Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals (13689 Views)

Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by PizzleGold(m): 2:51am On Nov 24, 2018
Former Vice President and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, has apologized for joining the groups, who came together to form the All Progressives Congress.

He said the apology had become necessary because of the sufferings Nigerians had been subjected to in the last three and half years from a party he played a role in bringing to power.

Atiku, who spoke on Thursday in Yola, Adamawa State, during a c with residents of Jimeta, described the APC as an assembly of ‘elements’ that came together to defraud the country.

He said the party had flopped in changing the fortunes of Nigerians for good.

He stated, "I lamented being part of the party which never deemed it fit to fulfil all of the promises it made to Nigerians.

“If I had known that the APC would be such a colossal failure and disgrace, I would never had joined the party.

“The APC has failed to fulfill even one of the promises it made to Nigerians. The APC is simply an assembly meant to defraud Nigerians.”

Speaking further, the former Vice-President said that the country would not survive another four years if the APC was returned to power in 2019.

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/i-regret-joining-apc-atiku-reveals/

20 Likes

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by Achuwa1(m): 2:54am On Nov 24, 2018
BUHARI is a collosal failure,just like how bokoharam made a video on how they killed Nigeria army

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by KanwuliaExtra: 2:55am On Nov 24, 2018
Your BIGGEST mistake EVER!
Tufiaaaaaakwa!!!
Party of LIFELESSNESS! cry

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by Achuwa1(m): 2:58am On Nov 24, 2018
like= look
Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by netpro(m): 3:41am On Nov 24, 2018
Because Buhari did not allow looting to continue as before.

Even Saraki confessed could not get slots to insert his boys and roll in millions like PDP used to do.

PMB all the way!

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by Jilo83(m): 3:44am On Nov 24, 2018
“The APC has failed to fulfill even one of the promises it made to Nigerians. The APC is simply an assembly meant to defraud Nigerians.
lie lie lie

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by sarrki(m): 3:49am On Nov 24, 2018
By February you will regret contesting for president

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 24, 2018
netpro:

Even Saraki confessed could not get slots to insert his boys and roll in millions like PDP used to do.

PMB all the way
!

YESSSS OOOOOO grin

Sai Baba

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by yomi961: 4:06am On Nov 24, 2018
netpro:

PMB all the way!
shame on you, want of 45$ nnpc scam, maina, nhis, subsidy scam, Aisha buhari scam, you can not fool us again with buhari has integrity,Nigerians have seen that buhari is not but clueless and lifeless.

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by yomi961: 4:11am On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
go and sit down, your lord and master that was crying like a baby when he lost and lied that he will not contest again nko, did he die. Only to become the president and make things worst, buhari represents everything wrong with this country.from bringing poverty, nepotism,ethnic bigotry to a backward economy. He has taken us 10 steps backwards, if you are sincere with your self, you will know that buhari has failed

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by Segunade10: 4:52am On Nov 24, 2018
wink
Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 24, 2018
yomi961:
shame on you, want of 45$ nnpc scam, maina, nhis, subsidy scam, Aisha buhari scam, you can not fool us again with buhari has integrity,Nigerians have seen that buhari is not but clueless and lifeless.
No bank accounts, no properties abroad, no form of corruption against President Buhari that the opposition can come up with.

shameless things supporting thieves.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by Waffarianman(m): 4:54am On Nov 24, 2018
Ok We Don Hear Just Buckled Up To Unseat The Beast Cum 2019. Abeg mak i kontinue my swet Sleep

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by mrvitalis(m): 4:56am On Nov 24, 2018
Seriously pdp should just look for way to present soludo or bath nnaji for president 2023... Cos 2019 is a walk over

Presenting ribadu would have made them win 2019 elections ...he is everything buhari is plus more educated and youthful (relatively) we would have apealed to the youths in South west and south east

Middle belt would see him as one of their own

But they brought atiku that may not reach 10 million votes smh

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by Haymaykar(m): 4:56am On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
u beta go and think about that robot we are calling president to beta live that sit

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by ipobarethieves: 4:56am On Nov 24, 2018
sad once a thief, forever a thief. I only pity the slaves U wan scam.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by Haymaykar(m): 5:01am On Nov 24, 2018
mrvitalis:
Seriously pdp should just look for way to present soludo or bath nnaji for president 2023... Cos 2019 is a walk over

Presenting ribadu would have made them win 2019 elections ...he is everything buhari is plus more educated and youthful (relatively) we would have apealed to the youths in South west and south east

Middle belt would see him as one of their own

But they brought atiku that may not reach 10 million votes smh
please which education did buhari have...is it dat fake waec result..we should be deceiving our selves

1 Like

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by Aboh85(m): 5:05am On Nov 24, 2018
Yeye man,u wil soon regret joining pdp

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by IbrahimDamola: 5:07am On Nov 24, 2018
Jibril is a scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by ZSAMMY(m): 5:07am On Nov 24, 2018
u want turn buhari to God abi, abeg human na human jare

1 Like

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by dodoro(m): 5:10am On Nov 24, 2018
A thief can never be president of Nigeria. Atiku is a known fraud.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by iammo(m): 5:11am On Nov 24, 2018
Hahahaa. grin Its Atiku's Constitutional right to change political party(since its not a cult group or witchraft) and its APC's constitutional right to make him not to be able to steal and frustrate him till he ran back(like saraki,atiku,mama taraba and dino melaye) by forcing Intels to remit our revenue back to the TSA ($45m). All sinners are welcomed in a church, but only the ordained can preach on the pulpits..

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:14am On Nov 24, 2018
ATIKU get sense? No na

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by Joe88(m): 5:18am On Nov 24, 2018
I will remind him in four years time that Nigeria didn't collapse. Rather, we would be celebrating that more politicians have been jailed and people now approach public offices with the true intention to serve etc.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by lesbiconverter: 5:22am On Nov 24, 2018
We regret why PDP made Atiku their presidential candidate

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by Corrinthians(m): 5:27am On Nov 24, 2018
After Secondus scam this man finish, him go know the difference between red and maroon. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by Alexis11: 5:51am On Nov 24, 2018
Your political calculations have always been a regret sir. Next year election won't be an exception. cool

Maybe SDP next time . cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by martowskin1(m): 5:51am On Nov 24, 2018
This thing is simple, if u believe ur life and business is better now that buhari is president, vote for him, if not, change ship

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by goslowgoslow(m): 6:01am On Nov 24, 2018
I can't stop hating this man. Old fool, political prostitute. You will never rule Nigeria!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by Gosj01(m): 6:05am On Nov 24, 2018
Storytime!

I sell quality and perfect laptops.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC: Why We Can’t Convene Emergency NEC Meeting - Eta / 16 Arrested Ipob Women Appear Before Owerri Magistrate Court(photos) / Madalla Blast: Detained Suspect Escapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.