Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) (47611 Views)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband Traditionally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
cheesy cheesy :Di love this may God bless there union..
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
God bless your generation.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by curvilicious: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lovexme:
Almost looks like Benin attires.

Almost ke
D first pic is a typical bini attire TYPICAL
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lovely
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
Finally logged in angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by ameezy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
Wait

And

See
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by happney65: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
veekid:
Who noticed this? We were locked out of Nairaland again! This will be third time in 2016. Happney65! Wetin dey happen now?

I don't know what is wrong with Seun..Ordinary forum lasan wahala dey happen..Maybe seun isn't ambitious sef..Maybe he thinks this is he's limit..No.wonder Lindal keji blog is far more popular than Nairaland..ordinary blog lasan lasan..

Its high time seun takes this forum to the next level and stop all this being contented with bulls hit. .We are a population of almost 200 million and nairaland cannot boast of 20Million active users..Nairaland should be our number one Social media network in Nigeria after FB and the likes and be working hard to even overtake them..

I.hope seun would reply to this..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
happney65:

I don't know what is wrong with Seun..Ordinary forum lasan wahala dey happen..Maybe seun isn't ambitious sef..Maybe he thinks this is he's limit..No.wonder Lindal keji blog is far more popular than Nairaland..ordinary blog lasan lasan..

Its high time seun takes this forum to the next level and stop all this being contented with bulls hit. .We are a population of almost 200 million and nairaland cannot boast of 20Million active users..Nairaland should be our number one Social media network in Nigeria after FB and the likes and be working hard to even overtake them..

Ah ah don't be too harsh na
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
shocked
carzola:
See what bleaching cream has done.. Now I dont know who is the oyigbo among them two. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Okeikpu(m): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Afonjas n bleaching are like...
Make una borrow me that Zuma pix cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Marvel1206: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
veekid:
Who noticed this? We were locked out of Nairaland again! This will be third time in 2016. Happney65! Wetin dey happen now?

Yes, i noticed it. i don't know the work of seun honestly. He's busy wasting the precious time he could have used in salvaging nairaland to instigate needless attacks on christainity. It's pathetic!
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by veekid(m): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
happney65:

Sorry he can't reply
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Missmossy(f): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
Saw this on IG really nice grin they look good together.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by jide219(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
When yoruba guyz go stop yo they marry igbo hoes see this one name nkechi bakare

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by labakeJ(f): 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nawa o...sombori cannot be naturally light skinned again in the eyes of plp...they'll conclude she's bleaching... I don't see dark knuckles neither is her mom dark...the mom sef dsnt av dark knuckles...kids of these days sef
Hml to the beautiful couple smiley sha don't born albino cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
curvilicious:
Abeg who be the oyinbo?
Who be the bleacher biko?

I see two oyinbo pple

I hear Yoruba names
I see Benin trad attire

D whole thing is confusing
From color to name to attire

Very confusing.

1) her name is nkechi bakare. First name is Igbo. Surname is Yoruba.

2) the traditional ceremony itself is a Yoruba ceremony. The first 2 pictures, her and her husband are wearing d white aso oke agbada & iro&buba wt hand fan. Her makeup pictures & where they are both sitting on d throne, they are still in Yoruba attire during d ceremony.

3) the 3rd and 4th pictures, her and her hubby are dressed in complete Benin attire.

4) the picture with her parents. Her parents are dressed in complete Yoruba aso oke attire so her father is definitely a Yoruba man.

It's like a Yoruba, Benin wedding. But if her mum is Edo, why d Igbo 1st name? Maybe d white guy has a Benin parent & is mixed race. Or maybe d Benin pics/Igbo first name are just novelty. Even her mum looks mixed rAce.

This is probably d new future in Nigeria. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by khalid6ix: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
carzola:
See what bleaching cream has done.. Now I dont know who is the oyigbo among them two. grin
lmao...both of them are oyinbo just that the bride is local oyinbo (oyinbo ibile) while the groom is foreign oyinbo
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2016
curvilicious:

Almost ke
D first pic is a typical bini attire TYPICAL

D first pic is Yoruba attire. D third & fourth pic is bini attire.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by luminouz(m): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
happney65:

Rip english! Its high time seun took....not takes....olodo!
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Angelinastto(f): 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
This is beautiful!
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by curvilicious: 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
luminouz:

Rip english! Its high time seun took....not takes....olodo!

Kai
Why frustrate the bruv English now cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by YourNemesis: 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
janellemonae:

Very confusing.

1) her name is nkechi bakare. First name is Igbo. Surname is Yoruba.

2) the traditional ceremony itself is a Yoruba ceremony. The first 2 pictures, her and her husband are wearing d white aso oke agbada & iro&buba wt hand fan. Her makeup pictures & where they are both sitting on d throne, they are still in Yoruba attire during d ceremony.

3) the 3rd and 4th pictures, her and her hubby are dressed in complete Benin attire.

4) the picture with her parents. Her parents are dressed in complete Yoruba aso oke attire so her father is definitely a Yoruba man.

It's like a Yoruba, Benin wedding. But if her mum is Edo, why d Igbo 1st name? Maybe d white guy has a Benin parent & is mixed race. Or maybe d Benin pics/Igbo first name are just novelty. Even her mum looks mixed rAce.

This is probably d new future in Nigeria. tongue

Or maybe she is Ika
Who are linguistically Igbo (name) but culturally Benin (Attire)
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Odunharry(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
sweettease:
They actually look good together... I usually don't find white men attractive cos I like the chocolate wink but this one.. *lips sealed* lipsrsealedlipsrsealed make I no go dey admire person husband
No crime in admiring
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by gradeA(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
happney65:

come and go and create your own forum na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by luminouz(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
curvilicious:

Kai
Why frustrate the bruv English now cheesy
He was too busy forming Mr perfect forgetting that he no holy pass seun or anyone else!
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by ezewealth(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
Wettin this gal fixed for eye?, fashion is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by RaeMystix: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
dacovajnr:
Now this is a beautiful Bride with Her Prince Charming Hubby..i bet before year 2030 Nigeria will be filled up with mullato from different Background and Trybes..No one would be able to Recognise an Afonja or a Igbo.. inferiority Complexity would reduce among our ladies who bleaches their destinies all in the name of having fair skins grin cheesy
Enkechi is white o. Infact, I see no difference between her skin tone and that of the groom's mother. After tanning offcourse. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by blakky97(m): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
Otumokpo. Strong one from baba kunle.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
veekid:

If I talk nah dem go ban me...
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Jokkarm: 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
My sister carry go , I trust you . We no de carry last . Recession or no recession we must be in front
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by veekid(m): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
unclezuma:

If I talk nah dem go ban me...
say what you need to say; just don't abuse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) / My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) / Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.