Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 (106778 Views)

See 50 Prophecies Of Apostle Suleiman 2019/2020 / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 01, 2017
WOW!

This is one of my favorite comments on NL. Didn't disagree with any alphabet in it grin

Dumbass prophecies any one with eyes and a brain no matter how microscopic the IQ can be, could have made.

I pity those gullible to believe him and worship at his church, because he is screaming out loud that he is a charlatan

AntiWailer:
Same Man of God that predicted that Jonathan will win election, El Rufai will lose etc

Before nko ?

Terrorism go reduce ? ISIS is under constant bombardment and Boko Haram assaulted.

They will definitely fight back against Turkey, Iraq, Russia, Nigeria.

With Donald Trump's careless approach, they will hit America hard soon.

That is not a prophecy.

This is definitely an advice from a concerned Nigeria and it is not a prophecy.

Nobody will relax with Shekau, weapons, chibok girls and some fighters on the run.

That one is not a politician and has been threatened with impeachment on pages of newspaper several times.

This one is the easiest, just sponsor lies via media but I predict Senators will deny it as usual that there was nothing like that.

Lol.

Watch debates before Americans presidential election and hear the way Trump talk about China.

Also recently, Trump made a diplomatic error by acknowledging calls from Taiwan's President.

What about Trump's tweet on American drones siezed China.

This is a CNN induced Prophecy abeg.

Na 2 day crude oil dey flow from Northern Nigeria ?

Go and read about the oil in Chad Basin and Borno and how much past Government have invested in getting it.

This is not a prophecy

Haba

The whole abuja in 365 days ?

The probability is very high.

If tanker no explode, car go burst into flames, companies go burn.

The professor who predicted Trump's presidency with data also predicted same.

If you follow Trump's stand on Russia, Two States solution in middle east, and his erratic behaviour, predicting his impeachment attempt is not a rocket science.

Smiles. All this craft BUbuntu put for sale, by the time nobody price it. He will go back to Amechi's suggestion of making them a national carrier.

Yes if you follow crude oil price and read the budget you will also be inspired to say this.

That dude is 81. He has more chance of dieing at 82 than living

Man of God can you be specific ?

Not the one that Buhari's 91 year old friend will die and we now said the prophesy came out that he will be bereaved.

Buhari has plenty friends that are so old that na death they are queuing for.

Man of God. All banks retrench staff every year after appraisal. In fact they retrench more the year they decide to promote plenty.

At 74, before nko ?

With that his long neck, his excellency is showing signs of Old age. smiley

Budget of every year must have crisis because of the greed of the Law Breakers abi na makers who try to insert budget lines every year.

A a matter of fact, no budget can have the crisis the 2016 budget created.

Humiliated or prosecuted.

They have finished investigations on them and they will be PROSECUTED.

With the number of MMM guiders hoping to continue balling, they will obviously trick more MUMUs to provide help with their money.

That is very obvious.

They already attacked me in all thread where i try to expose the stupeedity in MMM.

This is a wrong guess sir. We will come back in 2018 and remind you the way we reminded you about your prophesy on GEJ and El Rufai.

Please NOBODY should pray oo. I no wan hear na prayer made it stop at 600 and not 615 ooo.

Nice Rap line.

Olamide can do better.

"They wanted to Oppress me but aint affected by RECESSION and now they wanna die of DEPRESSION because aint taking their OPPRESSION.

Na Rhyme.

Which company in Nigeria is not facing hardship already ?

Have you checked the values of some company shares now ?

Patience Jonathan is sick na and the blood pressure fit increase after the last freezing of all her accounts in Nigerian banks.

person wey claim 31.5million dollars is her medical bill.

It shall be well with her IJN. Amen

grin grin

He already favoured Isreal by asking US to veto a bill at UN before Obama's administration abstain from voting.

