Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria (53435 Views)

Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures / Abbah Kyari & Nigerian High Commission: Presidency Replies Sahara Reporters / Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by Heffalump(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
owobokiri:
All of a sudden in this country.., before our very eyes, the national police is turning into a fulani establishment. .. The same way the Custom service and the Army have become some fulani garrisons. . You are stopped somewhere at a checkpoint in Okigwe, deep inside Biafraland, and you are looking at these scraggy-looking lanky characters with alien tribal marks, all brandishing AK 47s while looking like wild characters from some sch-fi blockbusters.. None of the people policing you looks like you... This is dangerous but Everybody is keeping quiet. Nobody seem ready to talk. They are taking over the air-force and though they only time they encounter the ocean is when they travel hundreds of kilometers down south, the sons of Danfodio are also desperate to corner the NAVY. This is dangerous and must be challenged. Unfortunately, we have some sophisticated serfs down south brandishing all kinds of gory arguments to excuse these acts of infamy.... Close your eyes and imagine what will happen in this country if it was the ubiquitous igbo that is holding the Customs service and the army on a choke-hold as the northerners have done.... The whole of Lagos would have been lured into endless marches from one funny square to the others all in a bid to challenge the 'over-sabi' igbos...

Are you a terrorist? So, why should you challenge this

Some appointments are meritoriously and naturally deserving that you don't argue. Do you know the person of Abba Kyari? Please do some search. He's the one giving nightmares and hard knocks to Kidnappers and bandits within the shores of Nigeria. Are you a bandit and not happy about his upliftment?

7 Likes

Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by mayorkent(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
owobokiri:
All of a sudden in this country.., before our very eyes, the national police is turning into a fulani establishment. .. The same way the Custom service and the Army have become some fulani garrisons. . You are stopped somewhere at a checkpoint in Okigwe, deep inside Biafraland, and you are looking at these scraggy-looking lanky characters with alien tribal marks, all brandishing AK 47s while looking like wild characters from some sch-fi blockbusters.. None of the people policing you looks like you... This is dangerous but Everybody is keeping quiet. Nobody seem ready to talk. They are taking over the air-force and though they only time they encounter the ocean is when they travel hundreds of kilometers down south, the sons of Danfodio are also desperate to corner the NAVY. This is dangerous and must be challenged. Unfortunately, we have some sophisticated serfs down south brandishing all kinds of gory arguments to excuse these acts of infamy.... Close your eyes and imagine what will happen in this country if it was the ubiquitous igbo that is holding the Customs service and the army on a choke-hold as the northerners have done.... The whole of Lagos would have been lured into endless marches from one funny square to the others all in a bid to challenge the 'over-sabi' igbos...

I thought the northerners were all illiterate dullards without the brain to strategize, mobilize and dominate you into tears. I remember telling your ilk that you will rant yourselves into irrelevance, well you are already seeing the folly of your ways.

Nobody except your type will fall for that hateful hogwash above, especially when the bolded exposes the motive behind your bent and bigoted epistle, and to that you can only dream.

Finally, it's the consensus here and everywhere else that this fine, gallant and exemplary officer is very deserving of this promotion based on merit so it's quite obvious and clear that it's only you and the irrelevant minority iPads that have any issues with this development. May the Almighty cure you of this bitterness.

6 Likes

Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by OlujobaSamuel: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
no wonder, i thought he is older than this, it was yesterday that i was even discussing it with my dad that this man is just an acp, that he should have gone far higher than that, i never knew he is still very young. kudos sir, your hardwork and dedication to service is speaking for you.
i hope to see you as the igp soonest, and i pray you have good managerial acumen to steer the affairs of things if and when you get there.
the number one crime detective expert in the npf, congratulations once again.

2 Likes

Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by mrteee: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
fkdmods:

Because he's young? I don't get it. You and i know next to nothing about the guy and here you are hailing him. Nigerians are so easily dazzled. Smh.

Oga, please speak for yourself.
This thread has been awash with his profile for those that did not know before.
You guys would stoke a fire, and then turn around to shout 'help, I'm burning'.
You and your likes should be careful, those who ride on the back of a tiger for stunts would eventually end up in it's belly.

2 Likes

Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by fkdmods: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
mrteee:

Oga, please speak for yourself.
This thread has been awash with his profile for those that did not know before.
You guys would stoke a fire, and then turn around to shout 'help, I'm burning'.
You and your likes should be careful, those who ride on the back of a tiger for stunts would eventually end up in it's belly.

Lol. You all have a history of looking up to the wrong people for the wrong reasons. Look no further than the fact that it has been over half a century of existence and not one decent leader to point to else the country would not be a cesspit it is today. The qualities a normal person should be interested in you all overlook. I wonder how you all think?
Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by shina101(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
Invest in Bitcoin and get guaranteed 30% in just 9 days. Mail me on aboludeshina2010@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on 08182966266 for more information.
Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
orjikuramo:
I sincerely think u are the one with a bleeped up cranium and one suffering from an undiscovered mental defect.
You should have proved him wrong rather than settling with insults. It tells the kind of lopsided character you are.

The mods should ban u for those outright insulting words. U need a dogtag!

You are mistaking me for one of your family members.
Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by czaratwork: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
no be chief of staff brother? abegi park one side
Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by orjikuramo(m): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
God forbid. I cover all my family members with the blood of Jesus. If you had responded in a civilised and respectable manner like U want to portray, I won't have had to pull your ears.
Have a better way to talk to people day.
MrMcJay:

You are mistaking me for one of your family members.
Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by iamkingzlee(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ehnn shocked how time flies, indeed. Senior man, You left us for Ikeja and then Abuja. little did we know your time was coming.You saved my yansh not once, not twice. Enjoy your new office Baba Kyari, We got you!

