Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth (3838 Views)

Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by konjinokillme(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
you'll be shocked that in 9 out of 10 marriages, there is domestic violence, men beating their wife's.
the truth is that most men before getting married vowed not lay a finger on their wifes, but unfortunately, they do..
the reason is because women tends to KNOWINGLY behave silly and like kids most times... if you don't lay your fingers on them, they'll continue behaving that way, and on the long run see you as a sisi...

women wants a man that is strong and restores her her to her default settings whenever she misbehaves badly... that ist why you'll see some ladies in an abusive relationship but will still go back to the guy after he beats her...

men on the other hand wants to feel like they King, at least in their house.. so anytime their wife misbehaves SOOOOOOOO SOOOO badly, they'll descend on her to feel like the king....

this is the bitter truth ... no man wants to beat his wife, but women push men toooo far

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
konjinokillme:

this is the bitter truth ... no man wants to beat his wife, but women push men toooo far

I beg to differ. Some men actually enjoy the act of beating their wives. The exertion of control through such an extreme medium, gratifies them.

There are different shades of men, and women should do their home work before getting married to any man. If they can, occasionally during courtship, they should try to annoy their man, just to see what he is capable of. Don't take his word for it, let him express it in action. Deliberately make him angry and see how he reacts. If he lifts his hands on you while you are dating, he'd definitely do worse when you get married. Probe into his past life and find out how he treated his previous girlfriends and how he treats his younger sisters. Yes, younger sisters. A guy who beats his younger sisters when angry, would also beat his wife when he is enraged. Don't listen to all those so-called relationship experts who tell you not to worry about his past. If your to be husband has a history of physically abusing women, chances are that he'll physically abuse you too.

6 Likes

Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by BlackDBagba: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Reading

Men who beat their wives are passive aggressive low life MF's. Sorry... angry

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by delishpot: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
So, you believe that a man can not do without beating his wife if she does something that annoys him? Does it also mean that a woman can use this same excuse to harm her husband if he pushes her to the wall as you claimed a man could be forced to do?
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by LordDecency(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
And The End Result? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by Onechancearmy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Just because your coward of a father used your mother as a punching bag it doesn't justify domestic violence.

Many of the cowards who beat women start s-h.i.t.ting in their pants when they have to face their fellow men.
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by LordDecency(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Buh we the Real Men cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by Mimzyy(f): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
There's no justification for domestic violence. If she's getting on your nerves, walk away. Leave the house for some time and allow your anger to cool off. Come back home when you're calm and collected.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Xensity:

I beg to differ. Some men actually enjoy the act of beating their wives. The exertion of control through such an extreme medium, gratifies them.

There are different shades of men, and women should do their home work before getting married to any man. If they can, occasionally during courtship, they should try to annoy their man, just to see what he is capable of. Don't take his word for it, let him express it in action. Deliberately make him angry and see how he reacts. If he lifts his hands on you while you are dating, he'd definitely do worse when you get married. Probe into his past life and find out how he treated his previous girlfriends and how he treats his younger sisters. Yes, younger sisters. A guy who beats his younger sisters when angry, would also beat his wife when he is annoyed. Don't listen to all those so called relationship experts who tell you not to worry about his past. If your to be husband has a history of physically abusing women, chances are that he'll physically abuse you too.
Spot on bro!.
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by stan241(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Only weak feeble minded men beat their wives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
What a load of crap! undecided

Men behave silly at times too
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by Greenbullet(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
op,real men Dont beat their wife,they listen to them, let me tell you,all men a secret,next time your wife is insulting you,look at her ,keep looking at her,until she finishes,Dont talk to her ,she will get confused and stop.she will apologize or sit with you and try to discuss.
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by jake2much(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
is true most women should be get a beat cos dey hav bad mouth. I can neva accept a girl dat always wiick to abuse.a girl dat like ladymercedes or senaj tell me wich man won't beat her
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by jake2much(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
KissChrix:
What a load of crap! undecided

Men behave silly at times too
women are stubborn if u dont didcipline dem dey will neva listen
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by AfroKnight: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Here is a simplistic line of thought: "there is no reason for a man to hit a woman" (or his wife).

If there is good cause, a man should by all means hit a woman. Good cause here refers to physical assault by the woman. If you raise your hand to a man you should be prepared to defend yourself physically.

It is by no means cowardly to hit a woman who assaulted you first. Some women think they can go about slapping guys and roughening up shirts without consequence just because they are females. The right guy would disabuse them one day in a non too pleasant manner.

As for verbal abuse, the man may not lay a finger on her. Those women who get battered for their fat mouths and sharp tongues should count themselves unlucky to be paired up with men who don't take disrespect lightly. Better move out of the relationship or bridle your tongue.

I have long ago stopped castigating the men in all cases of domestic violence. I believe the woman with the sharp tongue would have caused the man bodily harm if she could but had to settle for haranguing and vilifying him in a manner that touches his soul. Such women ask for the smacking that comes to them.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Just because your coward of a father used your mother as a punching bag it doesn't justify domestic violence.