This is one of Trump's pledge and he has backing of Isrealli Officials.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-israel-idUSKBN14A06I?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

https://www.rt.com/news/370312-trump-jerusalem-us-embassy/
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by successking401(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
Thumbs up for u.succintly written.meanwhile i wish to inform u that my email is not accessible now hence any communication via pm will not work.
Gmart22:
I wept each time , i see these unscrupulous men ranting about prophecy....Until Nigerians understand that their Problems are neither spiritual nor religion..the enlightened few among (fake pastors) them will continue to use them to maintain their luxury life styles....
Here in Europa churches are 99% forgotten, but yet they have the best systems. Is no miracle, is not magic, is hard work, good management..
To stop accident fix the roads, good autos, not by praying...Slave-master relationship
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by aigboeben(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
'Nigeria will lose a great man of God'. Who could this be?
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Frankie09y4(m): 7:30am On Jan 04, 2017
Apostle Johnson Suleman is the 1st pastor that said Nigerian government will fight christians.This was in his 2015 prophecies.He stood against the anti preaching bill by the kaduna governor because it was a plan to eradicate christianity.Apostle was insulted by so called christians,abused by many people that the bill was good.Look at what is happening in kaduna now.They are trying to wipe out Christianity from that state.I wonder what those abusing him will have to say now.Instead of people to pray when prophecies are given,they start fighting prophecies.Whether a pastor is fake or real,leave the pastor to God.You urself are u real?u av 2 and several girlfriends/boyfriends,are u real?Most times they say pastors drive exotic cars so is car ur problem?Dont Muslim leaders drive cars.Do u hear Muslims insult their leaders?No.But some so called christians need to change and are too lazy to pray.If a prophecy comes to pass,they say why can't the pastor pray.If it doesn't happen they say it's fake.People will say the following pastors Adeboye,Suleman,Oyedepo,TB Joshua,Oritsejeafor,Oyakilome are fake.Then who is real.Study ur bible and follow God.The holy Spirit will tell u who is real.Every pastor cannot be perfect and they are human beings like us.Stop looking at their mistakes and follow their annointing.Ignorance is the problem of many people.God bless u!Now,am ready to be criticised for this write up.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Ken4Christ: 10:03am On Jan 04, 2017
I actually saw Buhari assassinated in my dream last year. If he doesn't change the way he is persecuting Christian, he may not live to the end of his tenure. And, it was his people that killed him.

I am not prophesying. I am only saying what is revealed to me. Even months before the election that brought him to office, I saw he was the one that won the election and I told many who cared to listen.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Frankie09y4(m): 6:59am On Jan 14, 2017
When Apostle Johnson Suleman placed a curse on kaduna governor,he was insulted by christians.Apostle said Nigerian government are planning to islamize Nigeria but he was criticised.Look at what is happening in southern kaduna now.Time is coming,they will ban crusade.When prophecies are given,u don't fight prophecies.Christians must learn to pray!!
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Kentox(m): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
God is fulfilling prophesy number 32.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by lilcutie8916(m): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
like if you are reading this during his scandal

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by obinna58(m): 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
lilcutie8916:
like if you are reading this during his scandal

He didn't see the scandal coming grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
obinna58:

Obviously.

It's curious that he didn't see a scandal of this magnitude, which is capable of pulling the church rug off his feet, at all.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 10, 2017
Activa:

Obviously.

It's curious that he didn't see a scandal of this magnitude, which is capable of pulling the church rug off his feet, at all.

he said it in february during OFM's 13th anniversary. Don't be so quick to judge. There's nothing new or hidden that cannot seen.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Apostle Suleman : " I see a Man of God outed as a wh0rem0nger.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Yksoul(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
NUMBER 28 PROPHECY BUDGET WILL BE DELAYED WE ARE EXPERIENCING IT NOW NEXT WK IS MAY! WHAT IS HAPPENING?
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Gggg102(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by mumu9gerian: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by otokx(m): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
So what is the decision of the house?
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by platinumphotos: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
AntiWailer:
Same Man of God that predicted that Jonathan will win election, El Rufai will lose etc

Before nko ?

