Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) (47607 Views)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband Traditionally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by 9ise(m): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
hope diz guy go fit nak u wella.. coz u c correct naija guy 4 ground, u no marry..

cucumber-dependent-chick.. cdc

Happy New Year in Advance NairaLanders
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by lastpage: 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
YourNemesis:
Nkechi Bakare?
These pictures suggest that the wife's real name might actually be Olatunji Osemudiamen.

I saw the father, mother, siblings and friends of the bride (from the Nkechi Bakare family!)

But l saw ONLY the Oyinbo man, like say him just drop down from heaven!
Abi im nor get family at all?
shocked shocked

Hmmm..... all these imported, club-husbands!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
u wan chase dem daughter
kheengjay:
cute couple I can see them bin my future In law (note to self) lol wishing you guys HML.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by yedidiah(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
The difference between Nigeria oyinbo and oyinbo's oyinbo grin
Fine couple sha. hml
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by kheengjay(m): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
jaybillionaire:
u wan chase dem daughter

tah that's child abuse... lets say my beautiful son will marry their beautiful daughter simple.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Jacko1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
Whote men are the new magas in town

They mostly uk and usa guys sha
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by emma2406(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ur mama married black you come married white abi.... Let wait and see what next

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by redsun(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
I wonder who is the catch here? Oyinbo or what looks like a Nigerian politician's daughter with endless public funds to squander?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Gamesmart: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
All of a sudden, the white husband became a black husband in this picture. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4677858_20161230194626_jpeg80f937309d1fb9833bbcf450d2ae79b8

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by mengho(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
Have you ever being a situation where you want to make fun of some1 or something but everything just seem so perfect dat you have no idea what to criticise.

Well, that's what's going on between me & dis wedding pics, and to think I excel at dis kind of thing angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by codemaniacs: 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
redsun:
I wonder who is the catch here? Oyinbo or what looks like a Nigerian politician's daughter with endless public funds to squander?

the woman is the catch but she doesn't know it.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by donodion(m): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
rem44:
Nigerian lady Nkechi Bakare tied the knot with her Oyinbo husband Sean in Lagos.

Check out adorable photos from their wedding below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/oyinbo-man-weds-his-nigerian-bride-in.html?m=1

100% passmark. The bride definately have class.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by niggi4life(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
Which one is Nkechi Bakare again!!!!

Kindly let us know if she is Yoruba or Igbo!!!!! angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
The girl is a flatonjagringrin A product of Igbo and Yorubagringrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by CuteTj(m): 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
veekid:
Who noticed this? We were locked out of Nairaland again! This will be third time in 2016. Happney65! Wetin dey happen now?
i noticed as well.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Culin(f): 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
At least this one try fine.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by ruggedlaw(m): 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
Please where is the groom among those guys in suit or did the oyibo suddenly turn black?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Whytelyon(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
carzola:
See what bleaching cream has done.. Now I dont know who is the oyigbo among them two. grin

Hmm thank God for her. She day date oyibo man way definitely the currency pass our own, so better soap and cream is definitely something she can afford. Say na your sister shay u go talk like this? E get as you day talk sef
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Ngokafor(f): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
carzola:
See what bleaching cream has done.. Now I dont know who is the oyigbo among them two. grin

....The fact that every fair lady in your part of Nigeria has washed away their skin with bleaching and acid in other to be fair by force does not mean there are no naturally fair-skinned ladies abound in this country.

..i fail to understand why you guys can be so ignorant like this abi na so una bad-belle be?? undecided...Her knuckles are as fair as every part of her,besides her mum is very fair as i am sure u can see...na wa for u people sha undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Ngokafor(f): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
janellemonae:

Very confusing.

1) her name is nkechi bakare. First name is Igbo. Surname is Yoruba.

2) the traditional ceremony itself is a Yoruba ceremony. The first 2 pictures, her and her husband are wearing d white aso oke agbada & iro&buba wt hand fan. Her makeup pictures & where they are both sitting on d throne, they are still in Yoruba attire during d ceremony.

3) the 3rd and 4th pictures, her and her hubby are dressed in complete Benin attire.

4) the picture with her parents. Her parents are dressed in complete Yoruba aso oke attire so her father is definitely a Yoruba man.

It's like a Yoruba, Benin wedding. But if her mum is Edo, why d Igbo 1st name? Maybe d white guy has a Benin parent & is mixed race. Or maybe d Benin pics/Igbo first name are just novelty. Even her mum looks mixed rAce.

This is probably d new future in Nigeria. tongue

.....See analysis and disecting of tribal affiliations on top someone else's wedding..people are really funny indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by andyanders: 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
The Oyibo man no get family? I only see fraud here. Maybe the lady don give am wetin go make the guy no go remember where he is from.

Now that the price of dollar and pounds don reach another level, even 90 yrs Oyibo man go get wife for Nigeria wey be 12 yrs.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Lovexme(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
curvilicious:

Almost ke
D first pic is a typical bini attire TYPICAL

Was trying not to be too forward. Her name, according to the report, is Nkechi. Hence the little doubt I had.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Allsmyles(f): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
Is it my eyes deceiving me? Where the oyinbo groom for the bridal train pix?
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
she even yellow pass the whitey cheesy.happy married life.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by habsydiamond(m): 2:38am On Jan 01, 2017
Black will always be beautiful. But for one of the pix she look like broiler chicken egg in the midst of layer chicken eggs. Say no to bleaching b4 u end up shedding skin like snakes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) by obontami: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Cute couple. Beautiful babies loading..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) / My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) / Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.