Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,362 members, 7,843,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend (1743 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! / I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend by Xavier9ja(m): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2016
I've been dating this girl for the past 1yr and seven month. Infact this period was the best and worst part of my life. We've been having problem of cheating, infact she admitted dating like three to four guys in this period but she said it wasn't a sexual relationship (I.e she never had sex with them), is that even possible? I wasn't a s aint either cos I was the one cheating most, I've lost count of the ladies I slept with throughout dating her. There was something she did nov. 9 2015 that I can't and never forgive her. She used my phone to call her friend to make enquiry of what she was going to get for one of those her bf for his birthday(chai my own credit na em she use), when I found out she used my phone to make that call I felt like killing her. She did so many things that are worse than this but am not in the mood to type. I called her this morning to thank her and appreciate the time we've spent together and boom I told her the big thing that am breaking up with, she was suprise cos she never saw it coming. After ending the call I felt this great joy within me and relief. Am so excited this morning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend by MEGGATRON(m): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2016
grin you are an overcomer, go and celebrate your freedom.

no more send me recharge card

I want do my hair.

my mother is sick send money etc

note: I didn't read the Epistle.

9 Likes

Re: Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend by AlexCk: 8:10am On Dec 30, 2016
Lol,

Brace yourself op "so we should fry beans" crews cometh

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend by Kondomatic(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2016
I think you guys are compatible.

You cheated and she cheated so you're made for each other and must marry.

Go back and apologize to your missing rib

2 Likes

Re: Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2016
Ermmmmmmmm! I can feel your pain. Anyways, this really calls for celebration, when are we to celebrate it with champagne?
Re: Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2016
It looked to me at some point that insecurity had you chained up for good, and ready to hang..

But I'm happy you're away from a cheating partner.. No one deserves such cruelty..

Think about not having to cheat too.. It'll help you..

2 Likes

Re: Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend by Xavier9ja(m): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2016
Kondomatic:
I think you guys are compatible.

You cheated and she cheated so you're made for each other and must marry.

Go back and apologize to your missing rib
you are wicked. #singingpharell freedom
Re: Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend by chiefolododo(m): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2016
You have been delivered, go and sin no more

2 Likes

Re: Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend by Xavier9ja(m): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2016
Meet at the banks tonight.
2kaybiel:
Ermmmmmmmm! I can feel your pain. Anyways, this really calls for celebration, when are we to celebrate it with champagne?
Re: Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend by jonaifame22(m): 8:21am On Dec 30, 2016
Hope u've made preparations for how to battle konji
Re: Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2016
Xavier9ja:
Meet at the banks tonight.

grin
Re: Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 30, 2016
hope you wouldn't come back here to tell us how you are missing her? go back pop cause the weather is not friendly
Re: Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend by slimthugchimee(m): 8:33am On Dec 30, 2016
rubbish person, try open a better thread next time
Re: Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend by Garshyzee(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2016
See as op da feel right now.. grin
Freedom!!!

2 Likes

Re: Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend by Xavier9ja(m): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2016
That not a challenge at all. At least I won't go to bed angry and won't wake up thinking about some cheating gf no more.am bigger than konji
jonaifame22:
Hope u've made preparations for how to battle konji
Re: Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
D

3 Likes

Re: Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend by eyinjuege: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
Xavier9ja:
That not a challenge at all. At least I won't go to bed angry and won't wake up thinking about some cheating gf no more.am bigger than konji

But Why do you get so angry when she cheats though? You've admitted you equally cheated uncountable times too.
A match made in heaven you both were.
Re: Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend by Xavier9ja(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
Am quittinh cos am tired of cheating
eyinjuege:

But Why do you get so angry when she cheats though? You've admitted you equally cheated uncountable times too.
A match made in heaven you both were.
Re: Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend by Xavier9ja(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
If I must date again then I won't date a gal dat have an EX cos I bliv there's nothing like EX. The acclaimed EX have license to hit the honey pot whenever they feel like. I still have a free access to some of my EX that we quit a long time ago and they are dating presently
JohnnyNY:
Some relationship are flops, there's this girl I dated for 3 months she forgot her phone at my house and saw this girl has been sending nude pics to her ex.
I pretend as if I saw nothing but I just played along and give her a nice stroke ride and dump her sorry ass.
Some girls are strikers but am a Kamikaze.. Haha
Re: Am So Excited I Just Broke Up With My Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2017
Xavier9ja:
If I must date again then I won't date a gal dat have an EX cos I bliv there's nothing like EX. The acclaimed EX have license to hit the honey pot whenever they feel like. I still have a free access to some of my EX that we quit a long time ago and they are dating presently

grin grin, these hoes ain't loyal

(1) (Reply)

Pocohuntas Say Her Face Is Like Tree / I Cant Believe My Wife Can Do This To Me..her Pics Attached. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.