Terrorism go reduce ? ISIS is under constant bombardment and Boko Haram assaulted.

They will definitely fight back against Turkey, Iraq, Russia, Nigeria.

With Donald Trump's careless approach, they will hit America hard soon.

That is not a prophecy.

This is definitely an advice from a concerned Nigeria and it is not a prophecy.

Nobody will relax with Shekau, weapons, chibok girls and some fighters on the run.

That one is not a politician and has been threatened with impeachment on pages of newspaper several times.

This one is the easiest, just sponsor lies via media but I predict Senators will deny it as usual that there was nothing like that.

Lol.

Watch debates before Americans presidential election and hear the way Trump talk about China.

Also recently, Trump made a diplomatic error by acknowledging calls from Taiwan's President.

What about Trump's tweet on American drones siezed China.

This is a CNN induced Prophecy abeg.

Na 2 day crude oil dey flow from Northern Nigeria ?

Go and read about the oil in Chad Basin and Borno and how much past Government have invested in getting it.

This is not a prophecy

Haba

The whole abuja in 365 days ?

The probability is very high.

If tanker no explode, car go burst into flames, companies go burn.

The professor who predicted Trump's presidency with data also predicted same.

If you follow Trump's stand on Russia, Two States solution in middle east, and his erratic behaviour, predicting his impeachment attempt is not a rocket science.

Smiles. All this craft BUbuntu put for sale, by the time nobody price it. He will go back to Amechi's suggestion of making them a national carrier.

Yes if you follow crude oil price and read the budget you will also be inspired to say this.

That dude is 81. He has more chance of dieing at 82 than living

Man of God can you be specific ?

Not the one that Buhari's 91 year old friend will die and we now said the prophesy came out that he will be bereaved.

Buhari has plenty friends that are so old that na death they are queuing for.

Man of God. All banks retrench staff every year after appraisal. In fact they retrench more the year they decide to promote plenty.

At 74, before nko ?

With that his long neck, his excellency is showing signs of Old age. smiley

Budget of every year must have crisis because of the greed of the Law Breakers abi na makers who try to insert budget lines every year.

A a matter of fact, no budget can have the crisis the 2016 budget created.

Humiliated or prosecuted.

They have finished investigations on them and they will be PROSECUTED.

With the number of MMM guiders hoping to continue balling, they will obviously trick more MUMUs to provide help with their money.

That is very obvious.

They already attacked me in all thread where i try to expose the stupeedity in MMM.

This is a wrong guess sir. We will come back in 2018 and remind you the way we reminded you about your prophesy on GEJ and El Rufai.

Please NOBODY should pray oo. I no wan hear na prayer made it stop at 600 and not 615 ooo.

Nice Rap line.

Olamide can do better.

"They wanted to Oppress me but aint affected by RECESSION and now they wanna die of DEPRESSION because aint taking their OPPRESSION.

Na Rhyme.

Which company in Nigeria is not facing hardship already ?

Have you checked the values of some company shares now ?

Patience Jonathan is sick na and the blood pressure fit increase after the last freezing of all her accounts in Nigerian banks.

person wey claim 31.5million dollars is her medical bill.

It shall be well with her IJN. Amen

grin grin

He already favoured Isreal by asking US to veto a bill at UN before Obama's administration abstain from voting.

This is one of Trump's pledge and he has backing of Isrealli Officials.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-israel-idUSKBN14A06I?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

https://www.rt.com/news/370312-trump-jerusalem-us-embassy/
Bros, u no go kill person with laff... U are intelligent sir
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
Slickest:
I see God shredding ur shhit u call prophecies..
Ur so fake like tommy hilfiger boxers sold in oshodi..
All they see is doom!!!
Check The Prophecies Again. Now Confirm
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Slickest(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
DeadRat:
Check The Prophecies Again. Now Confirm
Hello, is dollar #615?
Where is d new party?
Osinbajo facing impeachment?
New airline in naija?
Where is d sick first lady?

