Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam (3166 Views)

#ChibokGirls : Dorcas Yakubu Celebrates 20th Birthday In Boko Haram Custody / 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) / Aregbesola Donates Tablets To Rescued Chibokgirls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by wite111(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Aisha Sesay's interview with Chibok Girls - CNN

Live on CNN, Aisha Sesay in her usual dramatic manner asked a girl,
"so what have you been doing this few month"?

The girl shyly answered in very patched up and disjointed use of the English language, "...we have been learning how to speak and write the English language..."

And a Nigerian Online who watched Sesay and the Chibok girls reacted:

Now, we are a bit confused here. If these girls that were abducted, are now being taught to read and write basic English language as they stated live on CNN, so in what language were they prepared and taught the physics they planned to sit for the SSCE exam the next day before their abduction?

Please I we need honest answers.

Don't get it twisted.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by Realist2: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
Chibok is a movie .

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by alatbaba1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
the biggest scam of all time.

22 Likes

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
wite111:

The girl shyly answered in very patched up and disjointed use of the English language, "...we have been learning how to speak and write the English language..."

Now, we are a bit confused here. If these girls that were abducted, are now being taught to read and write basic English language as they stated live on CNN, so in what language were they prepared and taught the physics they planned to sit for the SSCE exam the next day before their abduction?

Don't get it twisted.

Very good observation.

16 Likes

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by shakaZuIlu: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin

a question for zombies

Firefire come see oooo

i wonder how apc thinks they can fool 170 million people at a time cheesy

for fork sake these girls are supposed to be in science class (meant for the brilliant)
of course physics is being taught in hausa grin

chaii lair Muhammed is really a charlatan

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
wite111:

If these girls that were abducted, are now being taught to read and write basic English language as they stated live on CNN, so in what language were they prepared and taught the physics they planned to sit for the SSCE exam the next day before their abduction?

Don't get it twisted.

They learnt physics that was subtitled in chibok language and their imaginary physics exam questions from WAEC was also written in chibok language.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by Fidelismaria: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
sad sad
Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by bentlywills(m): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by Firefire(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
shakaZuIlu:
grin

a question for zombies

Firefire come see oooo

for fork sake these girls are supposed to be in science class (meant for the brilliant)

Chibok scam will hunt Buhary and APC till death.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by redsceptic: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Na wa o.
That is all I have to say about anything Chibok related

1 Like

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Physics was taught to them in Hausa lol.

All these inconsistencies make me doubt the incident happened. Even ordinary pidgin they couldn't speak.

5 Likes

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by psucc(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
The northerners were upset with amnesty program running in the south and had wanted also same to apply to them. They employed the chibokgate to wrestle cash of the govt grip (which I believe they succeeded during GEJ time) and flow this time.

Again, it was also aimed at discrediting the last administration in the Intl community.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by Sealeddeal(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
Well, the point you observed is not enough to discredit Chibok girl's tales if you have been to the North. Secondary school students in the north are worse than primary school pupils in South when it comes to English speaking. They prefer to learn Arabic especially the Muslims. Their Christians, in secondary schools, do speak better English though.
Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by PatriotTemidayo: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Truth is like fart, you cant keep it in for too long, it'll find a way out.

2 Likes

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by WizBLANCE(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
Buhari has shekau but he just can't share it with us yet. The guy is too precious to him.... Scam APshiit

1 Like

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by DjAndroid: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Well, the point you observed is not enough to discredit Chibok girl's tales if you have been to the North. Secondary school students in the north are worse than primary school pupils in South when it comes to English speaking. They prefer to learn Arabic especially the Muslims. Their Christians, in secondary schools, do speak better English though.

But almost all the chibok girls are Christians.

