Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent (3874 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by enshi(m): 12:04am On Oct 16, 2017
People my gf who just told me that she wants out of the relationship just uploaded some pics of her self and my younger bro .. Then she sent me a text saying "hanging out with your brother and Friends"

I called my bro and he said it was for her birthday which was last week. And that he forgot to tell me they planned going out...

Though she captioned the pic with this

"Had fun with these small boys who are gradually turning into big boys, see how big they are becoming children of nowadays"
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by ellagabs(f): 12:11am On Oct 16, 2017
so?

1 Like

Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by enshi(m): 12:11am On Oct 16, 2017
ellagabs:
so?

Are you saying nothing is wrong....

She works in a bank inside his school....
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by fatimababy95(f): 12:12am On Oct 16, 2017
Can somebody tell the vaseline crew to stay off this thread?
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by enshi(m): 12:14am On Oct 16, 2017
fatimababy95:
Can somebody tell the vaseline crew to stay off this thread?

Babe what's ur take pls
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by ellagabs(f): 12:17am On Oct 16, 2017
enshi:

Are you saying nothing is wrong....

She works in a bank inside his school....

u feelin insecure cus of ur lil bro iz hangin out wt ur boo? abi na X sef...
nawa 4 u.
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by enshi(m): 12:18am On Oct 16, 2017
ellagabs:

u feelin insecure cus of ur lil bro iz hangin out wt ur boo? abi na X sef...
nawa 4 u.

My brother is the very naughty type... Imagine him telling her one day on chat that he is high on tm
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by ellagabs(f): 12:22am On Oct 16, 2017
i jus saw al ur previos topics, gues ur broda is mor lik u.

1 Like

Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by enshi(m): 12:23am On Oct 16, 2017
ellagabs:

How... All those topics are on same girl
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 16, 2017
angry

UNLESS they are sexually attracted to each other, then u have nothing to worry about..

UNLESS they are hugging and kissing each other in the pics, u have nothing to worry abt...

U shud be thankful that ur younger brother is looking after his soon to be sister-in-law grin

3 Likes

Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by Rutley(m): 12:31am On Oct 16, 2017
You said your ex. Let her be she has her life to live. The best revenge in life is to be successful. Get yourself a better woman or na girl. You had better focus on your future, i know what am saying oooooo
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 16, 2017
Nice movie.

What's the title?
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by enshi(m): 1:05am On Oct 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

UNLESS they are sexually attracted to each other, then u have nothing to worry about..

UNLESS they are hugging and kissing each other in the pics, u have nothing to worry abt...

U shud be thankful that ur younger brother is looking after his soon to be sister-in-law grin

How am I supposed to know
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by enshi(m): 1:06am On Oct 16, 2017
Rutley:
You said your ex. Let her be she has her life to live. The best revenge in life is to be successful. Get yourself a better woman or na girl. You had better focus on your future, i know what am saying oooooo

Bro love is a beautiful thing.... It doesn't stop success...

Two heads are better than one
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by leecharming(m): 1:09am On Oct 16, 2017
Lol
Water deh use style wan pass your garri and you have time to be asking us on Nairaland..
Noooo, your brother is just doing brotherly duties for you naah

1 Like

Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 16, 2017
Enshi I think your head is not correct

Are you being a troll or you've always been one?
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 16, 2017
ellagabs:
I think he's just being a troll. Troll or not, he's head is not correct either ways
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 16, 2017
Bigapplelass
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by enshi(m): 1:18am On Oct 16, 2017
NoFavors:
Enshi I think your head is not correct

Are you being a troll or you've always been one?

Ah ah... Why
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 16, 2017
enshi:

Ah ah... Why
read your post again
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by enshi(m): 1:19am On Oct 16, 2017
leecharming:
Lol
Water deh use style wan pass your garri and you have time to be asking us on Nairaland..
Noooo, your brother is just doing brotherly duties for you naah

My brother thank you for thinking out of the box
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by enshi(m): 1:21am On Oct 16, 2017
NoFavors:
read your post again

This is a boy who told me three days ago he didn't have money....

Now I asked how he got funds to take her out he said he won bet9ja.. This guys hates the thing with Passion
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 16, 2017
enshi:

This is a boy who told me three days ago he didn't have money....

Now I asked how he got funds to take her out he said he won bet9ja.. This guys hates the thing with Passion
ok
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by enshi(m): 1:24am On Oct 16, 2017
NoFavors:
ok

Now you see....
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by consultancy: 1:27am On Oct 16, 2017
she's obviously just trying to make u jealous using ur kid bro. simple thing, tell d young man u do not want to see him with the girl again.
that's all angry
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by phintohlar(f): 1:31am On Oct 16, 2017
enshi:

My brother is the very naughty type... Imagine him telling her one day on chat that he is high on tm
full meaning of tm pls? Na everything una go abriv8
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by ifex370(m): 1:40am On Oct 16, 2017
enshi:

Lol.. High on tM...lol. 19 years... Haba...nothing's wrong jor.. I don't believe your bae can be that stupid..

Buh talk to your bro.. He needs attention...

As a bonus, you can tell us y she wants out smiley
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by danieljessy: 2:39am On Oct 16, 2017
phintohlar:
full meaning of tm pls? Na everything una go abriv8
tramadol used to treat pain,buh they're abusing it
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by enshi(m): 6:05am On Oct 16, 2017
ifex370:

Lol.. High on tM...lol. 19 years... Haba...nothing's wrong jor.. I don't believe your bae can be that stupid..

We had issues I blocked her on all possible communication media.
Now I have realized my fault and I have been begging her but she says her mind is made up.

Had s discussed with her best friend and she told me that her friend is adamant cos I hardly/don't bring out cash...

You refuse to forgive me but you had my bro of 19 take you out
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by QueenSekxy(f): 6:09am On Oct 16, 2017
the girl is using your brother to keep you jealous..
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by enshi(m): 6:11am On Oct 16, 2017
ifex370:

Bro we are not in the same state... They are In the east while I am in the west...

Two months ago my cousin caught his 29yr old gf of two years sleeping with his cousin of 19 ... The guy later confessed that it started when my cousin traveled and she came to The house
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by IamLEGEND1: 6:30am On Oct 16, 2017
Your girlfriend of 25yrs?
.you do realize that the meaning of that is you've been dating for 25yrs, right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed / Tall Lady Weds A Short Man.see Her Facial Expression At The Wedding(photos) / She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.