Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,071 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Girlfriends Or Daughters Of Jezebel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriends Or Daughters Of Jezebel (3114 Views)

The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno / How Being A Fake Therapist Landed Me Into Trouble With a Daughter of Jezebel / Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriends Or Daughters Of Jezebel by Orikinla1: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Girlfriends or Daughters of Jezebel

It is easy to identify daughters of Jezebel among girlfriends before they end up as your wives.

How?
The attached picture shows a bitchy woman crawling with dogs.

Re: Girlfriends Or Daughters Of Jezebel by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
it's Called Art... undecided

(1) (Reply)

The World Is Yours, But Ur Ass Is Mine, Gospel Singer, Kirk Franklin, Tells Wife / What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? / If I No Come Pool Party Call Me A Baskart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.