Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (51132 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
Met this beautiful angel sometime 2017 in school, we became friends but officially started dating last year December.

Things have not been Rosy cause I'm not the regular rich kid, although, she is understanding, mature and supportive.

I graduated last year, though have not been to service, with her support and that of friends, I got a 2.4 Camry I have been using for bolt.

She just graduated last week, and went home on Tuesday but before she left for home, I proposed we hang out to have some fun as her going home entails we would not see each other soonest, she accepted.

But on the other hand, my immediate elder sister had her wedding last month 23rd and as the first son, I know I became bankrupt, not forgetting that where I stay, (with a distant relative) I was given December to vamoose even though I know I'm of age to have a place of my own without being told.

So I thought about all this and decided I won't miss work that Monday, raising 200k working with bolt and my car is not too sound too, that means I have to work every single day, but on a second thought, it would be selfish of me so I skipped work on Monday and we were together that whole day.

She left for home on Tuesday, I was already out working, I saw a "stressed out" status on WhatsApp, I asked and she said she didn't leave in the morning that she was called to make urgent corrections by her supervisor.

On Wednesday we said the normal hello and good morning, most times I will be driving and a little stop or traffic I will have to reply her message or send a voice note.

But just today, no good morning or anything from the both of us, this evening, she sent in a message that she is tired, first thing that came to my mind was, "yes, i said it she would be bored at home" but I was still driving then, so I quickly replied, "I'm tired too" next thing is let's just end it and stop wasting each others time.

This is not the first time she is threatening me with breakup, she went on to call me heartless, i don't know, but I thought I found the right one, we always planned the future together, gisted about alot of things and the name we would give our kids, only for her to tell me she sees no future.

If this was a joke, then it was taken too far, I have accommodation issue, my younger brother is my responsibility for now, she knows everything about me, we weren't lacking in communication, now I believe a struggling guy shouldn't be in a relationship.

This is actually going to be a long journey to singleness. I was sad that I had to bruise some cars in traffic this evening, thanks for reading and sorry for the lengthy right up.

156 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by 2dice01: 12:00am On Dec 13, 2019
Welcome to the Single life brahh

Well when next you are in a relationship dont let her know everything about you

Women love Mystery

You already handed her your balls when she threaten to breakup the first time am sure you begged her

All those are Tests and you were failing gradually till she rusticate you outta her school(life)

Enjoy your single life
Delete her number/pics/contacts
Go on a casual date with friends and Crushes

Chop the Head of your life this December

She will come back maybe nextyear

i hope you wont give any fùck

448 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 13, 2019
Sorry chief.. Shit happens..
If being in a relationship threatens your sanity then you shouldn't be in one..
She probably thinks you're emotionally unavailable for her and perhaps, she's right to an extent.. All the same, you should sit and talk with her so she understands your plight.. If she doesn't, kiss her goodbye.. This is life..

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Riele(f): 12:01am On Dec 13, 2019
I'm here wondering how it feels to be heartbroken .

Take heart sha atleast no distractions and time wasting ventures .

cool

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Quiver: 12:02am On Dec 13, 2019
Cheer up bro! Get up, dust yourself and FOCUS on what is ahead of you. If she comes back fine but if she doesn't, it's still good.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by dawnomike(m): 12:05am On Dec 13, 2019
Sorry bro... I've once been in your shoes like twice and they were terrible experiences for me. But guess what, I'm glad it happened cos i have the best now.

So please take heart and focus on making money and been successful... It is only a matter of time, you'll get over it

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Cladez(m): 12:07am On Dec 13, 2019
She wanted you hurt after the breakup but your unintentional lackadaisical reply backfired at her.From her reply,she felt the heat instead.

Just move on.....no need for the long epistle.

233 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by 2dice01: 12:11am On Dec 13, 2019
Riele:

cool
Oya come let's me break your heart small with Buhari sledge hammer cheesy

28 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Enwhen(m): 12:13am On Dec 13, 2019
vowsng:
Met this beautiful angel sometime 2017 in school, we became friends but officially started dating last year December.

Things have not been Rosy cause I'm not the regular rich kid, although, she is understanding, mature and supportive.
I graduated last year, though have not been to service, with her support and that of friends, I got a 2.4 Camry I have been using for bolt.

She just graduated last week, and went home on Tuesday but before she left for home, I proposed we hang out to have some fun as her going home entails we would not see each other soonest, she accepted.

But on the other hand, my immediate elder sister had her wedding last month 23rd and as the first son, I know I became bankrupt, not forgetting that where I stay, (with a distant relative) I was given December to vamoose even though I know I'm of age to have a place of my own without being told.

So I thought about all this and decided I won't miss work that Monday, raising 200k working with bolt and my car is not too sound too, that means I have to work every single day, but on a second thought, it would be selfish of me so I skipped work on Monday and we were together that whole day.

She left for home on Tuesday, I was already out working, I saw a "stressed out" status on WhatsApp, I asked and she said she didn't leave in the morning that she was called to make urgent corrections by her supervisor.

On Wednesday we said the normal hello and good morning, most times I will be driving and a little stop or traffic I will have to reply her message or send a voice note.

