Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed (47270 Views)

Boko Haram Not Totally Defeated – Femi Adesina / Just In- Lagoon Suicide: Allwel Orji Makes A New Video, Says “am Alive!” / Abubakar Shekau Reappears In New Video, Says Boko Haram Will Take Over Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by ripbubu: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Caseless:
don't even believe this trash. Even in the report , shekau didn't say they're still in sambisa , but said the military can't locate them. This shows they've been dislodged. Infact, he ran and left his blue book and qur'an behind.
sai bubu say anything that will help you masturbate at Nite
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by ripbubu: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
BLWeb:
Propaganda. I think the FG should arrest some of these journalists and editors to give up their sources, and where they got the purported video. There is no video, some people are trying to hard to derail the defeat of boko haram terrorists
cry me a river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by ripbubu: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
MadeInSpain2015:
This man....what is your problem...if you have power to fight why hiding.... Come out and fight even just a one Nigerian mopol we kill u....Shameless Man...No Islamic state....rubish
cry. More
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by 1miccza: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mttchheew where's the video now
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Everyone is crying "a video"

Was there a single picture of Sambisa under attack from the militants? No, which is understandable, they were there to fight after all.

A single picture to show the actual location of the attack in that forest? No

The picture of the casualties or better yet, where are they being held for further questioning? Nothing, meaning BH is so good that they all escaped woundlessly. Lol, this is crazy really

At least tell me that a single Nigerian tv station captured and broadcasted the fire blazes and the disorganized hiding place of the "runaway BH members". Nothing

Journalist would have had a field day now. Nothing

BH would never be dismantled and the only Buhari would have such knowledge. These news would be worldwide

But issokay, wait for the video.....you'll wait tire.

There was no dismantling of BH, neither is there a video from this terrorist
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by peacecoy: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
legendte:

Both of us know fully well that non of the two leaders instigated the crime.
There's no known human rights abuse or political killings under them.
Boko Haram or terrorism was the first to hit the nation.
Northern leaders didn't help out.
Well equipped countries in the world find it difficult to win war on terror, how much more an ill equipped country with zero coordination of security like Nigeria.
Just tell me any role the leaders in the North helped in the fight.
Presidency recently claimed that Buhari has not spoken about the kaduna killing because the chief security officer...The governor is on top of the matter.
Chibok girls were kidnapped yet the governor who is the chief security officer didn't inform the commander in Chief.
Gov Ugwuanyi called Buhari after the Nimbo attack and followed up with a visit 48 hours later.
We heard of political killings under OBJ, Odi massacre under OBJ and the killing of IPOB and SHITE under Buhari.
I want to you remember clearly that ASO rock refused to believe in the chibok kidnap and refused or fa8led to take any action more than three weeks after the kidnap was reported also remember when chibok school officials and borño commissioner were sumorned to ASO rock and abused and rediculed by patience Jonathan in her infamous ' deris God oooh' scandal. For me as an individual that was the point I decided I will vote against Jonathan please recall the events of those days.
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by shabakm: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
propaganda show us the video. shekau is death all this is fiction
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by biafranrealson: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
infact i support shekau. let them have their caliphate carved out of the zoo, let we the children of God have our Biafra, if afonja like , let the continue to lick ass and remain in the zoo. ahhah what is wrong?
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Cletus77(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Cletus77(m): 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
alienvirus:
Shecow. Come out and fight like a man. Not like a sissy. Even you will be defeated in a street boxing match. Maalu
Nda awuga
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by ifeanyi83(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
I expected him to surface. This shekau guy seems to have 100lives. One time he's killed, the next time he resurfaces. Perhaps the video may have been shot way ahead of time. Whether boko haram has been defeated or not, time will tell.
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by spafu(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
sarrki:
Editor in chief of wailers show us the video

Wailers will be damn happy with this news
The Zombie of the Year.
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by durovic: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
hmmm
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by heybee72(m): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
Shey this guy has nine life NI..... Abeg Make we join Mfm and start praying die by fire!!!!
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by vatiqan(m): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
sarrki:

I knew, I would find you here, shameless e diot. Hope you must have confirmed the news, to be true, by now?
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by OldEagle: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
EdoNation:
Nigeria Army and handlers of the war against Terror should be looking more indiscreetly.

I feel Shekau, just like Osama BinLaden, isn't in the Sambisa forest that has the so much focus.

He's somewhere entirely close or far from the ravaged Sambisa.

US made same mistake for years bombing the hell out of Torabora mountains and the Mountainous regions of North Warizstan of Pakistan, until they found him sipping coffee in a Mansion in Pakistan Army town of Abottabad; an equivalent of Nigeria's Zaria.

yes and I bet some of APC pple know where he is hiding maybe in their mansion
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by APCmyheart(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
LOL nonsense journalism, I guess this new is sponsored by Fayose, FFK and the rest wailers.
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by GMBuhari: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
sarrki:

I kind of feel like in this picture he's dabbing grin
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by hotice01: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
EdoNation:
Nigeria Army and handlers of the war against Terror should be looking more indiscreetly.

I feel Shekau, just like Osama BinLaden, isn't in the Sambisa forest that has the so much focus.

He's somewhere entirely close or far from the ravaged Sambisa.

US made same mistake for years bombing the hell out of Torabora mountains and the Mountainous regions of North Warizstan of Pakistan, until they found him sipping coffee in a Mansion in Pakistan Army town of Abottabad; an equivalent of Nigeria's Zaria.

Hello
pls contact me via the number on my signature,let's discuss on how to move out state forward.
Thanks.
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Caseless: 12:48am On Dec 30, 2016
ripbubu:
sai bubu say anything that will help you masturbate at Nite
ok, hacker!
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by amakaffy: 5:17am On Dec 30, 2016
Cessa0:
I'll rily luv to slap ds man very hard....

dts of coz after he has bin beheaded....
Haa! Wereh re ooo grin
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Rayhutar(m): 6:12am On Dec 30, 2016
peacecoy:
I want to you remember clearly that ASO rock refused to believe in the chibok kidnap and refused or fa8led to take any action more than three weeks after the kidnap was reported also remember when chibok school officials and borño commissioner were sumorned to ASO rock and abused and rediculed by patience Jonathan in her infamous ' deris God oooh' scandal. For me as an individual that was the point I decided I will vote against Jonathan please recall the events of those days.
[/b]Why is it that you dwell in lies[b], deris God oooh happen when patience was crying about the bombing by bokoharam,when she met one excape chibok girl,she ask her na only you waka come there is God oooo,all this blood they are sharing, there is God ooo,you voted out of ethnic bias,[/b]last admistration believe that the chibok girls was kidnapped and tried their possible best to release them with too much unpatriotic act by APC jubilating at any bomb blast by Bokoharam and BUHARI saying that a fight agaist Bokoharam by FG is a fight agsint the north[b].just accept the truth and stop lying.
Kiss the truth.
God karma will surely visit all those northern cabals who sponsored bokoharam just to take over power from Buhari to last person,the blood of the innocent will torment them and they will never know peace for the rest of their life
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by borntosuccess(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2016
but general Cassandra said u have been defeated na , even going to d extent of showing us ur flag and Koran abi na lie,who should we now believe u, or our so acclaimed Mr integrity.
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Merveille(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
No mind am, see as him keep face lyk wetin dem use seperate fight, mitchew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned / Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday / Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.