Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple (50561 Views)

Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / My Sister Hot Pre-wedding Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by CertifiedNaija(m): 5:08am On Dec 30, 2016
Augusta and her handsome heartthrob Donald , a US army Officer, are set to tie the knot come next year in Owerri, Imo state #Donsta2017 ...
And these romance-themed sessions of the hot couple will make anyone fall in love with pre-wedding
shoot...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/lady-flaunts-her-backside-as-couple.html?m=1

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by CertifiedNaija(m): 5:08am On Dec 30, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by BlackDBagba: 5:17am On Dec 30, 2016
cool
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by fairlyusedbra: 5:18am On Dec 30, 2016
See as i wake up for sleep begin dey find the back side

to whom it may concern
there are three types of back side

1- the slim back side aka straight line back side, this type of back side is straight forward, always straight to the point, no arguement

2- the tea cup back side aka average back side, this type of back side has a tea cup shape, the average type, only few people love this type

3- the bulldozer back side aka bright future aka big back side this is the one that everybody loves, the sight alone makes a man feels that his name is already written in the book life because that big back side is heavenly

so when creating a topic, please try not to mislead the vaseline crew guys, the topic should be '' lady flaunts her tea cup backside in this post wedding photoshoot'' the vaseline crew will understand

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by wydmag(m): 5:22am On Dec 30, 2016
Tell me ladies don't like a masculine guy and I will tell you to get out of here!
Just look at their combination, they are cute together and simply compatible! Every lady want a man who will make her feel like a baby! Just look at the way the guy is carrying the girl anyhow!!
Guys! Keep fit upstairs (brain), middle floor (albs, biceps etc) and downstairs( I don't need to explain that one)

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:29am On Dec 30, 2016
@ 3rd pix...... If I elaborate what that posture/position can do eeeeeh angry angry

Nice pics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by divinehand2003(m): 5:34am On Dec 30, 2016
Back anatomy looks too small. What's she still flaunting now?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by sanyahkod(m): 5:36am On Dec 30, 2016
These 2 people upstairs ehn...they aff spoil finish.

Buh I don't understand what they mean sha.

And this one downstairs want to enter Guinness book of records.

E no kuku concern me.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 30, 2016
If this doesnt make it to the FP make my balls turn 4

7 Likes

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by sisisioge: 5:51am On Dec 30, 2016
They look really cool together grin
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Lincoln275(m): 5:53am On Dec 30, 2016
but she no really get dt back nah! I open ds thread to see big baca! all d same they r fine

1 Like

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Goldenheart(m): 5:55am On Dec 30, 2016
No be Augusta be that? shocked

Augusta the Stripper. grin

11 Likes

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 30, 2016
fairlyusedbra:

to whom it may concern

1- the slim back side aka straight line back side, this type of back side is straight forward, always straight to the point, no arguement

2- the tea cup back side aka average back side, this type of back side has a tea cup shape, the average type, only few people love this type

3- the bulldozer back side aka bright future aka big back side this is the one that everybody loves, the sight alone makes a man feels that his name is already written in the book life because that big back side is heavenly

so when creating a topic, please try not to mislead the vaseline crew guys, the topic should be '' lady flaunts her tea cup backside in this post wedding photoshoot'' the vaseline crew will understand
grin

2 Likes

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:07am On Dec 30, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
@ 3rd pix...... If I elaborate what that posture/position angry can do eeeeeh angry angry

Nice pics

Me I love the 1st pics, I feel like urinating there grin
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by segebase(m): 6:15am On Dec 30, 2016
make I shit for here ....who get water make I wash ma yash
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by MilesLamar(m): 6:28am On Dec 30, 2016
grin shocked Chai sorry this lady go sabi climb things oo grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by AskIfa(m): 6:35am On Dec 30, 2016
Am I the only one here who can't see any "back side" or do we need to consult Ifa
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 30, 2016
The 2nd and 3rd pix sha cheesy lipsrsealed

Nice pic smiley

2 Likes

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Arsenalholic(m): 6:41am On Dec 30, 2016
Goldenheart:
No be Augusta be that? shocked

Augusta the Stripper. grin
you know her?

Stripper? shocked No wonder she dey climb all over the man like say him be pole.

1 Like

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by gen2briz(m): 6:41am On Dec 30, 2016
Haaaaaaa, why're you lying

1 Like

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by tafrica(m): 6:47am On Dec 30, 2016
This is moving to FP
Who doubts?

Cute couple, BTW.
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 30, 2016
Is she a monkey shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Me I love the 1st pics, I feel like urinating there grin
Hold ya piss abeg angry angry angry
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2016
ellacute45:
The 2nd and 3rd pix sha cheesy lipsrsealed

Nice pic smiley
Auntie Auntie

14 Likes

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 30, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Auntie Auntie

Oga wetin na cheesy
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:06am On Dec 30, 2016
ellacute45:

Oga wetin na cheesy
Arrrrrrh! Nothing oh..

Just CUNTinew

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 30, 2016
Hot enough to boil water to bathe? Really cold down here. cry
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by BabaRamota1980: 7:13am On Dec 30, 2016
fairlyusedbra:

to whom it may concern

Kai, mtcheew...i want to say something but i no fit because your caption is flawless. Thank you for this piece. This OP piss many guys off.

3 Likes

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by brandydaniells(m): 7:20am On Dec 30, 2016
What is the guy looking at self @5th pic
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Laveda(f): 7:24am On Dec 30, 2016
fairlyusedbra:

to whom it may concern

cheesy
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by DIKEnaWAR: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2016
Married to a hoe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by dinachi(m): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
All I see is a female gold digger and a very foolish man paying her bills and claiming he is in love.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day / Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men / Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.