Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave (1115 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
If you have dated a guy above 3 years and you are yet to get married or no sign of marriage, please politely ask for gratuity and leave.
It's obvious you are good enough to be his girlfriend but not is wife.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by dingbang(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Gratuity grin
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
But what if some girls don't want marriage ?
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by falconey(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

what other thing could she possibly want? be independent, single, pursue career and sleep with other people's hubby... uh? cus we both know the engine needs some servicing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Lincoln275(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
k
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Good point, if that is the case, he should ask for gratuity and leave....
His plans could be marriage

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
... What If he has plans for her?
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
optimusmind:

Good point, if that is the case, he should ask for gratuity and leave....
His plans could be marriage

Not everyone want to get married.. What if they prefer juz living together?
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
falconey:

what other thing could she possibly want? be independent, single, pursue career and sleep with other people's hubby... uh? cus we both know the engine needs some servicing.

Uumm.. That sounds sexxxy grin
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Not everyone want to get married.. What if they prefer juz living together?

That's an elevation from just dating, the living together thing.
But think of it, you want to leave together, meaning you share a bed, a bathroom, companionship, etc
But you just don't want to call it marriage.
Well if you both are faithful to one another with no sleeping around, or you are sleeping around maybe as an open relationship.

Then you are still in a technical way, married, only without the title or legal and social and moral obligations

Modified.

Why not just make it official
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Sexxkillz: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
It's not about how long, but how well. . .

People stay together for 4, 6, even 10 years, and still get married. If both of them have the right heart condition, it'll work out.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
optimusmind:

That's an elevation from just dating, the living together thing.
But think of it, you want to leave together, meaning you share a bed, a bathroom, companionship, etc
But you just don't want to call it marriage.
Well if you both are faithful to one another with no sleeping around, or you are sleeping around maybe as an open relationship.

Then you are still in a technical way, married, only without the title or legal and social and moral obligations

Modified.

Why not just make it official

grin
uummm.. U got a point..@ bolded Maybe it's juz too complicated..
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin
uummm.. U got a point..@ bolded Maybe it's juz too complicated..

The complications might not be that complicated, now you are young, beautiful and full of energy, maybe in 12 years time this youthfulness would have diminished. Good luck finding a guy willing to just live together at that age. Unless of course you have a lot of money.
Then again, wouldn't that be paying for affection?
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by ikp120(m): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Aggregately trashy piece of shiity thinking! A guy like me plans to date for at least 6 years before I give her a fvcking ring mehn... Different strokes for different folks! cool
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
ikp120:
Aggregately trashy piece of shiity thinking! A guy like me plans to date for at least 6 years before I give her a fvcking ring mehn... Different strokes for different folks! cool
I can only imagine how old you are, how old the lady would be, and how many ladies would date 6 years before marriage.
If I imagine she's 21, she'd be 27 by then, and if she's really wife material, a good number of suitors would have surfaced.
And If she's 18, she'd be be 24 by then, then again she's young and want to try others and may even dump your no good ass on the 5th year
If she's 16, it would be illegal smiley

So from the above, I'd put your age at 20 to 21years.
You are a baby, grow up and learn from adults in the process.

CC. Trapqueen77
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
optimusmind:

I can only imagine how old you are, how old the lady would be, and how many ladies would date 6 years before marriage.
If I imagine she's 21, she'd be 27 by then, and if she's really wife material, a good number of suitors would have surfaced.
And If she's 18, she'd be be 24 by then, then again she's young and want to try others and may even dump your nowl good ass on the 5th year

CC. Trapqueen77

Don't mind him joor.. He's still a virgin. But once he poke a good hole, I bet not even in 1yr he will ask his bae to marry him grin
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Don't mind him joor.. He's still a virgin. But once he poke a good hole, I bet not even in 1yr he will ask his bae to marry him grin

Hehehehe
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by ikp120(m): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
optimusmind:

And If she's 18, she'd be be 24 by then, then again she's young and want to try others and may even dump your no good ass on the 5th year

CC. Trapqueen77

Another absolutely erratically guided thinking... Your opening post was marred with extremely riduculous generalisation...

