Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How To Get Past The 'friend Zone' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Past The 'friend Zone' (525 Views)

If You Don't Want Girls To Place You In The "Friend-zone" This Is How To Avoid / My Husband Left Me – Twice – I Can’t Get Past The Heartbreak / 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Past The 'friend Zone' by Shawntops(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
You know this guy or bae you’ve been friends with for so long, everyone thinks you are dating and you have to keep correcting people that ‘We are just friends’, but somewhere in your mind, you really want to get past the Friend-zone to Date-zone.
To get past the friend zone and increase the likelihood that your ‘friend’ will begin to see you as a potential date, here are some great tips, hope you’ll find them helpful.

1. Be a little scare. Absence they say, makes the heart grow fonder. Don’t be totally AWAL, just be a little scare and be sweet when they eventually reach you. A little bit of unavailability will make your friend miss you and long for you more.

2. Put more effort in your appearance. When you are going to see them, don’t just put on anything as you will do with your buddies. Make an extra effort to look good. It shows that you care about your appearance and how they see you.

3. Be mindful how you act. Although it is important that you be yourself always, but really, you wouldn’t be your everyday self if you were with someone you want to impress. Be graceful or dapper as the case may be.

4. Be a little Flirty. Now be careful with this one, don’t be too obvious, but pass the message right. For girls, flirty in this case could just mean, rest on his shoulder ones a while, look into his eyes and smile sweetly. For guys, hold her while you walk along, be gentle with her and don’t... Read more @http://www.shawntops.com/2016/12/how-to-get-past-friend-zone.html

Source:http://www.shawntops.com/2016/12/how-to-get-past-friend-zone.html
Re: How To Get Past The 'friend Zone' by iykekelvins(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
This is to all d girls that me put on a long thing...

I am so sorreee..

1 Like

Re: How To Get Past The 'friend Zone' by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
All I see are ways to sink deeper into the friendzone
Re: How To Get Past The 'friend Zone' by stan241(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Or you could just get someone who won't put you through this kinda emotional torture.
Re: How To Get Past The 'friend Zone' by GaggleNSwallow: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bull! The easiest way to get out of friendzone is to ask your way out from people around friendzone. Just keep asking people! angry

(1) (Reply)

Why This Woman Wants To Give Birth At The Women's March Will Surprise You / Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? / :5ways To Have The Man/woman Of Your Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.