Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 (106785 Views)

See 50 Prophecies Of Apostle Suleiman 2019/2020 / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by wunmi590(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
I know majority of the people that click to read this thread did so because they saw MMM.

Please MMM haters, stop disturbing yourself, because MMM is coming back stronger and stronger come January.

The pastor that prophecies, how many people have benefited from him? Rather him and his family are using innocent peoples money to drive big cars and sending thier kids to abroad to study, while leaving thier members to die of hunger here in Nigeria

Iranu

12 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Gmekx(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Waiting for the other ones to continue
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by akoredebadru(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Waris dis one saying.... Z like he z singing soldier by falz and simi
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
:Dnt
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
They dont prophesy goodnews at all undecided
I wonder oo
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Zico5(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
All these yahoo boys in collar. What kind of prophesy is this for God sake. We have lost it totally in Nigeria if we still believe these rogues called pastors.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by nairaman66(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hahahahha!
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by mayskit4luv(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
The man dey try increase tension in the land. After which we are all trying to get our shit done. This man is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by uchennaq(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
This MMM is not prophetic, even a common begger on the streets knows its going to happen because of how gullible Nigerians are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by AntiWailer: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Same Man of God that predicted that Jonathan will win election, El Rufai will lose etc

1. I see terrorism on the increase
Before nko ?

Terrorism go reduce ? ISIS is under constant bombardment and Boko Haram assaulted.

They will definitely fight back against Turkey, Iraq, Russia, Nigeria.

With Donald Trump's careless approach, they will hit America hard soon.

That is not a prophecy.

2. Federal Government of Nigeria should not relax yet on Book Haram. It’s a deception
This is definitely an advice from a concerned Nigeria and it is not a prophecy.

Nobody will relax with Shekau, weapons, chibok girls and some fighters on the run.

3. Buhari to face impeachment threats
That one is not a politician and has been threatened with impeachment on pages of newspaper several times.

This one is the easiest, just sponsor lies via media but I predict Senators will deny it as usual that there was nothing like that.

4.America and China to have major face-off
Lol.

Watch debates before Americans presidential election and hear the way Trump talk about China.

Also recently, Trump made a diplomatic error by acknowledging calls from Taiwan's President.

What about Trump's tweet on American drones siezed China.

This is a CNN induced Prophecy abeg.

5. Crude Oil to flow in Northern Nigeria
Na 2 day crude oil dey flow from Northern Nigeria ?

Go and read about the oil in Chad Basin and Borno and how much past Government have invested in getting it.

This is not a prophecy

6. Abuja to experience major Fire explosion
Haba

The whole abuja in 365 days ?

The probability is very high.

If tanker no explode, car go burst into flames, companies go burn.

7. Donald Trump to face impeachment attempt as members of congress are divided on his style of leadership

The professor who predicted Trump's presidency with data also predicted same.

If you follow Trump's stand on Russia, Two States solution in middle east, and his erratic behaviour, predicting his impeachment attempt is not a rocket science.

8. I see an airplane that has Nigeria’s logo (National Carrier
Smiles. All this craft BUbuntu put for sale, by the time nobody price it. He will go back to Amechi's suggestion of making them a national carrier.

9. Things will pick up a bit in Nigeria but hunger will persist

Yes if you follow crude oil price and read the budget you will also be inspired to say this.

10. I saw people crying over Bamanga Tukur

That dude is 81. He has more chance of dieing at 82 than living

11. Buhari will be bereaved in 2017

Man of God can you be specific ?

Not the one that Buhari's 91 year old friend will die and we now said the prophesy came out that he will be bereaved.

Buhari has plenty friends that are so old that na death they are queuing for.

12. Ecobank, Diamond, Fidelity, GTB to retrench staff.

Man of God. All banks retrench staff every year after appraisal. In fact they retrench more the year they decide to promote plenty.

13. President Buhari's health needs attention

At 74, before nko ?

With that his long neck, his excellency is showing signs of Old age. smiley

14. 2017 budget will have crises
Budget of every year must have crisis because of the greed of the Law Breakers abi na makers who try to insert budget lines every year.

A a matter of fact, no budget can have the crisis the 2016 budget created.

15. More judges to be humiliated

Humiliated or prosecuted.

