Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3880 Views)

I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by iamDaisy(f): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2016

4 Likes

Re: . by BlackDBagba: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin
Re: . by brightalo17: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ok
Re: . by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2016

Well, You'd still have to be ''Unsingle'' To get married. I mean, Y'all would have to date, And do shii to get married... right?

Anyhoo, Welcome aboard! grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Sexxkillz: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Which husband?

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Laughing at *till my husband comes around* grin grin

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
iamDaisy:
Its been 2weeks since i became single and its better than the emotional cage that i get from men, i get go on random dates, can sleep with anyone, don't owe anyone an explanation, can do whatever i like, will remain this way till my husband comes around.
How will d husband come with that state of mind?

3 Likes

Re: . by falconey(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
please do remain like that, we'd need people like you to sleep with if we decided to cheat on our girlfriend/wife.

10 Likes

Re: . by iamDaisy(f): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nma27:
How will d husband come with that state of mind?
when i meet a serious man i will change my mindset.
Re: . by bitchcrafts: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
So? Why should I care if you want to turn celebate? For every one girl that decides to cross leg and say byebye to the d3ek, hundreds upon hundreds are opening that shit up for fresh supplies every minute. . .Cheers!!

Wait, did u just say u wan turn street dog? Oh welcome to tha hood! 3 tequila shots for u...

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
iamDaisy:
when i meet a serious man i will change my mindset.
How will u know a serious man? Some can b so deceptive my dear. Just try and let your Lord lead you so as not to make mistakes

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
We need more sincere women like you grin
Re: . by Draei: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
iamDaisy:
Its been 2weeks since i became single and its better than the emotional cage that i get from men, i get go on random dates, can sleep with anyone, don't owe anyone an explanation, can do whatever i like, will remain this way till my husband comes around.
Some guys prefer being single or going overseas
to get a partner than dating some self-centered
Nigerian girls...So the feeling is mutual, ride on.

12 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
same here..... I think they really suck in relationship asin really suck angry

Team foreign guys grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by donogaga(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
iamDaisy:

Protect your spirit. Believe God's Word and don't fall for the devil's lies.

Let God work on your behalf... let Him work.
Re: . by EarlWorlex(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
iamDaisy:

don't worry, enjoy urself wella. By d tym u are 32+ you'd be desperate and guyz will think u are too old for them.

4 Likes

Re: . by bitchcrafts: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
We need more sincere women like you grin
Wait, did u got a boob job?
Re: . by nikkypearl(f): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Remain single dear grin
Re: . by bqlekan(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Some guy should just help this young lady's ministry.. Help her out of the 'singles' zone. Maybe she will SHUT UP
Re: . by Splinz(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
Op kpele o

4 Likes

Re: . by bitchcrafts: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nma27:
How will u know a serious man? Some can b so deceptive my dear. Just try and let your Lord lead you so as not to make mistakes
What is this one saying? Go church ! angry

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berlynn:

Team foreign guys grin

What can I say? grin

#TeamFOREIGN all the way... cheesy
Re: . by Berbierklaus(f): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
iamDaisy:
I do all these even while dating except the bolded,you need to stop dating toxic possessive men.
You are your own woman,never let any man take control of your life
Re: . by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
bitchcrafts:
What is this one saying? Go church ! angry
Why are u so mad??
Re: . by Spiff20(m): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
iamDaisy:
you can sleep with anyone? now this is serious. where the hell are you at?

1 Like

Re: . by Viking007(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
Splinz:
Op kpele o
cheesy
Re: . by iamDaisy(f): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berlynn:

Team foreign guys grin
grin Done with nigerian men.
Re: . by Sierusvirus(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berlynn:

Team foreign guys grin
[quote][/quote]

Calm down, I believe that, there is a man for a woman and also a woman for a man.
Re: . by Spiff20(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I do all these even while dating except the bolded,you need to stop dating toxic possessive men.
You are your own woman,never let any man take control of your life
so you sleep with anyone too? heard you crazy about myndd. two ladies on the pipeline grin
Re: . by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
How about removing the "sleep with anyone" part. We are women and the world is not fair to us...hence, we gotta be careful what we do.

You can go on random dates, that helps you to meet different guys and understand each kind.

I suggest you take a break off any type of relationship, FWB, random bleeps etc.... and improve yourself.

Naturally, the man that suits you would come.
Re: . by Berbierklaus(f): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Spiff20:
so you sleep with anyone too? heard you crazy about myndd. two ladies on the pipeline grin
Mr you probably skipped the part I typed except the bolded grin

crazy about mynd ke,that was just a tasteless joke cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
iamDaisy:
grin Done with nigerian men.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Don't Love Her If.......... / My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent / Nigeria Romance And Sex Jokes (adult Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.