Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

She Removed Her Clothes And His Johnny Just Came Out From His Front..(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Removed Her Clothes And His Johnny Just Came Out From His Front..(pics) (2597 Views)

Nigerian Lady Seen On Top Of A Tree After She Removed Her Clothes / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Removed Her Clothes And His Johnny Just Came Out From His Front..(pics) by fairlyusedbra: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Angela my neighbour sister friend cousin uncle daughter inlaw just wanted to take her bath, so she removed her cloth and was about to enter the bathroom when she saw johnny her husband houseboy coming out of the front gate, she was shocked because he travelled to the village to greet his people and he just came back, so she was happy to see him, so she took her bath and she wore a nice cloth, and she went to greet him in the boys quarters where he usually sleeps, johnny is such a good boy, so she cooked fried beans and chicken for him, and gave him coke to welcome him back, and after that they did some praise and worship and some fire prayers and angela entered the kitchen to cook for her husband before he comes back from work

1 Like

Re: She Removed Her Clothes And His Johnny Just Came Out From His Front..(pics) by falconey(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
craplord kudos
Re: She Removed Her Clothes And His Johnny Just Came Out From His Front..(pics) by lewispius: 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bird*
Re: She Removed Her Clothes And His Johnny Just Came Out From His Front..(pics) by Bluezy13(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hmmm...

Nawa o
Re: She Removed Her Clothes And His Johnny Just Came Out From His Front..(pics) by jericco1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin
Re: She Removed Her Clothes And His Johnny Just Came Out From His Front..(pics) by ucmini: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Good evening
Pease Help Me Review This My Newly Designed Blog
The URL is http://vhictourissayboo..com

Please tell me what i need to add/remove so as to make it look better.

Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

If Pussy Can't Keep A Man, What Can Keep A Man? / We Need Sex: Disabled Women Lament / Why Are Kalabari People So Stupid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.