Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed (47272 Views)

Boko Haram Not Totally Defeated – Femi Adesina / Just In- Lagoon Suicide: Allwel Orji Makes A New Video, Says “am Alive!” / Abubakar Shekau Reappears In New Video, Says Boko Haram Will Take Over Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by BLWeb: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Propaganda. I think the FG should arrest some of these journalists and editors to give up their sources, and where they got the purported video. There is no video, some people are trying to hard to derail the defeat of boko haram terrorists
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by hazyfm1: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
ct2:
when will this guy die

We don't want him dead, we want him arrested and locked up in an unknown prison. #RememberYusuf
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by fkdmods: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
natnoble:
he is a coward. if they have not been flushed out like he said let him come out and fight not hidding.

BLWeb:
Propaganda. I think the FG should arrest some of these journalists and editors to give up their sources, and where they got the purported video. There is no video, some people are trying to hard to derail the defeat of boko haram terrorists

I wouldn't call someone who will willing blow themselves up a coward you know. Also, the very concept of terrorism is that they do not fight open warfare. That is why they are called terrorists. I was laughing when the army was claiming they had crushed BH. You can't win the war on terrorism by using bullets. You have to crush the very fabric through knowledge. Ignorance is their problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by dokiOloye(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
alienvirus:
Shecow. Come out and fight like a man. Not like a sissy. Even you will be defeated in a street boxing match. Maalu
Nwanne,if U see Imam Shekau in his glory eee,U go bow n tremble, U go even testify that Jesus is Lord and master.
I have been 'misfortuned' to hear d sound of his anti aircraft guns,and mehn,maximum respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by advocate666: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Olasco93:
Since I was born, now am an adult, I've never seen or heard where SATAN and TERRORIST accept defeat, even if you bribe them to do so. They've sworn an Affidavit of "We No Go Gree"

Have you seen god and their followers accept defeat?
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by BeClever: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
wellmax:
Some people are so happy now.
Enemies of Nigeria.

Enemies of Nigeria, Yes..

But are they happy with the monster Shekau.. Big No!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by w1sEmAn: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
na one goro(kolanut seller) de show himsef say him be shakau.....Thunder fire u
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Pascal181: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
who do I believe now, shekau or buhari. But wait o, both shekau n buhari re praying to one Allah, whose own would Allah answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Ten12(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
Since we no fit catch uu, we don catch de person wey we create say na ur second..ntorr we done already achieve our propaganda motive to deceive Nigerians 4 Christmas...b4 nko we no no say we no fit catch u...sheka sheka ntor

1 Like

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by riczy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
So far hu is telling d truth and d lie,well for me the Association of past criminals (APC) hasn't been sincere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by seyikola: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Please God I pray for permanent peaceful living in my dear nelove county
In war. No winner only losers
In peace we all win and live happy
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by adenine02: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
EdoNation:
Nigeria Army and handlers of the war against Terror should be looking more indiscreetly.

I feel Shekau, just like Osama BinLaden, isn't in the Sambisa forest that has the so much focus.

He's somewhere entirely close or far from the ravaged Sambisa.

US made same mistake for years bombing the hell out of Torabora mountains and the Mountainous regions of North Warizstan of Pakistan, until they found him sipping coffee in a Mansion in Pakistan Army town of Abottabad; an equivalent of Nigeria's Zaria.

ma sista ur point is vry right

the only mistake u made is d story abt osama jus like dt of shekau

osama was jus a creation of US government

jus like shekau is d creation of Nigerian government

osama was never kill by those that made him

same way shekau will never be killed or captured by those who made him

we r only been deceived that he exist

in real sence he doesn't

forget all those videos

make ur own personal research on this pple

and u will clearly they r just doing what the government want them to do

alqaida
isis
alshabab
niger delta militants
drug cartels

dy r jus d creation of FBI, CIA, DSS, SSS, INTERPOL, MOSSAD etc.

it is only pple like me and u at the receiving end.

shalom

1 Like

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Shekau and his Army will be crushed, defeated and sent down the annals of history only when the government stop the propaganda war and start the actual war.

This is not good for the Military that this modafoka resurfaces angry

1 Like

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pascal181:
who do I believe now, shekau or buhari. But wait o, both shekau n buhari re praying to one Allah, whose own would Allah answer
lipsrsealed
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Chuksemi(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

If You Like, You Can Relocate To Hollywood, Mali or Iran To Shoot Your Useless Video...