Guy ur just one of those weak minds allowing scammers lyk dis tk u for a ride

Wise up!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Slickest:

Hello, is dollar #615?
Where is d new party?
Osinbajo facing impeachment?
New airline in naija?
Where is d sick first lady?

Guy ur just one of those weak minds allowing scammers lyk dis tk u for a ride

Wise up!!!
were these The Only Ones You Saw. There Was A Time When Dollar Reached above 600 na. Abi no Be This Country You De
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 16, 2018
Frankie09y4:
Apostle Johnson Suleman is the 1st pastor that said Nigerian government will fight christians.This was in his 2015 prophecies.He stood against the anti preaching bill by the kaduna governor because it was a plan to eradicate christianity.Apostle was insulted by so called christians,abused by many people that the bill was good.Look at what is happening in kaduna now.They are trying to wipe out Christianity from that state.I wonder what those abusing him will have to say now.Instead of people to pray when prophecies are given,they start fighting prophecies.Whether a pastor is fake or real,leave the pastor to God.You urself are u real?u av 2 and several girlfriends/boyfriends,are u real?Most times they say pastors drive exotic cars so is car ur problem?Dont Muslim leaders drive cars.Do u hear Muslims insult their leaders?No.But some so called christians need to change and are too lazy to pray.If a prophecy comes to pass,they say why can't the pastor pray.If it doesn't happen they say it's fake.People will say the following pastors Adeboye,Suleman,Oyedepo,TB Joshua,Oritsejeafor,Oyakilome are fake.Then who is real.Study ur bible and follow God.The holy Spirit will tell u who is real.Every pastor cannot be perfect and they are human beings like us.Stop looking at their mistakes and follow their annointing.Ignorance is the problem of many people.God bless u!Now,am ready to be criticised for this write up.
You are highly favoured among men
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 16, 2018
Ken4Christ:
I actually saw Buhari assassinated in my dream last year. If he doesn't change the way he is persecuting Christian, he may not live to the end of his tenure. And, it was his people that killed him.

I am not prophesying. I am only saying what is revealed to me. Even months before the election that brought him to office, I saw he was the one that won the election and I told many who cared to listen.
Really! Is that so?
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 16, 2018
Frankie09y4:
When Apostle Johnson Suleman placed a curse on kaduna governor,he was insulted by christians.Apostle said Nigerian government are planning to islamize Nigeria but he was criticised.Look at what is happening in southern kaduna now.Time is coming,they will ban crusade.When prophecies are given,u don't fight prophecies.Christians must learn to pray!!
Many will never learn until Nigeria turn to Turkey over night.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 16, 2018
obinna58:

He saw it coming. He even said it but it wasn't broadcast on other medias to watch
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 16, 2018
Jacksonville:

he said it in february during OFM's 13th anniversary. Don't be so quick to judge. There's nothing new or hidden that cannot seen.
Absolutely
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Ken4Christ: 1:47am On Jan 16, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Really! Is that so?

I am not a prophet but God reveals things to me. I even saw the failed Okar coup. I even predicted the exact month it happened.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by mayorall(m): 1:52am On Jan 16, 2018
Slickest:

I see God shredding ur shhit u call prophecies..

Ur so fake like tommy hilfiger boxers sold in oshodi..

All they see is doom!!!

Many of this came to pass. Can you please check...
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 16, 2018
Ken4Christ:

I am not a prophet but God reveals things to me. I even saw the failed Okar coup. I even predicted the exact month it happened.
We need to chat privately
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Ken4Christ: 10:23am On Jan 16, 2018
asuustrike2009:

We need to chat privately

Send your WhatsApp No or email contact. Please, I am not a seer but I can share with you how your spirit can be opened to see things.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2018
Ken4Christ:

Send your WhatsApp No or email contact. Please, I am not a seer but I can share with you how your spirit can be opened to see things.
Accept my private mail.I just sent you personal message. Check your mails
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by obinna58(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2018
asuustrike2009:

He saw it coming. He even said it but it wasn't broadcast on other medias to watch
Prove it then

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.