They have finished investigations on them and they will be PROSECUTED.

16. MMM to dupe more Nigerians and I see court cases.

With the number of MMM guiders hoping to continue balling, they will obviously trick more MUMUs to provide help with their money.

That is very obvious.

They already attacked me in all thread where i try to expose the stupeedity in MMM.

17. Dollar to exchange for N615

This is a wrong guess sir. We will come back in 2018 and remind you the way we reminded you about your prophesy on GEJ and El Rufai.

Please NOBODY should pray oo. I no wan hear na prayer made it stop at 600 and not 615 ooo.

18. Recession in Nigeria to become depression in 2017

Nice Rap line.

Olamide can do better.

"They wanted to Oppress me but aint affected by RECESSION and now they wanna die of DEPRESSION because aint taking their OPPRESSION.

Na Rhyme.

19. MTN and GLO to face hardship
Which company in Nigeria is not facing hardship already ?

Have you checked the values of some company shares now ?

20. A former First Lady of Nigeria needs prayers over her health.

Patience Jonathan is sick na and the blood pressure fit increase after the last freezing of all her accounts in Nigerian banks.

person wey claim 31.5million dollars is her medical bill.

It shall be well with her IJN. Amen

24. Donald Trump to favour Israel. American Embassy in Israel to be moved to Jerusalem.

grin grin

He already favoured Isreal by asking US to veto a bill at UN before Obama's administration abstain from voting.

This is one of Trump's pledge and he has backing of Isrealli Officials.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-israel-idUSKBN14A06I?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

https://www.rt.com/news/370312-trump-jerusalem-us-embassy/

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by kaluchuks(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Habiakwa again.....as usual what else will try see if not suffering
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Donmichaelz(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
1. I see terrorism on the increase
-in recent years terrorism has been on the increase, from all shabab to all queada to Isis and isil

2. Federal Government of Nigeria should not relax yet on Book Haram. It's a deception.
-Ogbeni ,,its a norm for book boys to still throw few bombs here and there

3. Buhari to face impeachment threats.
-All Nigeria past leaders have faced such,next

4. America and China to have major face-off
-lol,,next stop watching commando ok

5. Crude Oil to flow in Northern Nigeria.
-It has already been discovered in Maiduguri, am a geogist so not a surprise

6. Abuja to experience major Fire explosion.
-for where?u can lie sha

7. Donald Trump to face impeachment attempt as members of Congress will be divided on his style of leadership.
-

8. I see an airplane that has Nigeria's logo (National Carrier)

9. Things will pick up a bit in Nigeria but hunger will persist.

10. I saw people crying over Bamanga Tukur

11. Buhari will be bereaved in 2017

12. Ecobank, Diamond, Fidelity, GTB to retrench staff.

13. President Buhari's health needs attention

14. 2017 budget will have crises

15. More judges to be humiliated

17. Dollar to exchange for N615

18. Recession in Nigeria to become depression in 2017

19. MTN and GLO to face hardship

20. A former First Lady of Nigeria needs prayers over her health.

21. Forces in Aso Rock planning to poison current First Lady (Aisha Buhari)

22. I saw huge number of Chibok girls released; some of them with kids

23. Nnamdi Kanu's detention to cause international crises. God is angry with Buhari for the continued detention.

24. Donald Trump to favour Israel. American Embassy in Israel to be moved to Jerusalem.

25. Liberian election: CONTINUITY

26. Ghana's new president to send many to jail.

27. Buhari and Senate to have crucial disagreement.

28. Nigeria's Budget will be delayed

29. I see killings in Ekiti

30. EFCC to come after National Assembly members in Nigeria in a politically motivated arrests because of their refusal to confirm Magu

31. I see kidnappers entering schools

32. Nigeria will lose a great man of God and the New Year is when the Nigerian government will fight the Church like never before.

33. Some terrorists will be arrested in Lagos

34. Traditional Rulers indicted and arrested for corruption

35. Lufthansa, Dana air, Ghana Air, Aero Contractors; I see staff protests.

36. America to have financial crises.

37. A serving Cabinet Minister in Nigeria will die

38. Nigeria to secure foreign funds

39. Doctors will embark on strike in Nigeria

40. A new Mega party in Nigeria will swallow up APC

41. I see a new leadership for the APC in Nigeria.

42. I see the DSS being taken to court

43.France, Spain, Russia to pray against train going off the rail.