Many of the cowards who beat women start Poo.ting in their pants when they have to face their fellow men.
Too harsh! Haba!!
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mimzyy:
There's no justification for domestic violence. If she's getting on your nerves, walk away. Leave the house for some time and allow your anger to cool off. Come back home when you're calm and collected.

Nonsense
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
When you marry a lady that the only thing you ever know about her is her physical look
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by Onechancearmy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nma27:
Too harsh! Haba!!

He deserves it.
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by konjinokillme(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
AfroKnight:
Here is a simplistic line of thought: "there is no reason for a man to hit a woman" (or his wife).

If there is good cause, a man should by all means hit a woman. Good cause here refers to physical assault by the woman. If you raise your hand to a man you should be prepared to defend yourself physically.

It is by no means cowardly to hit a woman who assaulted you first. Some women think they can go about slapping guys and roughening up shirts without consequence just because they are females. The right guy would disabuse them one day in a non too pleasant manner.

As for verbal abuse, the man may not lay a finger on her. Those women who get battered for their fat mouths and sharp tongues should count themselves unlucky to be paired up with men who don't take disrespect lightly. Better move out of the relationship or bridle your tongue.

I have long ago stopped castigating the men in all cases of domestic violence. I believe the woman with the sharp tongue would have caused the man bodily harm if she could but had to settle for haranguing and vilifying him in a manner that touches his soul. Such women ask for the smacking that comes to them.

You are spot on bro... Other kids here kept ranting because they haven't seen how marriage is like, the mistaken marriage for dating... Most men have vowed never to lay a finger on their wives, but after marriage, the story becomes different.. They might have endured for months, go out anytime the wife starts and all that... But they later realised the truth:

The more they avoid their wives, the more she sees him as a sisi and she will do worse than before...
She might go as as far as spitting on him... these loving hubby have no choice than to retaliate... maybe resseting her to default settings with a hot slap or otherwise... after all the gragra, the woman will calm down... Thats how most nigerian marriages are

#fact
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by konjinokillme(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
AfroKnight:

You are spot on bro... Other kids here kept ranting because they haven't seen how marriage is like, the mistaken marriage for dating... Most men have vowed never to lay a finger on their wives, but after marriage, the story becomes different.. They might have endured for months, go out anytime the wife starts and all that... But they later realised the truth:

The more they avoid their wives, the more she sees him as a sisi and she will do worse than before...
She might go as as far as spitting on him... these loving hubby have no choice than to retaliate... maybe resseting her to default settings with a hot slap or otherwise... after all the gragra, the woman will calm down... Thats how most nigerian marriages are
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by wristbangle: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
U are not from the truth OP but there are better ways of handling an impulsive and abusive lady instead of beating her.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
mtcheeew

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
Trash
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by konjinokillme(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
wristbangle:
U are not from the truth OP but there are better ways of handling an impulsive and abusive lady instead of beating her.
yea, sure... not in support of beating, but imaging a case when a woman will be challenging you in an arguement, something like "You can't beat me! Touch me if you can! If you are man enough, touch me! If you don't touch me today, you aren't man enough!"..

Just imagine! And the man probably is angered by what she did, yet she still challenges him...
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
konjinokillme:
yea, sure... not in support of beating, but imaging a case when a woman will be challenging you in an arguement, something like "You can't beat me! Touch me if you can! If you are man enough, touch me! If you don't touch me today, you aren't man enough!"..

Just imagine! And the man probably is angered by what she did, yet she still challenges him...

And so he should hit her to prove he's a man?
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by konjinokillme(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
Masikay:

And so he should hit her to prove he's a man?
but why should she abuse his policy of not raising his hand on a woman by pushing him toooooooo toooooooo far? undecided
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by wristbangle: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
konjinokillme:
yea, sure... not in support of beating, but imaging a case when a woman will be challenging you in an argument, something like "You can't beat me! Touch me if you can! If you are man enough, touch me! If you don't touch me today, you aren't man enough!"..

My brother, these reasons are enough to make a man over react. Not withstanding as a man, it's not until when a man beats his wife before her brain will restore to factory reset. Every lady has a weak point and by itching her on that side, her brain will fast restore to normal.
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
konjinokillme:

#fact

P Ù S S Y! grin

Go hit Your fellow men anytime they disrespect You. then, Come back with a Video Afterwards. there are Other ways, excluding Violence you could use to correct Your spouse. It shouldn't Result To Throwing Punches, and showcasing Muscles. I mean, that's All shades of Wrong, Stüpid, Degrading, and plain Cowardice.

Women beaters are nothing more than Püssies!! World's Abomination!
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
konjinokillme:
but why should she abuse his policy of not raising his hand on a woman by pushing him toooooooo toooooooo far? undecided

I get your drift, but I still don't think domestic violence should be justified. Anyway... Na to find beta person marry cool
Re: Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth by konjinokillme(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
Masikay:

I get your drift, but I still don't think domestic violence should be justified. Anyway... Na to find beta person marry cool
sure, you get it... We all pray for better person marry wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful / Tom & Jerry Turns 76 Today ( See Pics ) / Hot Nairand Girls I Wana Eat Their Anuxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.