4 Likes

Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by engrkaz(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
This gallant brother dealt with Robbers in Lagos and Ogun....was he not the one heading SARS in Lagos? I think he deserves the promotion...

3 Likes

Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
owobokiri:

The mind of a hateful and jealous ibo. We don't have to close our eyes to imagine anything, we saw what ibos can do under Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by amdoyin82(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Poo! Abba kyari's squad. Twale, twala!! Terrorist to criminals, gallant officer with adverse experiences, our future IG, eyan yomi SARS, eyan Gbenga SARS, finest cop officer, youngest cop officer. May your promotions brings forth good tidings to Nigeria society. I celebrate, we celebrate you sir. Long live Abba kyari! Long live Nigeria police force!! Long live federal republic of Nigeria!!!

3 Likes

Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by Pennywise(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
This man has done exceedingly well for his age.

But he should watch his back not for armed robbers and kidnappers whose ways he already knows but fellow policemen.

2 Likes

Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by OlaSpeaker(m): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
owobokiri:
oga take your sentiment somewhere else we are here to say congratulation

1 Like

Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by Great504: 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
frankobaba:
41 years na Young?
My brother help me ask them . To buttress it, Ojukwu became a Lieutenant over a battalion army at age 31, so also Gowon became the Nigeria president at age 33 or so. Now what about him at age 41? Abeggie.
Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by edgecution(m): 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Abba Kyari is the best Crime Fighter in Nigeria. #fact People used to think that name is a code name and the officer doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by naptu2: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
edgecution:
Abba Kyari is the best Crime Fighter in Nigeria. #fact People used to think that name is a code name and the officer doesn't exist.

One of the reasons why the name confuses people is because there are three public figures that bear that same name (and they are not even related).

There's Brigadier Abba Kyari, who was governor of Kaduna in the 1970s, there's Abba Kyari, who is currently the chief of staff to the president and there's Abba Kyari the policeman.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by lastpage: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
owobokiri:

C'mmon, you dont have to act this silly just to let us know Jonathan's loss is still paining you!

I am shocked you don tknow that the Police, as a matter of Policy, rotate Policemen for policing duties, in areas that they are not from.

*This is why, if you go to the East, you will likely find Yoruba and Hausa Policemen
*If you go to the West/South, You will mostly find Ibos and Hausa Policemen
*If you go to the North, you will mostly find Yoruba and Ibo Policemen.
This does not mean their are "no locals" at all, working in their hood, they are just supposed to be in the minority.

The idea is that someone from another ethnicity, will not show "favor" and would deal with policing issues in an independent manner.
Majority of Yorubas and Ibos also want to Police in Lagos or Abuja or other urban areas, for "reasons" we both understand.
The "Malu-Northerner" does not mind going anywhere as being nomadic is in his nature. grin grin

As for imagining that it is Ibos taking over everything, God forbid!
the last time something like that happened in the late 60's (Ibo VC appointed to head Iniversity of Ibandan), he removed other tribes and populated everywhere his his ibo kinsmen.
Go and read your history!

Those who live in Glass-Houses, should not throw stones.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by epidi(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
owobokiri:
The same Kyari that rubbished Buhari when he called on him to help him org anise APC because Kyari believed so much that PDP would win.No matter how perfect their plan is to annihilate some ethnic groups in this country the good Lord will always expose them and they will drink their own blood and eat their own flesh.Yesterday it was JOS today is Southern Kaduna turn,who will be next
Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
orjikuramo:
God forbid. I cover all my family members with the blood of Jesus. If you had responded in a civilised and respectable manner like U want to portray, I won't have had to pull your ears.
Have a better way to talk to people day.

Go and donate your advice to the elders of your family and pull the flabby ears of your progenitors.
Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by kojae(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
bankyblue:
am trying to search and get the relationship btw this guy and the duara kingdom.................coming back soon
i think he's a brother to the president's chief of staff!
Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by Ademoore07(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Kip kwayet undecided
Chief sunday adewusi was the youngest to have achieved that cadre. He was also the youngest IGP Nigeria ever had.
Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_Adewusi

1 Like

Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by bencarson007(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Police officer addressed as ALHAJI?
It will not be well with this country again.
" I will leave this country Nigeria and go back to my Ondo state

May God punish all police officers engaged in making life miserable for innocent citizens but blessed be those that have no blemishes...
Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by bart10: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Northern Nigeria!
Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by ProudArewa: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Adebiyifunsho:
Congrats but are you are friend
na you be english o
Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by mapet: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nairadays:

caracas:
Was it by merit ?
Am sure the answer is no
Nija n nepotism are like 5 &6.
Useless country
My brother please do research before posting. Almost all SARS operations in Lagos here is always led by Abba Kyari. In most news, you'll hear Abba Kyari. Forget tribalism, the guy is good at his job. He led SARS to capture GodoGodo and so many others.

This promotion is long overdue if you ask me.

1. Why is NL always bedeviled with dolts in the likes of @caracas? Some people are just naturally daft
2. Abba Kyari got my respect when he led the capture of Godogodo...... that was about one of the most dangerous operation yet very successful
Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by kudos4god(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Congrat sir
Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by Emassive(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Police officer addressed as ALHAJI?
It will not be well with this country again.
" I will leave this country Nigeria and go back to my Ondo state

I thought it was my eyes alone.... Some policemen are pastors but you will never see it mentioned officially but the Muslim one is put first even on the Army
Re: Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria by Fourwinds: 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
caracas:
Was it by merit ?
Am sure the answer is no
Nija n nepotism are like 5 &6.
Useless country
it was by merit...u need to read about d guy crime bursting activities...

it is well deserved

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos / Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.