44. I saw a huge school building collapse.

45. Nollywood to pray. They will get help but will lose two major people. The Yoruba movie industry too but prayer can avert it.

46. Fulani herdsmen again! Taraba, Benue, IMO and Jigawa state.

47. Kogi state to organize state prayers to avoid major deaths and natural disasters.

48. Edo state; major celebration but pray against road crashes.

49. I see presidents being removed in Africa, I see presidents being installed.

50. Two times, Nigeria’s vice president, Yemi Osinbajo, will face removal from office. They will alienate him and they will make attempts to remove him. But God will humble Buhari in 2017.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by obaival(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
K NAH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by lordharrick(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
1$'=615 cry cry......

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by trueking: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin Trump, abeg favour Israel, make Muslims go and die
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by goingape: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
GidiParrot:
Here was an earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3534930/apostle-johnson-sulemans-2017-prophecy about Apostle Suleman's 2017 prophecies but it wasn't detailed.

The detailed version is seen below :

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/12/aso-rock-forces-planning-to-poison.html
even those days prophet dey prophesy good news.

all this our made in naija prophet of doom undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by wharley01(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2016

this useless man, this prophesy spoilt it, who will sue who?

a lot of those that knows nothing about MMM runs their mouth, who cares anyway?

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Hexilon: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
I see lots of predictions. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by IVORY2009(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
MMM ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked AAAA cry
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Damfostopper(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
haaaa..... prophecy ko.... prophetess ni.... what will happen to Manchester United

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
End time prophet. 50 prophecies yet no one cheering news

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by jahsson(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Its well....
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by drizzymtbee(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
My prophesy
I see God purnishing all dis false prophets with fake prophecies

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by donbrowser(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
That was how he said el-rufai will die.

People like this make seun mock us

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by olisaEze(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hmm! Dem done start again undecided

Small time if person stove catch fire for abuja nw, dem go shout 'alleluya! Confirmation!!'

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Idrismusty97(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
AntiWailer:
am coming back with proofs of this global news.

Before nko ?

Terrorism go reduce ? ISIS is under constant bombardment and Boko Haram assaulted.

They will definitely fight back against Turkey, Iraq, Russia, Nigeria.

With Donald Trump's careless approachieve, they will hit America hard soon.

That is not a prophecy.

This is definitely an advice from a concerned Nigeria and it is not a prophecy.

Nobody will relax with Shekau, weapons, chibok girls and some fighters on the run.

That one is not a politician and has been threatened with impeachment on pages of newspaper several times.

This one is the easiest, just sponsor lies via media but I predict Senators will deny it as usual that there was nothing like that.

Lol.

Watch debates before Americans presidential election and hear the way Trump talk about China.

Also recently, Trump made a diplomatic error by acknowledging calls from Taiwan's President.

What about Trump's tweet on American drones siezed China.

This is a CNN induced Prophecy abeg.

Na 2 day crude oil dey flow from Northern Nigeria ?

Go and read about the oil in Chad Basin and Borno and how much past Government have invested in getting it.

This is not a prophecy

Haba

The whole abuja in 365 days ?

The probability is very high.

If tanker no explode, car go burst into flames, companies go burn.

The professor who predicted Trump's presidency with data also predicted same.

If you follows Trump's stand on Russia, Two States solution in middle east, and his erratic behaviour, predicting his impeachment attempt is not a rocket science.

Smiles. All this craft BUbuntu put for sale, by the time nobody price it. He will go back to Amechi's suggestion of making them a national carrier.

Yes if you follow crude oil price and read the budget you will also be inspired to say this.

That dude is 81. He has more chance of dieing at 82 than living
You get time sha...

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by drizzymtbee(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
Eee talk say el rufai will die
Mai brother el rufai is eating chicken now
Common gerraway
U supppose to bring salvation nt chaos

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Armstrong34(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
Make dem cucuma sell Nigeria off or lock am down because if all of dis happens..... There would nothing to write again about nigeria
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by fhelihx(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
Na soso bad-bad news plenty for this prophecy pastor
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by pek(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
I didn't see any prophecy there.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Rilwayne001: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
4evergod's mentor sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.