Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom (7631 Views)

Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by PapiNigga: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by PapiNigga: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by BlackDBagba: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by Arsenalholic(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2016
As for me, I no dey see the bathroom.

Like if you know what I am seeing wink

92 Likes

Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by IamLEGEND1: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2016
I'm in love with that shower curtain.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by AntiWailer: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2016
Nice tiles.

I love tiles.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by Arsenalholic(m): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2016
BTW Op, where d praises when she receive? undecided
Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by PASCALSILVA(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2016
OK

Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2016
Yep.. The green face towel is very neat..
Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by kheengjay(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2016
.a very. clean big n perfectly shaped
ass .....opppps I mean bathroom.

walks out of thread to go get vaseline

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by Inkman(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2016
Tell her to shift that nyansh so that I can see well.

8 Likes

Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by dollyjoy(f): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2016
I trust Nigerians, this will be the latest trend. Operation take a shot in your bathroom/toilet and upload.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by originalKsp(m): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2016
Neat toilet indeed!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by mayorkyzo: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2016
Who neat bathroom don help...see confirm ukwu kiss
Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by mediocre(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2016
I like the color of the tap smiley

That towel too, so clean!

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Very neat grout work. In fact....make I no talk too much sha grin

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by fearlesschicken: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Join the fastest movement now....With 1k no need for you to get referrals. We will help you to get referrals, if you don't get at least 1 referral after 7 days. We promise you a refund!!! Join now!
It's a four by four matrix. All you need to do is register and we do the rest for you. Get your referrals after some days....
Join our lil group first! Let's see how we can do this!
You would be told what to do *winks*
https://twitter.com/fearlessjoyous/status/814802515267112960
PM your number to me. Limited space available!
Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by Fidelismaria: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Love the tap

Its rily shi undecidedny
Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
I trust Nigerians, this will be the latest trend. Operation take a shot in your bathroom/toilet and upload.
I bet you didn't get the joke

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
fearlesschicken:
Join the fastest movement now....With 1k no need for you to get referrals. We will help you to get referrals, if you don't get at least 1 referral after 7 days. We promise you a refund!!! Join now!
It's a four by four matrix. All you need to do is register and we do the rest for you. Get your referrals after some days....
Join our lil group first! Let's see how we can do this!
You would be told what to do *winks*
https://twitter.com/fearlessjoyous/status/814802515267112960
PM your number to me. Limited space available!

chai.....poverty is a bastarrd

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by yankeedude(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Neat and curvy indeed. UKWU.
Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by nickvanilla(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hmmn.sips kunu
Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by LordDecency(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
All Glory to the maker am not blind.... cheesy
What am seeing is different from the Bathroom.... undecided Is The Bathroom Curvy

And this comes to mind....grin

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by SolexxBarry(m): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
undecided
Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
I see something I can use for kicking practice.
Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by angelTI(f): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nigerian guys need deliverance because I can't see any neat or dirty bathroom o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by jericco1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
fat ass

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by jericco1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
fat ass
angelTI:
Nigerian guys need deliverance because I can't see any neat or dirty bathroom o grin grin grin

are your eyes under your legs

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by kayfrenzy: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Yes the bathroom is very neat am big...infact i could sleep dere allday if she let me grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by WaterDrunkard: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
I like the curtain rail very shiny grin
Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by seunny4lif(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin grin
This bathroom big oooooh
Wow
What a nice bathroom cool
Who see the bathroom like me ??

Re: This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom by wtfCode: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oh lawd

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Pls Help, My Girlfriend's kitten Is Too Wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.