Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number (2255 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by iamVirus(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2016

A South African man shared a photo of himself with a pretty lady he said he met but totally forgot to collect her number. He asked people to retweet as his 'soul mate' could be in someone's timeline. He's basically trying to find her but instead of people being compassionate, they trolled the heck out of the guy. Read hilarious responses after the cut..

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/twitter-trolls-guy-who-took-a-photo-with-a-girl-but-didnt-take-her-photo-number-snapshots/

1 Like

Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by iamVirus(m): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Funny people everywhere

Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
Soulmate koh, damatol nii grin grin....the South African guy is as dull as lipsrsealed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by ojun50(m): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
Make una dey RT jobless peoples

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by Bluezy13(m): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by IncredibleJoe(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
People get no chill
Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by sinaj(f): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Maybe he was nervous nd totally forgot sad

The girl is evn teethifully made nd pretty smiley
Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by vizkiz: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
whenever I meet a lady in public the first thing I do after making small "interesting" talks is get your digits...Her boyfriend/dad might be around somewhere and you will regret why you never did this earlier when he shows up.

But how will a girl stay so close to you in a selfie.. I mean her boobs are even resting in your shoulder and you didn't take her number? Bro you need to pray against every power of "arindin"

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
He was starstruck
Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by Chukzii(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
The Super Mario guy that wrote die lonely fam lwkmd. Ppl wicked, but una go gist, take selfie sef u no colet no??
Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Soulmate koh, Damatol ni undecided

Get Her digits first, set up more dates and you'll get more pictures than you could ever dream of

I'm sure He doesn't even know Her name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by fijiano202(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Who picture epp??
Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
sad

Oh.. So it's not just me who doesn't like taking numbers?
Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
sinaj:
Maybe he was nervous nd totally forgot sad

The girl is evn teethifully made nd pretty smiley

him? nervous? never
Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by Arsenalholic(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
"Die lonely fam". Savage

1 Like

Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by Aregs(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Make dem epp am na
Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by Aregs(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
abejide1000:
Soulmate koh, damatol nii grin grin.... The guy is as dull as lipsrsealed embarassed
I don't think the guy who made that comment is dull, soulmate is an hair cream and so is damatol... I hope you get the point now
Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Aregs:
I don't think the guy who made that comment is dull, soulmate is an hair cream and so is damatol... I hope you get the point now
I understood the comment perfectly, I was referring to the guy who forgot to collect the lady's number as the dull person

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by sinaj(f): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nomfanelo99:
him? nervous? never
lol or he wasn't sure if he likes her
Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
sinaj:
lol or he wasn't sure if he likes her

cheesy totally forgot to get her 10s
Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by SuperSuave(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
Later this xenophobic phools will say foreigners are taking their wives/gfs

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by iykekelvins(m): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
"Die lonely fam"
My chest!!! gringringrin
Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by Agimor(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Instead of collecting number first he went for a shot mumu de.
Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by bqlekan(m): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin
Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by joshmoy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by loomer: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
I bow for una o
Re: Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number by pwettiejay(f): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sorry bro

(1) (Reply)

10 Bro Codes That Can Never Be Broken. / Apart From The Benefit Of Sex Do Men Really Need Women?? / Diary Of A Lekki House Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.