Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

The Central Organized System Of Economy Of Oduduwa Peoples - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Central Organized System Of Economy Of Oduduwa Peoples (964 Views)

Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) / Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Central Organized System Of Economy Of Oduduwa Peoples by KingSango(m): 2:44am On Dec 30, 2016
Greetings,

I have put together the blueprint that would rebuild Africa and help with repairing the ruins of 100 cities destroyed by invading armies. Everyday I pray to Orunmila and my Orisha Sango, who Sango, has blessed me to have strategy. I pray that the Yoruba people, Nigerians of all ethnic groups, as well as all the people of West, East, South and North Africa, recognize it is our time to rise. You must put aside your petty squabbling and silly feuds that have persisted without end. You must not see me as a stranger, I am the great nephew of Dr. Booker T. Washington, who built Tuskegee Institute. My lineage is as great as anyone's, with exception of royal blood and nobles, but I don't lean on that name. I don't want to be remembered by the name of another race of people. But if it is about me then forget the whole affair. This is about your future as Africans. My journey with you will be short like Sango a flash of lightning and I'm gone. I've paid the sacrifice for me to go to Orun. Now you must pay yours. Ase.

This is the Blueprint. This system is ran by Ogboni, the traditional Ogboni, because I didn't want it being corrupted. So Mr. Gani Adams please heed my call to action sir. Baba help the people of Diaspora to bring back the Empire of Oyo to prominence for the benefit of West Africa. This will protect you from the sharks and the converging upon Africa that is happening now. With all my love, Baba Ejiogbe.

http://gullahgeecheeworldtradeunion..com/2016/12/reclaim-your-honor-as-independent.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Central Organized System Of Economy Of Oduduwa Peoples by Myself2(m): 4:28am On Dec 30, 2016
Are you for real ??
Re: The Central Organized System Of Economy Of Oduduwa Peoples by Xway(m): 4:41am On Dec 30, 2016
Myself2:
Are you for real ??
sango that can not produce 6000megawatts of electricity.
Re: The Central Organized System Of Economy Of Oduduwa Peoples by BabaRamota1980: 4:44am On Dec 30, 2016
Myself2:
Are you for real ??

his mission is honest and real, he is focused and on the right path.

1 Like

Re: The Central Organized System Of Economy Of Oduduwa Peoples by KingSango(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
If you don't think about what is best for your future then how can any spirit help you to create it?

http://gullahgeecheeworldtradeunion..com/2016/12/reclaim-your-honor-as-independent.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Central Organized System Of Economy Of Oduduwa Peoples by KingSango(m): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
Greetings,

My honest opinion, this union must be ran from Nigeria because frankly, African Americans don't have the might to protect it. Economic gain is warfare. If this union does well it will come under attack and only Nigerians can protect it. Elder brothers must always rule over the younger, this is tradition. So I would say 60% control to Nigeria over this blueprint to avoid also a repeat of Liberia. Liberia fell apart because African Americans came in and started businesses and they were brutal to the traditions and cultures of that land. This must not be repeated, history doesn't repeat itself, people do. Ase.
Re: The Central Organized System Of Economy Of Oduduwa Peoples by KingSango(m): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
There is no globe ball shaped Earth/Ile and the time to wake up is when great truth has been revealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cJhtZ93olE

1 Share

Re: The Central Organized System Of Economy Of Oduduwa Peoples by KingSango(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
This is the solution to Nigeria's and West Africa's economic woes. Freemasons that run your governments don't know what they are doing. The cowardly and morally comprised Freemasons aren't ever going to find a solution. They will have you toppling leaders and governments every election cycle to only bring back the same network of dirty Freemason leaders. Freemasons are commoners. We need to raise up our royal governments to handle our economic situation. The people need to take action and make personal sacrifices to help the royal families bring back the true government of Africa. This has to be a gradual thing so as to balance power with the existing ones. We don't want to fight them, we don't want total collapse and chaos, but we must end this nonsense this generation. All of us must sacrifice including the Freemasons Africans if this change is to occur. It may not occur while we are living but the generation after will be free Africans. No more will African people be shot down like dogs while the world watches the video on social media. Consider what I am doing. Ask yourself if you are Freemason, do you want your children growing up, in the next generation, still swearing oaths, still secretly betraying their people, just for money, fame and power? We must take action and make personal sacrifices to bring about this gradual change. Ase.

Love, Baba Ejiogbe.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Amosu At Senator Dada's Son's Wedding / Fashola Releases New Office Portrait (pic) / Vehicle Ban: Nigeria Loses N1.36bn in One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.