But just today, no good morning or anything from the both of us, this evening, she sent in a message that she is tired, first thing that came to my mind was, "yes, i said it she would be bored at home" but I was still driving then, so I quickly replied, "I'm tired too" next thing is let's just end it and stop wasting each others time.

This is not the first time she is threatening me with breakup, she went on to call me heartless, i don't know, but I thought I found the right one, we always planned the future together, gisted about alot of things and the name we would give our kids, only for her to tell me she sees no future.

if this was a joke, then it was taken too far, I have accommodation issue, my younger brother is my responsibility for now, she knows everything about me, we weren't lacking in communication, now I believe a struggling guy shouldn't be in a relationship.

This is actually going to be a long journey to singleness.i was sad that I had to bruise some cars in traffic this evening, thanks for reading and sorry for the lengthy right up.

I feel for you... Please try to explain all these tasks you are going through to her , that you truely serious and sees a future btw u both with proof, if she didn't accept to grow with you, ...Bro, go buy wine , get a good meal and celebrate that God just save u from a desperate woman , of whom if u had married by now because of what u are going through , she could have abandoned u , or keep telling u that she tired of the suffering and maybe starts fucking outside to get money for herself only.... This your situation presently is what many guys use as a test for their future wives, infact some fake girls presently still beat this test by secretly fucking outside while claiming to be faithful and understandable... But for yours , if she can't stay, pls let her go...and save yourself big future problem.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Starz825(m): 12:28am On Dec 13, 2019
Let your life plans fall in place before you fall in love... because things are not the same as before...

21 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by maya007: 12:37am On Dec 13, 2019
Sorry dude....am a girl but it pains me wen a girl is trying to play d victim,just forget the girl she has found somone better and is trying to use ur situation as an excuse instead of encouraging you to do better she wants to frustrate you the more....it wont b easy but just block her and move on....God never neglects somone who works hard...doors will open for you soon....cheer up!

335 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by iTearHerToto: 12:43am On Dec 13, 2019
Like 5 pages of vanguard newspaper in Screenshots only. Haba I dey read for exam

Pukesangry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by iTearHerToto: 12:50am On Dec 13, 2019
Riele:

cool
You gonna experience it sometime ok sweedy

Pukesangry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Chrisemeka1(m): 12:57am On Dec 13, 2019
I'm quite shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Kaycee54321(m): 1:00am On Dec 13, 2019
You said she helped you fund for ur ride... I'll say smtng here...that is rare. It shows she Loves you and cares. Op, she's a woman. Often times, they are more emotional than logical. I'll advise you meet her face to face and trash it out... That's if the relationship meant smtng to you

I doubt I'd break up smtng legit like ur relationship over the phone. Think about it, in 2 years time, would you regret not being with her because of a misunderstood whatsapp Text?

Your answer would determine how you should proceed.

196 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 13, 2019
Sorry bro,
Just move on, u surely will find another love!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 13, 2019
vowsng:

the lengthy right up.

Smoke some weed and fvck some pussy bra.... u go dey alright

21 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Omar09(m): 1:48am On Dec 13, 2019
Enwhen:

I feel for you... Please try to explain all these tasks you are going through to her , that you truely serious and sees a future btw u both with proof, if she didn't accept to grow with you, ...Bro, go buy wine , get a good meal and celebrate that God just save u from a desperate woman , of whom if u had married by now because of what u are going through , she could have abandoned u , or keep telling u that she tired of the suffering and maybe starts fucking outside to get money for herself only.... This your situation presently is what many guys use as a test for their future wives, infact some fake girls presently still beat this test by secretly fucking outside while claiming to be faithful and understandable... But for yours , if she can't stay, pls let her go...and save yourself big future problem.

Bro this is another way of saying he should go begging. Is she the only thing in his life?
Pls stop being a sissy. How can a girl wake up to tell you this thing (r|ship) ain't working and the first thing to cross your mind is to beg her? Doesn't it occur to you that she has thought through it, before dishing it out?

@vowsng forget her, she won't pay your bills her emotional instability won't pay your bills. Focus on what you have right now which is your work. She is not the best thing to happen since slice bread, she is replaceable don't forget that.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by dennel(m): 1:55am On Dec 13, 2019
Mr Op! You don’t have to be selfish... that woman loves you so much; those words from her shows how much; some girls will just leave you to continue dating yourself!

Ts right dt she’s into another guy dt has more time for her but she still feels smtn for you and dt triggered all dt*

She wudnt have supported your hustle if she knew it wud be this way; now you re the breadwinner of your fam ryt? N got so much bills in detriments of how she feels ?

You know what to do

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by CAPSLOCKED: 6:06am On Dec 13, 2019
MARTINEZ39 THERE'S A NEW MEMBER IN THE USED-AND-DUMPED CLUB. I THINK THE RED PILLS WILL DO SOME GOOD TO HEAL HIS HEART, AND WE MUST ACT NOW, LEST HE DRINKS OTA-PIAPIA AND DIES.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by CAPSLOCKED: 6:19am On Dec 13, 2019
Kaycee54321:
You said she helped you fund for ur ride... I'll say smtng here...that is rare. It shows she Loves you and cares. Op, she's a woman. Often times, they are more emotional than logical.

