Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. (7637 Views)

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by Oyindebrah(f): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2017
Okay guys.

Something big happened in a facebook group that I am and I would appreciate your sincere interaction here.

Here's the story,and names were changed so do not expect me to reveal their real identity..and the screenshots weren't from me,I saved them. Just incase you're wondering.

Amaka visited Chuka in his crib with the plans of collecting a phone from him that he wants to buy for her,so she came very late like around 3pm or so and couldn't get the itel S31 that he promises to get her so she slept over at his crib claiming "we're just friends" and like i heard,they said she had plans to spend the night at his crib that was why she came that late and she spent the night and said chuka was pressuring her for sex which she didn't come for,so she had no choice but to give in and now she said "He Raped Me"

Although we do not have the real identity of amaka because some guys were advocating for her and they concealed the identity because they said she's shy to come out and prove it,because everyone is in doubt about this issue because chuka is not someone that's a pervert at all,although he's a guy but I do not think he's capable of RAPE,he's good looking and very tall and cool,so this got a lot of people on the "WTF mood".

But what baffles me are,Why did she visit a guy and even sleep over at his house,they met in that Facebook group oh,not even real life or church or school,just facebook!!!Why did she even have the intention of collecting a phone worth over 28k orso from a guy that's not even your boyfriend or daddy.

And I would like girls to learn from this too,please dont visit a guy that your relationship isn't certified with him,please do not accept gifts from guys if you've nothing to offer. Its just sad how RAPE issues are increasing day by day because of our NEGLIGENCE.

and now this issue is a very serious one but I would like your opinion on this issue,it happened last week though,just last week Friday!!

And here some screenshot provided by those advocating for amaka's justice below which looks fake to me as I see no reason why you'll claim " RAPE" and hide it because you're shy,although the Facebook posts had been taken down but I was lucky to get the screenshots on my phone where she was narrating her story.

Feel free to drop your sincere opinion on this..

1 Share

Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by slyng(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2017
After av opened it wide
Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by makydebbie(f): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2017
You met someone of fb and he promised you a fone, you went to his place and he raped you...

Even the Nigerian police will insult you

14 Likes

Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by ikp120(m): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2017
The cow of a lady is confused. She must have even enjoyed the thing cry

3 Likes

Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2017
Is never a force please don't put words in her mouth

2 Likes

Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by oswaggiee(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2017
soo what was now ur itention angry angry undecided undecided

Going to spend the nite with him witawt the intention of having sex??

Nawa ooh!!...U can't calc the simple maths baah??

3 Likes

Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by monlawal(m): 11:12am On Jan 31, 2017
If she goes to court and say "he did not force me", her case file would be closed. A rape is considered a rape only in a situation where you did not consent and penetration took place thru coercion or threat. In this case He pressured her and she consented.

7 Likes

Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2017
mtcheew
Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by sweerychick(f): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2017
Stwepid gurl, what did you expect when you spent a night with him And you are coming here crying a victim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by AlexCk: 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
What's the "chuka" guy saying??

Cuz nowadays, things ain't as it seems,
but the fact that u decided to see a guy at that time, and still insisted on sleeping over, mehn, #OYO oo.

E fit be say y'all were even fooling around, and after the act, he refused to buy the phone, n she's looking for how to do payback, or what she said actually happened.

The truth is, u Dont crash in a person's house (guy or girl), that u ain't sure of, because someone looks gentle no mean say na gentle person

1 Like

Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by agrovick(m): 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
I don't understand, he pressured you and you succumbed.
How is that rape?
Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by princeemmma(m): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
u mean he forced you, or you both enjoyed it

Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by Bahddo(m): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Babe wey no get sense, na her pussy dey suffer am.

This is not rape, it was simply a transaction... Give me pussy and take phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Do you moan? yes or no
Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dude promised you a phone, you went to get it and decided to sleep over...is he your father that he won't want to touch you?...I won't be surprise if the guy didn't even buy the phone and still slept with her.

Raving of a frustrated stupid girl!.

1 Like

Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by Headlesschicken(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin Evrytin now na rape,rape upandan nobody x phucking anymore,ppl r now raping hia n dia odikwaegwu...

1 Like

Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by ITbomb(m): 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
You went to a guy's house and sleep over because he promised you a phone.

If the guy didn't "collect" I for abuse am well well
Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by EmperorTech: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
mtcheeew
Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by shurlar50(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
OP! the lady indicated from the screenshot that the guy didn't force her now, so its not rape. The guy only pressurizes her (geggenpressing). She must have anticipated some groping the moment she decided to sleep over...case disclosed
Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by EasyMind(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
make dem ask the babe very well whether the thing no pass one round.... Rape ko... Rope ni
Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by Kalatium(m): 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Girls of nowadays sef, how are we sure it is actual rape
Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by Jodha(f): 1:16am On Feb 01, 2017
I can't believe I'm typing this but honestly speaking... She's the root cause of her predicament...

