Condemns JTF Burning Of Illegal Refineries / Rivers Assembly: APC Members Stage Walkout Over Imposition Of Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by sammyj: 11:01am On Dec 29, 2016
I pity people fighting for this politricians who later start enjoying their spoils and loot of the people fighting on their behalf.!! angry
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by agabusta: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

PDP 20 members before the last elections

The present Members of Rivers State House of Assembly I think are 11 or 12 not sure. If you have verifiable number, please share.
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by obataokenwa(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2016
bettercreature:
Can any proud IPOD YOUTH out there explain how APC won 6 seats in Rivers state?
Ogoni area, results of cancelled polls were later announced by INEC giving APC higher score. in a normal contest without INEC stupidity, APC are not even permitted to come second in Rivers State.
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by kcnwaigbo: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2016
agabusta:

The present Members of Rivers State House of Assembly I think are 11 or 12 not sure. If you have verifiable number, please share.

bros have you forgotten we did elections in march?.The no you are calling was before the march 19 elections
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by ddippset(m): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

are you the one that manufactured 10 seats for them?
I said lawmakers. APC have 6 house of assembly, 3 house of reps and 1 senotor. more to come. lol.
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by agabusta: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

bros have you forgotten we did elections in march?.The no you are calling was before the march 19 elections

Oh, that is true I forgot. But they cant be 20, because some consitutencies are yet to compplete their election and the house is a 32-member house.

The present new members are 12, if the earlier members are 20 then it means they are complete. But recall that INEC said it will complete the remaining seats after the election. So which seats are these? That is assuming you are correct that present serving members are 20.
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by overall90: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2016
It's obvious that a lot of people making comments don't know what the issues are.
The thing is that the APC in Rivers state having lost at polls and the court was hoping that they could get enough members in the HOA and somehow impeach Wike.
Wike knows this and this is one of the reasons for the much rancour associated so far with the elections.
So now with the PDP having about 80% of the members, there is really no need not to swear in the APC members.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by kcnwaigbo: 11:41am On Dec 29, 2016
agabusta:

Oh, that is true I forgot. But they cant be 20, because some consitutencies are yet to compplete their election and the house is a 32-member house.

The present new members are 12, if the earlier members are 20 then it means they are complete. But recall that INEC said it will complete the remaining seats after the election. So which seats are these? That is assuming you are correct that present serving members are 20.

only one lga Etche is oustanding
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by kcnwaigbo: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2016
agabusta:

only 10 seats were contested on dec 19,Etche however ius still oustanding
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by kcnwaigbo: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2016
ddippset:
I said lawmakers. APC have 6 house of assembly, 3 house of reps and 1 senotor. more to come. lol.

lol more to go ask the APC member that lost his seat a week to the elections.More will still go.BTW Wike has already promised you that DEC 19 will be APC's best performance in Rivers state

1 Like

Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Are you dumb or what? How many members are there in the RSHA? 11 OR 32?

I think it is you that is dumb# here? How many local government assembly elections was conducted? Did you see 32 there flatttty? Besides, there are still outstanding assembly elections, how did you get 75% dumber? I thought you only need Lacombe, now I lnow you need Brighter Grammar also, flatttt heaadddd
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by kcnwaigbo: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2016
divicode:

I think it is you that is dumb# here? How many local government assembly elections was conducted? Did you see 32 there flatttty? Besides, there are still outstanding assembly elections, how did you get 75% dumber? I thought you only need Lacombe, now I lnow you need Brighter Grammar also, flatttt heaadddd

How many seats are there in the RSHA? Habe!! you are incorrigible
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by osimataylor(m): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

PDP has over 75% of the seats
40 PDP and 6 Apc
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by maxzzo1(m): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2016
divicode:

Not sure you finished primary 6! So if pdp has about 6 out of 12 to be sworn in, that equals 75%
I think you should take Lacombe again

U no even near primary school...der are existing law makers which all are pdp so dis js additional....pdp 79%- apc 21%
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by BERNIMOORE: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2016
bettercreature:
6 out of 32 does not form a QUORUM and cannot even move any recognition grin grin WIKE TOO POWERFUL JOOR, He kept APC in their SHOESIZE grin infinitesimally Unpopular, quiet and humbled APC grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
maxzzo1:

U no even near primary school...der are existing law makers which all are pdp so dis js additional....pdp 79%- apc 21%

I cannot fight with a madman in the market square- African proverb
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by ddippset(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

lol more to go ask the APC member that lost his seat a week to the elections.More will still go.BTW Wike has already promised you that DEC 19 will be APC's best performance in Rivers state
after DEC 19, wike was crying on AIT and channels. after future elections in rivers he will cry on aljazeeera and BBC. his audio tape promising to murder inec officials will not lead to his prosecution because of his immunity but it will lead to him being on close scrutiny in future elections. shey he was crying about CSO withdrawal, next time they will even keep him on house arrest. next elections wike your lord and personal saviour will cry on CNN.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by ddippset(m): 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
6 out of 32 does not form a QUORUM and cannot even move any recognition grin grin WIKE TOO POWERFUL JOOR, He kept APC in their SHOESIZE grin infinitesimally Unpopular, quiet and humbled APC grin grin
who was happier after the elections? PDP or APC? wike or amaechi? who was crying and who was laughing? APC were not looking for a quorum, they just wanted a voice, they wanted recognition. with 1 senator, 4 house of reps, and 6 house of assembly they got much more. at least that myth of rivers state is 100% PDP is laughable nowadays.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

How many seats are there in the RSHA? Habe!! you are incorrigible

Flattttyyy ntooor
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by ebioloye1: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
aydought:
Please, so how many members do we now have from both APC and PDP parties in the Rivers State House of Assembly?