10 Likes

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by WizBLANCE(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
not in science class bro i schooled in the north too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by jericco1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
no be today
Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by seunlayi(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lies upon lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2016
wite111:

Don't get it twisted.
It's possible that they write answers for them on the board while they copy it on their booklets. Those corp members serving in the north can attest to this fact or disagree with me

1 Like

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 30, 2016
shakaZuIlu:
grin

a question for zombies

Firefire come see oooo

What are you insinuating, that other arms like art and commercial classes are dull?
Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 30, 2016
psucc:
The northerners were upset with amnesty program running in the south and had wanted also same to apply to them. They employed the chibokgate to wrestle cash of the govt grip (which I believe they succeeded during GEJ time) and flow this time.

Again, it was also aimed at discrediting the last administration in the Intl community.
And they succeeded. Now they releasing them from were they hid them little by little

1 Like

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by shakaZuIlu: 1:23am On Dec 30, 2016
asuustrike2009:

What are you insinuating, that other arms like art and commercial classes are dull?
bros no naaaa but reason am small person wey dey learn basic English preparing for physics WAEC?
abi na hausa e wan use state Newton second law grin

2 Likes

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by shakaZuIlu: 1:33am On Dec 30, 2016
Sealeddeal:
and they are preparing for physics my brother physics grin

kai fear God naaa bro
even lair Muhammed the charlatan bastard go shame for this kin lie.
so they're going to write physics with Arabic language

2 Likes

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by banki(m): 6:19am On Dec 30, 2016
how does that show or proof that buhari and apc are scams I don't get it.......

if you don't believe the chibok story keep it to yourself, education in Nigeria (north south east west) is like that I have seen graduates that cant speak English properly or write a letter properly.....

You guys are just sore loosers and children of hate, you criticize blindly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by 1shortblackboy: 6:37am On Dec 30, 2016
banki:
how does that show or proof that buhari and apc are scams I don't get it.......

if you don't believe the chibok story keep it to yourself, education in Nigeria (north south east west) is like that I have seen graduates that cant speak English properly or write a letter properly.....

You guys are just sore loosers and children of hate, you criticize blindly
my brother WAEC candidates cant speak proper english and ur calling those who are pointing that out sore loosers and children of hate. Those who cant pause to think and question what they are told;u know what they're called? . ........

2 Likes

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by ThinkSmarter: 7:21am On Dec 30, 2016
This may be true, I am currently serving in the North, Jigawa State to be precise, I can tell u unequivocally that over 80% of the students don't understand English language, pls this z not an exaggeration. The few that understands, can't speak.
Their teachers basically use Hausa language to teach them all subjects, even English language re been taught with Hausa, itz only corp members that use English to teach, Some SS3 students re like primary five, six pupils by their iQ .Except in places like KANO, Kaduna cities that hv good std of learning.
I hv personally verified why NW/NE region re always at d bottom of the statistics table when it comes to education related data.
Hausa language z a lingua~franca here, many of the students are #TeamBaTuruci .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by adebayo201: 7:37am On Dec 30, 2016
Sealeddeal:
see excuse oh...
They're in science class for crying out loud... preparing for ssce exam,physics for that matter.
o wonder how they'd define Newton's universal law of gravity, laws of thermodynamics, heat transfer, waves, electromagnetic and the likes!

undecided

1 Like

Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by AZeD1(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2016
OP take a trip to the north and stop exposing your foolishness.
Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by Cekpo34(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2016
I observed this too but what got me thinking was the emotional breakdown of the ladies whose daughters didn't show up
Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by khadaffi(m): 8:03am On Dec 30, 2016
Sealeddeal:

Have you not heard that the chibok girls were mainly christians
Re: This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam by honeychild(f): 8:21am On Dec 30, 2016
OP I grew up in the North. Not a village like Chibok o, a town in Kaduna state, which is way more civilised than Borno. There's nothing surprising about this. Apart from the few that attended private schools, most Northerners who attend the L.E.A schools (Govt schools) cannot understand or speak English.

Any corper who has served in the North can attest to this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why The North Will Continue In Power / Exclusive: Senator Shehu Sani Dumps Apc To Contest Against Gov. El Rufai / Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.