Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? (1570 Views)

#justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys / Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! / Common Things That Women Lie About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by benzics(m): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Just confused though.

Do girls seriously lie about being raped so that they won't admit that they got deflowered willingly?

So this first girl have been telling me "she's a Virgin", although she's kissed other guys before me but she never allowed them under... Then she later told me that she's not a Virgin, that she got raped at 8 by her neighbor, she told me how it all happened, and I can't tell if it's true or not..

So I met this other lady, we got talking, kissed... So was chatting with her and asked her about her exes, she was like "my ex boyfriend never saw my panties", and sh-its like that, then she told me she also got raped by 3guys, one night when her aunt went to vigil(something like that).. As if it's one nollywood movie, that police later investigated and caught the guys (I was like for naija, na im police dy catch criminals? angry ), these our yeye police...

The story didn't settle well with me, I don't know, do girls intentionally lie about being raped? What's wrong if you're no longer a Virgin? Is there any special attributes Virgins have? Why can't they say the truth?
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sometimes.. To earn cheap sympathy.

To look like a victim..

When they gave the cherry to the wrong person..
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by wtfCode: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
guy, are u sure we are not harbouring the same gal?
undecided
na so dem dey talk,all of them
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
If girl come ur house and u rape her , no be rape for girl to come ur house , she wan do
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by benzics(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
wtfCode:
undecided
The thing really tire me.. . Lol, same girl?
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by benzics(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
sweetjude:
If girl come ur house and u rape her , no be rape for girl to come ur house , she wan do
Haba, if you force girl, na rape o
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
why generalizing... if you think your girl lied to you about being rape or something den tats your special glass of tea!!! not all girls ... go get ur fact right op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
benzics:

Haba, if you force girl, na rape o
for my room cheesy if na bush i go hear , my room , that one na sodomic love making its romantically forceful grin
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by benzics(m): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Berlynn:
why generalizing... if you think your girl lied to you about being rape or something den tats your special glass of tea!!! not all girls ... go get ur fact right op
Am not generalizing though, just that I've heard enough of the rape bullshit..
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by Apina(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Berlynn:
Seems you have comprehension issues. He simply asked a question as to the possibility of ladies making up stories about losing their virginity through rape and not in anyway saying its a norm.

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by fhelihx(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Not all tho
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by Godfullsam(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Believe all rape stories @ ur own peril.

Nigerian girls can lie for Africa. Once they fall for the wrong guy they will call it rape
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by vizkiz: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Berlynn:

Why taking this personal? Were you raped?

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by Richiy(f): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Honestly, girls feel bad that they lost the one thing that society says must be kept. So, guilt can make them say a lot of stories that are not true. It's just her conscience and she's probably young
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
vizkiz:

do u need to ask

Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by Richiy(f): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
Honestly, girls feel bad that they lost the one thing that society says must be kept. So, guilt can make them say a lot of stories that are not true.
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by UnicornsAreReal: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Berlynn:
she is absolutely right

its unwise and dangerous 2 label rape victims liars
Rape is a serious matter
victims only have their word in most cases, we cant give a death ear because a few women lied for 1 reason or another
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by brostheo(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
The Truth is every girl was raped at the childhood, nor be your concern

Just get your share and move on with your life
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
Berlynn:
I donno if the op is generalizing. But too many girls been coming up with this rape ish nowadays.
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by justmag(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Now why would any normal girl wanna lie about that.
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by Divay22(f): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
Maybe they are scared of being criticized or called cheap.....
But not all though.
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by Draei: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lol, Rapists thread, where is the door...
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
Richiy:
Honestly, girls feel bad that they lost the one thing that society says must be kept. So, guilt can make them say a lot of stories that are not true.

Asides that, most women have a rape fantasy.

There was a survey sometime ago, I no get strength to dey dig up the link, which revealed that the number one sexual fantasy for most women is getting tied up and raped by a total stranger.
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by chigoizie7(m): 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
U re correct, they tow that line to avoid being seen as cheap or to get sympathy.

But for what gain? U don't owe anyone any apology as to what u do with ur body.
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by adajoe555: 1:45am On Dec 31, 2016
hmmmmmm....moving to the next post
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by RENOWNED2(m): 6:35am On Dec 31, 2016
Wonder Why hoes just wont accept they hoes...no body is flogging you for it..you love dick? big deal, that shits normal..lying about beign raped is pathetic as fvck!
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by RENOWNED2(m): 6:36am On Dec 31, 2016
brostheo:
The Truth is every girl was raped at the childhood, nor be your concern

Just get your share and move on with your life
You Are Fvcked Up..SERIOUSLY!!!
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2016
vizkiz:

some pple really need to learn how to mind their business sad
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by grad2012(f): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
Any girl that lies about such,is definitely not in her right senses.
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by Splinz(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
Richiy:

Cool. Have you ever tow that line before
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by Richiy(f): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
CorGier:

Asides that, most women have a rape fantasy.

There was a survey sometime ago, I no get strength to dey dig up the link, which revealed that the number one sexual fantasy for most women is getting tied up and raped by a total stranger.

That's why there are role playing in relationships...
Re: Do Ladies Seriously Lie About Being Raped? by Jobesi(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
wtfCode:
undecided
same here!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Butt Cheek Is Bigger Than The Other / What's Your Mood Right Now?? And Why?? / Be Sincere... Can You Share Toothbrush With Your Bae/boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.