Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (24222 Views)

Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive / What Is The Most Wasted Momets Of Your Life ? / Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by lacemose(m): 9:34am On Feb 11, 2019
Please who agrees with Reno Omokri on this, here is what he wrote...

"The most wasted money in this world is the money you spent on girlfriends. It is money spent with no spiritual or physical benefits other than the momentary pleasure of sex. The money with the highest Return on Investment is money spent on God and your parents #RenosNuggets"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/02/the-most-wasted-money-in-this-world-is.html

39 Likes

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by GOFRONT(m): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2019
Tell that to our polticians

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Donexy16(m): 9:45am On Feb 11, 2019
Especially the ones you end up not marrying... Truely a waste

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by kollinzgee(m): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2019
Relationships will keep happening no matter hw you preach against it.this shiii is governed by our natural instincts the desire to mate so life continues forever and ever....

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by kiddoiLL(m): 10:01am On Feb 11, 2019
Abeg, I no dey for all these things .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2019
Hoes will not like this.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Speedyconnect15: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2019
This guy sef. Na him fit keyamo.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!,.
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
And the worst part of it is that such monies re not redeemable & a total waste of resources.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Uyiii: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
I kinda agree with Reno on this sha but not absolutely.
If you in a relationship with someone, both genders as the case might be, making and seeing each other look good for yourselves "as una power reach" is just one of the avenues to profess your love for each other and of course, we cannot totally sideline the involvement of money to achieve this feat.

Anyone who's on the side of marriage must start with a person somewhere, "na from clap dem take dey enter dance". No one can just jump like a dog into marriage no matter how short their courtship is, so in the process of boyfriend/girlfriend, money must exchange hands but I am gonna reiterate this again, " na as una power reach ".

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by NUJABEZ: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
I disagree with Reno on this one, and I'll tell you why.

In 2012, I dated Shola for two years. In the middle of that I had serous health issues. Shola rallied around and raised money on the night of my health crisis so that I could be admitted. Money spent on Shola was not a waste.

In 2016, I was dating Debbie when I suddenly lost my job without any warning. After four months, my savings ran out. Debbie split her salary with me for three months.

Money is an instrument that anyone can use to advance their goals.

Use your money to find people who are aligned with your goals and trajectory in life; any money you spend in the relationship will bring their dividends in due time.

My father once told me the story of how a woman he had a very brief romantic relationship with some twenty prior in the university met him at a very challenging time, and helped him secure a multimillion contract that lifted him up once more.

I guess what Reno should be telling young people out there is that they should at all times execute their spending in a way that guarantees a sort of return in the future.

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Yambee: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nairaland is the only place this hack is relevant.

We should stop giving this fake Pastor any kind of listening ears here at all. What has he doctored again today?another Buhari 's video?today he has his eyes on girlfriends issues.

He is an itsekiri man, and the Itsekiri tribe is one of the very tribes in Nigeria where Cousins still marry each other, he should make out time to preach against such incestuous habit by his people,instead of telling other people what and whom to spend their money on.

Fake Pastor.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Ayoswit(f): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
What about those ladies that spend their money on guys?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by damola1: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Generally Humans cannot be by self for too long.

Even your parents have you due to companionship and spent a shit load to maintain that relationship.

Whether boyfriend or girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Table shaker! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Eyop: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
I agree with you sir.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by PennywysCares(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
yes i agreed

1 Like

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by qanda: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by MrAJQ(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
The most wasted money in the world is the money Atiku spent on his campaign because he won't earn him anything.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by IYANGBALI: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
I concur
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Bizzysmitty(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
True talk. Am guilty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by dann190: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Not in all cases, mostly though... I beg to differ,
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
.Nyen Nyen Nyen Nyen

3 Likes

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Spuggie: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Interesting
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by StupidInyamiri: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Atikulated youths

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by stan111(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
The TRUTH has been spoken!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by noble71(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
So the money I spent on Ijeoma is a waste embarassed

8 Likes

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Yinxies(f): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
You mean money meant for Nigerians wasted by politicians?
Go CORPORATE with your Hustle. Register your Business with CAC and get a FREE WEBSITE

Business Name
Limited Company
Incorporated Trustee

See signature for contact details

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads / Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes / Our Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.