Just imagine not even being able to comprehend what the phrase "different stroke for different folks" means in the comment you just quoted... And the dude is even screaming "grow up", "grow up". Lolzzz grin grin grin Lmao grin grin grin

Bro what's up? grin grin
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by ikp120(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Lolzzz grin grin grin... I'm thinking about money right now mehn, not holes... Who holes epp? undecided
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
falconey:

that actually sounds perfect but insteasd of banging others people's husband ill just bang single guys tongue
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
ikp120:

Another absolutely erratically guided thinking... Your opening post was marred with extremely riduculous generalisation...

Just imagine not even being able to comprehend what the phrase "different stroke for different folks" means in the comment you just quoted... And the dude is even screaming "grow up", "grow up". Lolzzz grin grin grin Lmao grin grin grin

Bro what's up? grin grin
I didn't expect less, but this from you.
Talk to your mom, she could give you sense, if you are adult and think this way, then really, you should grow up
#DoneHere
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
there should be a damage fee for breakups 2 !!!!! cheesy
These boys waste a womans time ,youth and beauty and give back nothin' but hellish drama !!!angry
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by falconey(m): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
that actually sounds perfect but inateasd of banging others peoples husband ill just bang single guys tongue

and when the single guys get married, she will wait for the next single guys? what happens?
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
falconey:

and when the single guys get married, she will wait for the next single guys? what happens?
yep . Thats it exactly only she wont have 2 wait
the ratio of single males 2 married is high and will always be

Why'd u take back the part about him bein younger? It was good grin
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by falconey(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
yep . Thats it exactly
Why'd u take back the part about him bein younger? It was good grin

lol
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by ikp120(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
optimusmind:

I didn't expect less, but this from you.
Talk to your mom, she could give you sense, if you are adult and think this way, then really, you should grow up
#DoneHere

Sorry bro... I didn't know you didn't really have sense... Take care big bro that doesn't know what "different strokes for different folks" mean. tongue tongue

Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
there should be a damage fee for breakups 2 !!!!! cheesy
These boys waste a womans time ,youth and beauty and give back hellish drama !!!angry

Lol,,,,
A proposed letter from Mnisitry Of Women Affairs, Relationship Division.

To Whom it May Concern

Dear Fvck Boy,

In refer to your relationship status with............
Having noticed you've dated her for three years and showed on valiabe intent of marriage, you are required to pay her gratuity as stated below

A. 25% of her bride price.
B. Get her a new serious boyfriend
C. If you disvirigned her, we understand you can do little to replenish her, kindly stop digging any other holes.
D. Get out of her life.

We do not regret any inconveniences this would surely cause you.

Regards,

OptimusMind,
Minister of Women Affairs, Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
optimusmind:

Lol,,,,
A proposed letter from Mnisitry Of Women Affairs, Relationship Division.

To Whom it May Concern

Dear Fvck Boy,

In refer to your relationship status with............
Having noticed you've dated her for three years and showed on valiabe intent of marriage, you are required to pay her gratuity as stated below

A. 25% of her bride price.
B. Get her a new serious boyfriend
C. If you disvirigned her, we understand you can do little to replenish her, kindly stop digging any other holes.
D. Get out of her life.

We do not regret any inconveniences this would surely cause you.

Regards,

OptimusMind,
Minister of Women Affairs, Nairaland
Cosign !!!!! grin let the motion be passed!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by izz78: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
e uno schif
Re: Ladies, Ask Him For Gratuity And Leave by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:
It's not about how long, but how well. . .

People stay together for 4, 6, even 10 years, and still get married. If both of them have the right heart condition, it'll work out.
Yes
A friend of mine got married last year after 6 years of dating her boyfriend. So, it depends on whether the couple are committed to tieing the knot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. / Typical Niaja Style / Distraught Man "My Fiancée Will Kill For Masturbation" PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.