THE RATIO IS ALWAYS 99.5:0.5

I'D LOVE TO ADVICE HIM TO TRY AGAIN, BUT THAT WON'T BE A GOOD. WHEN WE LOVE THINGS, WE USUALLY DON'T WANT TO EASILY THROW THEM AWAY.
THE ONE THAT IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A WAY OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP HAS NO LOVE FOR THE OTHER PERSON, ONLY PITY, AND OTHER EMOTIONS.

IF YOU BEG THEM TO STAY ONCE, YOU'LL HAVE TO KEEP BEGGING CUS THEY'D KEEP THREATENING TO LEAVE. AND THEY'LL KEEP HURTING AND DISTRACTING YOU.

BEST THING IS TO LET THEM GO. YOU CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE FIGHTING FOR TWO.
LET THEM GO FOR THAT GREENER GRASS THEY BELIEVE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE. WHATEVER RESULTS THEY GET OVER THERE SHOULD SERVE AS THEIR LESSONS OR BLESSINGS.

A HEART BREAK NEVER KILLS. YOU KNOW WHAT DOES? OVER THINKING. FRUSTRATION. STARVATION. OVER DRINKING. IDLENESS. INGESTION OF POISONOUS SUBSTANCES. AND OTHER THINGS WHICH CAN BE TRULY DETRIMENTAL TO HUMAN LIFE.

DRIVE YOUR BOLT CAR IN PEACE. HER ABSENCE WILL HELP YOU SAVE MONEY AND IF YOU PLAN WELL, IN A YEAR OR TWO YOU WILL HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO FIX UP YOUR SELF AND YOUR FAMILY, AND ALSO START UP A FAMILY IF YOU WANT.

IF THEY LOVE YOU, THEY'LL ALWAYS FIGHT BY YOUR SIDE TO KEEP THE LOVE ALIVE.
THEY ONLY LEAVE TOO EASILY WHEN THEIR FEELINGS ARE NOT FOR YOU.

113 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Michelle55: 6:39am On Dec 13, 2019
Sorry Bro... You'll definitely scale through. Some of us don't know what we want but try again and if she still doesn't see a future with you, let it go... Live your life and be happy

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Bola146(f): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2019
Kindly forget her.. Thank God you are not lazy, you are still hustling, continue praying to God, you will definitely make it... the lady doesn't know what she wanted

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 13, 2019
Download & Listen to passengers "Let her go"

The deed has been done already. If she's truly your's she will come back, if she dosen't u let it go! Focus on your hustle, that's the hustlers anthem.

All the best bro!

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 13, 2019
Lalasticlala sef lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2019
Cladez:
She wanted you hurt after the breakup but your unintentional lackadaisical reply backfired at her.From her reply,she felt the heat instead.

Just move on.....no need for the long epistle.
true

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Enwhen(m): 7:15am On Dec 13, 2019
Omar09:

Bro this is another way of saying he should go begging. Is she the only thing in his life?
Pls stop being a sissy. How can a girl wake up to tell you this thing (r|ship) ain't working and the first thing to cross your mind is to beg her? Doesn't it occur to you that she has thought through it, before dishing it out?

@vowsng forget her, she won't pay your bills her emotional instability won't pay your bills. Focus on what you have right now which is your work. She is not the best thing to happen since slice bread, she is replaceable don't forget that.

Read again to understand my write up ... It doesn't mean begging , its trying to let her know his plans for her and his present condition of which if she still persists, he can also say goodbye to her with celebration...the reason for trying to explain to her is that , in some relationship , the guy happens to be the only pilot flying the relationship , as such, the girls in most cases will feel insecured of the relationship for fear of heart break because they have no idea on the direction and magnitude of the relationship as such wants to call it off , so if truely you have a plan for her , you have to call her , tell her your present condition and your future plans for her , if she still persists , then u can let her go ....simple... Because if u don't do this , if u just allow her to go like that , there is high probability that she will come back begging nd if u have explained to her before she called it it off, if she comes back begging that would be capital NO for her, but if not , with the cry and begging u may just want to accept her back because when she called it off(when she loses a nut from her iQ) u didn't explain things to her...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Martinez39(m): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
MARTINEZ39 THERE'S A NEW MEMBER IN THE USED-AND-DUMPED CLUB. I THINK THE RED PILLS WILL DO SOME GOOD TO HEAL HIS HEART, AND WE MUST ACT NOW, LEST HE DRINKS OTA-PIAPIA AND DIES.
He will be alright. If he would be joining the suicide, he would have been chasing and begging her to stay. He, clearly, is ready to let her go.

Meanwhile, you know the drill. grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by TallPck1(m): 7:44am On Dec 13, 2019
Bro hustlers don't have time for serious relationship. That's always a distractions to your hustle. You need to keep your head up and focus on yourself and family and when you are self made you can go into any relationship. It's time wasting for hustlers I bet. I'm talking from experience.

42 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.