Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? (1001 Views)

6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! / His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? by freecocoa(f): 1:59am On Nov 20, 2009
Re: Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? by amebono1: 2:14am On Nov 20, 2009
how old is he?
Re: Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 20, 2009
i smell children on this thread! angry angry angry am out cool cool cool
Re: Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? by mamagee3(f): 3:39am On Nov 20, 2009
melesky:

i smell children on this thread! angry angry angry am out cool cool cool

Hahaha, so you hate Children? undecided
Re: Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? by agathamari(f): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2009
if a man (woman) has friends he (she) contacts, then his g/f or wife (her b/f or husband) SHOULD be EQUAL friends with the person. ie both have contact information, whenever the parties meet both MUST be present unless good reason. a friend of the oppposite sex should be the first to make the move. you as a female friend should have been the one to say hey i want to hang out with your girl, i want to get to know her. friends of the opposite sex should never cross the relationship boundry as in you should never accept or request gifts from him (phone cards, food, money, clothing), your contact/conversations should never be secret (she has every right to know what is going on). what you may see as a normal relationship, she may see (depending on her mans actions) as an emotional affiar.
Re: Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2009
freecocoa:

AM in a big fix cos i tink one of my best frnds is in trouble infact i tink his been hypnotised and i don't knw wat 2 do.the whole thing is kinda weird[to me atleast].the thing is my long time frnd called me and told me never 2 call him again,i tot it was one of our jokes and just laughed it off while i was still laughing,he told me it wasn't a joke cos he's neve been dis serious about anything in his life,i then asked him wat his reasons were,he answered in 3 words my new girlfrnd,i asked him wat he meant by that,he said she asked him 2 pick btwn her and his female frnds especially me,according 2 him dat she's d only girl supossed 2 be in his life and he totally agrees with her.yesterday i got a call 4rm another frnd of ours a girl who had d same story as i.later dat day he called and told me that the girl is his life so he'll do wateva she says regardless of whose ox is goored,SOM1 SAID ITS THE STRENGHT OF A WOMAN WORKING BUT I DNT TINK SO.now my prblm is dat he's been ma frnd 4 like eva and i dont tink he's himself knowing him well i tink something's wrong somwhere,i've been calling him almost every minuite but he wouldn't just pick,i love him so much[not wat u think ooo]i love him like a bro and i cant bear 2 c somthing bad happen 2 him.so guyz i rily need your help on how 2 save my frnd.is he acting normal?or am i overeacting?its important 2 me plz

You are woman yourself so I'm surprised you'd underestimate the strength of a woman . . someone once said 'men are children' and what they need is a mother to tell them what to do.

If the GF feels uncomfortable about having you around, then stay away! I'm sure he'll be fine.
Re: Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? by coolier(f): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2009
Your best friends girlfriend is probably insecured and wouldn't take a chance with other girls around him. So the best thing to do to safeguard her interest is to send all other girls packing - and do you blame her?. I don't think its hypnotism as you call it, I think they are just both too much in love to care about other people right now!
Re: Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? by cheche2(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2009
Ujujoan:

You are woman yourself so I'm surprised you'd underestimate the strength of a woman . . someone once said 'men are children' and what they need is a mother to tell them what to do.
If the GF feels uncomfortable about having you around, then stay away! I'm sure he'll be fine.

my dear i dont agree with on that. not all men.

@poster. she is only protecting her relationship. you know, you girls can be funny sometimes tongue I wonder if you pay this much attention to your own bobo. how many times you dey even call the guy sef angry dat na if you dey even call am at all. cheesy
Re: Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2009
This lady doth protest too much me thinks grin are you sure you dont nurse feelings for this guy and the girl saw it and is cutting you off?
Re: Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? by kpolli(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2009
dont think they r children, its old people that do this more than children,
advice let him be, cos she has gotten him locked down, she is bad ooo, any girl that can not accept u friends is not worth goin out wit
Re: Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? by smooooooth: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2009
your friend is growing and he is begining to discover himself, he's started growing hairs on and around his d**k, his nipples has started to twitch, and he has discovered the ultimate purpose of the giant banana between his legs. so i will advise u leave him and his gf alone and better start discovering what u can do with those 2 oranges on ur chest and the lips between ur legs. YOU NEED TO GROW UP!
Re: Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? by whitelexi(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2009
Your friend must be a boy to allow a woman rule his life like he didnt have one. If it were the other way round it'll make just a lil more sense. A man is one who is able to hold his own and at the same time handle those around hom, he should grow more steel!
Re: Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? by Boboedom: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2009
1. Your friend must be a baby not to know the difference between his friends and his lover (that he probably just met).

2. Let them be, they can not dance forever

3. Spend some more thoughts and time for your own bobo and stop running around other people's bobo with "sisterly" care
Re: Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? by amebono1: 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
che che:

my dear i dont agree with on that. not all men.

keep living in denial, men are babies
Re: Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? by mamagee3(f): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? by LordReed(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2009
Nothing is wrong with him. Even if he has chosen to become a 'sissy' to let his GF dictate his friendship wit u, u have to accept it as his decision and stay away. If u persist u will only prove to her dat she was rite to insist.
Re: Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? by galatico(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2009
JUJU at work!!! I will never leave my friend because of a Girl!!! Some Guys are just stupid!!!
Re: Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? by LordReed(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2009
I would ease up on a friendship wit a girl in other to keep my GF happy. If that makes me a 'sissy' so be it.
Re: Strenght Of A Woman Or Juju? by Princek12(m): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2009
When a guy lacks a backbone, is a full-fledged, bonafide fool aka mumu, or a sucker for love, you now blame it on Juju. Everything is blamed on juju. Abeg!

(1) (Reply)

53% Of Marriages That End In Divorce, Over 80% Of Those Are Caused By Money Rela / Six Packs Or Twelve Packs ,what Does It Meant To You As A Lady/ / Help Me Plsssssssssssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.