RSHA is made up of 32 members,APC got 6 seat and PDP had 26 seat.
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by DamiBukola: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
swear them in then suspend them over little provocation, if they resist the suspension, arrange boys to break their heads with red label bottles.
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by Eyor1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
obataokenwa:
Ogoni area, results of cancelled polls were later announced by INEC giving APC higher score. in a normal contest without INEC stupidity, APC are not even permitted to come second in Rivers State.

Tah, say what you know, I am from OGONI and was home. Na you cancel results?
Pepper body, once APC win, una go term am rigging.... We Ogonis are majority in the state as well as IKWERRE but what do we get?
That is why we hated the PDP which has only the IKWERRE agenda at heart.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by obataokenwa(m): 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Eyor1:

Tah, say what you know, I am from OGONI and was home. Na you cancel results?
Pepper body, once APC win, una go term am rigging.... We Ogonis are majority in the state as well as IKWERRE but what do we get?
That is why we hated the PDP which has only the IKWERRE agenda at heart.
When and what time did u start to 'hated' the PDP cos the last time i checked, Magnus Abe, Amaechi and some others were in the PDP. so who is to blame for the ikwerre agenda. I bet you to challenge me... this few months of Wike, he has done far better than Amaechi and Abe put together for the Ogonis. Bro say the truth about those roads na
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
ddippset:
after DEC 19, wike was crying on AIT and channels. after future elections in rivers he will cry on aljazeeera and BBC. his audio tape promising to murder inec officials will not lead to his prosecution because of his immunity but it will lead to him being on close scrutiny in future elections. shey he was crying about CSO withdrawal, next time they will even keep him on house arrest. next elections wike your lord and personal saviour will cry on CNN.
Even with federal might,Apc only got 6 out of 32,lol what a shame.even Fayose made a clean sweep of 16-0 for PDP in Ekiti
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by ddippset(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Even with federal might,Apc only got 6 out of 32,lol what a shame.even Fayose made a clean sweep of 16-0 for PDP in Ekiti
trust me you are yet to see federal might in rivers. what you saw was only Amaechi might.
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by ukenke: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
You mean there could have been need not to swear in APC lawmakers?

overall90:
It's obvious that a lot of people making comments don't know what the issues are.
The thing is that the APC in Rivers state having lost at polls and the court was hoping that they could get enough members in the HOA and somehow impeach Wike.
Wike knows this and this is one of the reasons for the much rancour associated so far with the elections.
So now with the PDP having about 80% of the members, there is really no need not to swear in the APC members.
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by Eyor1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
obataokenwa:
When and what time did u start to 'hated' the PDP cos the last time i checked, Magnus Abe, Amaechi and some others were in the PDP. so who is to blame for the ikwerre agenda. I bet you to challenge me... this few months of Wike, he has done far better than Amaechi and Abe put together for the Ogonis. Bro say the truth about those roads na

Tah, go sit down, who is an igbo man (you) recommend who did well and who did not in Rivers State?
Go think of better thing do.
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by obataokenwa(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Eyor1:

Tah, go sit down, who is an igbo man (you) recommend who did well and who did not in Rivers State?
Go think of better thing do.
seems you're a militant. you can't even construct one reason to show u don't smoke helm.
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by Nosaghae(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
bettercreature:
I am not an IPOD YOUTH but u and I know how those APC 6seats came about even if ur hypocrisy will not allow u to admit it. If wike was not a strong man he would have received ondo and Edo treatment.
Go and check the election observers report then u will know what I mean
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by Eyor1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
obataokenwa:
seems you're a militant. you can't even construct one reason to show u don't smoke helm.

Bleep you, wetin concern you for another person state, you no get state?
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by Toketimt: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
BERNIMOORE:

But just 5 can cause commotion and confusion that can lead to the closure of the house for months right?
Remember Bipi and his cohorts? How many of them again caused confusion? grin the five Bipi group even wanted to impeach Amaechi. So u see, APC have far more enough numbers to "illegally" remove wike and asked him to go to the court to fight for his right.
Re: Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow by fof1: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
divicode:

Not sure you finished primary 6! So if pdp has about 6 out of 12 to be sworn in, that equals 75%
I think you should take Lacombe again

IT IS U WHO LACK D UNDETSTANDING. MORE THAN 75% OF D SEATS IS PDP IN D RSHA.DESPITE D MILITARILY INDUCED SARS ELECTION RIGGING.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals / Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu And NSCDC’s Scorecard! / Really, Who Is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.