The Fact Remains That, You and Your Blood Sucking Fighting Cowards Had Been Completely Uprooted From Sambisa and Nigeria...

And The Country Is Now Safer!

May God Bless The Military!

Lol. The guy de shoot video pass Clarence sef. He should consider video directing as an alternative career oh.
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Fash20: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is obviously a propaganda video from Shekau to put fear in people.

I believe BHT have been flushed from sambisa forest. The military should not stop they should ensure to crush the ideal.

Peace
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by maxbarry(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Should l belives whatever Fayose said, because am begining 2 supect dis government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by WorldRichest: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Terrorist never die once. Terrorists have nine lives. Can we all remember how many times Osama bin Laden was killed by the Allied Forces before he was killed the final time? Don we all remember that for several years the Allied forces consisting of America, Russia, European Union, Arab Union, African Union were all killing and re-killing Osama bin Devil? Terrorists dont die once. So, Abubakar binShekau has been killed up to four times now, he would still be killed and re-killed and finally he will be sent to hell were Hitler, Osama and Saddam Hussein are waiting to receive him. Weldon Nigerian Army.
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by natruebdiz: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
yarimo:
Please uncle SHEKAU were are you? So that nigeria army can just say hello to you that is all abeg.
Really? Shekau is now your uncle....c your life?
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by morbeta(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
legendte:
Though I would like to say something political but for the sake of the innocent people that died and may die because of this, I refrain from such.

Any politics that involves the killing of people should not be encouraged.

Yaradua and Jonathan really gave us a fresh air when it comes to human rights and safeguard of lives.

"If the word that you are about to say is not as beautiful as silence, do not say it"
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Aaam(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
INTROVERT:
I wanted to say the blunt truth about this issue but.......
pls say it
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Abrakhan: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
video or I donblivit.
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Aystarz: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Cessa0:
I'll rily luv to slap ds man very hard....
dts of coz after he has bin beheaded....
So na mouth you get?
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by dat9jaguy(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=Milonis post=52362226]Shekau and his Army will be crushed, defeated and sent down the annals of history only when the government stop the propaganda war and start the actual war.

Tell me something,so what the Army has been doing all this time is target practice .
I smh for all these key board analysts forming 'i know all'.
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by emolala(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=wellmax post=52359272]Some people are so happy now.
Enemies of Nigeria. [/quote
And why would someone be happy at this news
Guy go sleep jare....
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by emolala(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
SmartyPants:

If i do recall correctly, it was under these two men that:

1. Boko Haram became an issue in Nigeria not so?

2. It was under Goodluck Jonathan that they spiralled out of control.

3. It was under GEJ that hundreds of innocent children were kidnapped in one night from the same location despite there being prior information about an impending attack;

4. It was under GEJ that Nigerian citizens for the first time in two generations, became internally
displaced persons.

5. It was under GEJ that for the first time in two generations, 3 whole states of Nigeria were outside government control.

6. It was under GEJ that billions of naira budgeted for arms and soldiers welfare, were diverted, sending hundreds of gallant young man to premature deaths.

7. It was under GEJ that the army was indicted on a massive scale, in the capture, torture and murder of random males both young, old, and underaged. Which till today, as we are speaking, no one has been called to book for.

8. It was under GEJ that for the first time in our nations history, Nigerian troops at war openly mutinied against their commanding officer, a general, out of desperation.

In light of the above, which are well-known to the general public, how can you then, in good conscience, come out with the bolded?
I strongly believe that in life.,there are three people you can not decive God, Satan and Yourself. Think about this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by SmartyPants(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
emolala:

I strongly believe that in life.,there are three people you can not decive God, Satan and Yourself. Think about this.

I'm really not sure why you have quoted me to say this...
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by ajepako(f): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
KingAfo:
Chei !!You this man again. Na sango go kill you

This got me ROTFL...

I.swear na sango combined with Esu orita go kill this shekau...

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by ripbubu: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by ripbubu: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
godmankind:
you and the brainwashed president bubu keep believing lies about boko haram and nigeria army. Where is the chibok girls?
even if bubu rapes zombies mom he will still call bubu sai baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by ripbubu: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
sinistermind:

Oh no, they can only trace audio recordings of Gov. Wike phone calls
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by MadeInSpain2015(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
This man....what is your problem...if you have power to fight why hiding.... Come out and fight even just a one Nigerian mopol we kill u....Shameless Man...No Islamic state....rubish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island / Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration / Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.