Although the guy is a dog...
Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by wizrose(m): 2:29am On Feb 01, 2017
that not rape...... the bitch enjoy the dickgrin

Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by chiwetel(f): 2:57am On Feb 01, 2017
agrovick:

How is that rape?
Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by chiwetel(f): 2:57am On Feb 01, 2017
agrovick:

How is that rape?
How is it not rape?
I once went for a concert with a supposed friend,it ended quite late and i could not go back to school,had to spend the night in his place,i shared my fears about sleeping over and he calmed all of them saying "he isn't that type of guy" Filled with reassurance i opted to go,i barely had started sleeping when he came on strong on me,it was a struggle till the next morning,i couldn't sleep,as early as 5am i left the house.If i hadn't fought hard enough,or if i lost the will and gave in and most importantly if he didn't relent his efforts due to my continued struggle it definitely would have been a different story.Sex should be 100% mutual,i don't see why an adult should be coaxed or cajoled into doing something that should entirely be out of freewill.

2 Likes

Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 01, 2017
chiwetel:
How is it not rape?
I once went for a concert with a supposed friend,it ended quite late and i could not go back to school,had to spend the night in his place,i shared my fears about sleeping over and he calmed all of them saying "he isn't that type of guy" Filled with reassurance i opted to go,i barely had started sleeping when he came on strong on me,it was a struggle till the next morning,i couldn't sleep,as early as 5am i left the house.If i hadn't fought hard enough,or if i lost the will and gave in and most importantly if he didn't relent his efforts due to my continued struggle it definitely would have been a different story.Sex should be 100% mutual,i don't see why an adult should be coaxed or cajoled into doing something that should entirely be out of freewill.
Its like they think your being in the house automatically makes them entitled to sleep with you.

We should start an awareness campaign to teach them that girls visiting you doesn't mean go ahead and force her
Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by agrovick(m): 3:49am On Feb 01, 2017
chiwetel:
How is it not rape?

Let me emphatically state I condemn rape.

I see where you said if you lost the will which is what I'm emphasizing, they had sex because the lady SUCCUMBED to the guy's pressure. She wasn't RAP.ED, they had s.ex after she caved from her initial stance of no.
If she had screamed her LUNGS out, are you saying the neighbors wouldn't have torn down the door to the guy's place?

If she had locked herself INTO the toilet/bathroom and refuse to come out till day break when she is ready to leave will the guy break down the door?

There is no doubt the dude acted antisocial but going by the narrative of the story, it wasn't rape.

BTW, you do need to scrutinize your friends well. The fact that you have/once had a friend who tried to take advantage of you calls for concern.

I had a similar experience back in school with a lady who came house hunting in my lodge and then decided to keep her stuff at my place pending when she sorts herself. Something came up that led to her sleeping over at my place and that was less than a month after we first met, we slept on the same bed but I made sure I was on my best behavior. Till today, that act of mine still surprises her.

As individuals we do need to be watchful of the kind of persons we let into our lives.

2 Likes

Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by Freestainworld(m): 4:00am On Feb 01, 2017
who rape who? forget that thing, unless the babe did the raping. you met a guy on group chat ( point 1), visited him in d evening ( point2), to collect a phone of 20k plus ( point3), slept in his place intentionally ( point4). judgement loading................ the babe is guilty of wanting to fornicate and fornicated, she is hereby sentence to buharis ear problem without cure since she be mumu. cooooouuuurrrrrtttt!

1 Like

Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by pwettiejay(f): 6:37am On Feb 01, 2017
monlawal:
If she goes to court and say "he did not force me", her case file would be closed. A rape is considered a rape only in a situation where you did not consent and penetration took place thru coercion or threat. In this case He pressured her and she consented.
Very true but what was she expecting sleeping at his place, prayer?
Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by monlawal(m): 6:42am On Feb 01, 2017
pwettiejay:

Very true but what was she expecting sleeping at his place, prayer?
lolzz. I think so or maybe she thought he would do some magic in the night and the phone would just appear from somewhere. Guys aint gat when a girl is on the bed. #Fact101
Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by timawoku(m): 6:54am On Feb 01, 2017
Babe is only vexed because she is yet to collect her phone from the dude, this is just cheap blackmail...like say she no enjoy am, she run go tender her yansh without collecting her phone, now she dey feel cheated.shioor
Re: She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. by leisuretym: 8:18am On Feb 01, 2017
you cant rape the willing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shameless Lady Steps Out Almost Unclad (photo) / Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra / Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.