Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Only Time – A Tale Of Unity (fiction) By TSAMSON - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Time – A Tale Of Unity (fiction) By TSAMSON (588 Views)

The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me / By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady / During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Time – A Tale Of Unity (fiction) By TSAMSON by tsamson(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
[center] Only Time – A Tale of Unity (Fiction) by TSAMSON. [/center]

The Introduction
All Monarch should come in:
CC:
Kross,
BiafraBushBoy,
Poker,
Sexytemi,
Lawlahdey,
Tamedwolf90,
Desnat,
Maxi112,
Mrbigman1,
Onstelly,
Alobright17,
Charles,
Game,
Ganea
Herzern,
Lordscent,
Naniawini,
Omonighoblessing,
Adeyinka,

We are United, Even If its Stormy, Raining or even Dry.. Lol
Free Pop Corn for all monarchs and no selling of Pop Corn for non Monarchs,
Note: Only monarch are allowed to take the FTC, STC, TTC, and Even LTC, lol..

INTRODUCTION

Looking back, I had come to realize that ‘indeed, twenty children cannot play for twenty years’. Firstly, here are few things you might need to know about Me.
I’m Samson, but you can call me TSamson (TeeSamson), I so prefer that Nick. A Nurse, Registered one. I must commend myself, I have a good sense of Humor, I think all nurse do have it.
Thinking about my past years in school, i was an average student in my class, aside being the Class Rep, I do organize Tutorial for dumb student, (don’t mind my language). Going on, I’ve seen few of my friends dropped out of Nursing. The most painful of it all is when Lawlahdey my friend (I must admit that I had a thing for her, but fear of ruining our friendship if things turn otherwise, stopped me) dropped out and opt-in for Micro-Biology.
Kross have been my friend all along despite the fact that he is a sociology student, maybe because we have been friend right since High School, or in Lieu of Psychology Professor advice, “You guys should make friends with non Medical Student to keep your Sanity” I always recall. Those words might make little sense, but I had been able to read a lot of meaning to it.
I could remember My NYSC at Kebbi State, that’s where I met Mike Bush, a Political Scientist, a Vip Flirt- “Like girl too much”. Ever since, we’ve been a good friend.

Stories Begins in the Next Chapter.

© TSamson; League of Monarchs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Time – A Tale Of Unity (fiction) By TSAMSON by Bluezy13(m): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
tsamson:
[center] Only Time – A Tale of Unity (Fiction) by TSAMSON. [/center]

The Introduction
All Monarch should come in:
CC:
Kross,
BiafraBushBoy,
Poker,
Sexytemi,
Lawlahdey,
Tamedwolf90,
Desnat,
Maxi112,
Mrbigman1,
Onstelly,
Alobright17,
Charles,
Game,
Ganea
Herzern,
Lordscent,
Naniawini,
Omonighoblessing,
Adeyinka,

We are United, Even If its Stormy, Raining or even Dry.. Lol
Free Pop Corn for all monarchs and no selling of Pop Corn for non Monarchs,
Note: Only monarch are allowed to take the FTC, STC, TTC, and Even LTC, lol..

INTRODUCTION

Looking back, I had come to realize that ‘indeed, twenty children cannot play for twenty years’. Firstly, here are few things you might need to know about Me.
I’m Samson, but you can call me TSamson (TeeSamson), I so prefer that Nick. A Nurse, Registered one. I must commend myself, I have a good sense of Humor, I think all nurse do have it.
Thinking about my past years in school, i was an average student in my class, aside being the Class Rep, I do organize Tutorial for dumb student, (don’t mind my language). Going on, I’ve seen few of my friends dropped out of Nursing. The most painful of it all is when Lawlahdey my friend (I must admit that I had a thing for her, but fear of ruining our friendship if things turn otherwise, stopped me) dropped out and opt-in for Micro-Biology.
Kross have been my friend all along despite the fact that he is a sociology student, maybe because we have been friend right since High School, or in Lieu of Psychology Professor advice, “You guys should make friends with non Medical Student to keep your Sanity” I always recall. Those words might make little sense, but I had been able to read a lot of meaning to it.
I could remember My NYSC at Kebbi State, that’s where I met Mike Bush, a Political Scientist, a Vip Flirt- “Like girl too much”. Ever since, we’ve been a good friend.

Stories Begins in the Next Chapter.

© TSamson; League of Monarchs.
Re: Only Time – A Tale Of Unity (fiction) By TSAMSON by omonighoblessing(f): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Time – A Tale Of Unity (fiction) By TSAMSON by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy... Samson cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Time – A Tale Of Unity (fiction) By TSAMSON by brightalo17: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Enyi agam akugi akpako grin Long live LOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Time – A Tale Of Unity (fiction) By TSAMSON by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
wink Ayam here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Time – A Tale Of Unity (fiction) By TSAMSON by senibo1: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Samson I went sober after my chat with you last night, keep it up dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Time – A Tale Of Unity (fiction) By TSAMSON by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Our cute nurse kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Time – A Tale Of Unity (fiction) By TSAMSON by Sexytemi(f): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Time – A Tale Of Unity (fiction) By TSAMSON by Donpoker9(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lol Samson my man!!
Re: Only Time – A Tale Of Unity (fiction) By TSAMSON by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Aderola15:
Our cute nurse kiss kiss kiss
kiss
Re: Only Time – A Tale Of Unity (fiction) By TSAMSON by ucnwafor(m): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
I was here too
Re: Only Time – A Tale Of Unity (fiction) By TSAMSON by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Art Of Touching A Girl / Are Girls Truly That Complex / Happy New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.