Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

#justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys (7703 Views)

Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa / Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Atikuorbuhari: 7:22am On May 11, 2020
Jennifer hasn’t been the same since 5 boys gang raped her, two of the boys have been apprehended while 3 are still at large... Please help spread this message until it gets to the relevant bodies, we want #JusticeForJennifer.

SEE VIDEO: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/justiceforjennifer-see-jennifers.html

1 Share

Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Atikuorbuhari: 7:23am On May 11, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Davash222(m): 7:32am On May 11, 2020
How guys stoop too low to rape girls is what I don't understand. Sex is very cheap now. It's one of the cheapest commodity in town now. One don't even need to be rich to get sex these days.
Can't even imagine myself inserting my glorious gbola in an 'open for all' kpekus talk more of thinking to rape someone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by GreatResearcher1: 7:41am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:
How guys stoop too low to rape girls is what I don't understand. Sex is very cheap now. It's one of the cheapest commodity in town now. One don't even need to be rich to get sex these days.
Can't even imagine myself inserting my glorious gbola in an 'open for all' kpekus talk more of thinking to rape someone.
the ones u think are not 'open for all', are the worse public toilets.

1 Like

Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Naija246: 7:47am On May 11, 2020
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Denique(f): 7:50am On May 11, 2020
This is heartbreaking cry

How do these guys get orgasm from a forceful act

I hope the remaining basstards are apprehended and castrated soon undecided

1 Like

Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Atikuorbuhari: 8:03am On May 11, 2020
Denique:

Really heartbreaking...justice in full force needs to come upon them

1 Like

Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Atikuorbuhari: 8:20am On May 11, 2020
Denique:

Ah swear mehn

1 Like

Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Atikuorbuhari: 9:22am On May 11, 2020
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Nobody: 9:23am On May 11, 2020
Rape kwa
Walai my prick no fit hard grin
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by olamidedivotee(f): 9:27am On May 11, 2020
Rapists should be hang
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by ArticleBeast: 9:36am On May 11, 2020
They should be killed... Death sentence for them all.
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Atikuorbuhari: 11:37am On May 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Killing them slowly
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by moderatedguy: 11:50am On May 11, 2020
They should hand over the case to WIKE
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Lightangel65: 12:05pm On May 11, 2020
Wow another one lol, not that I care, it's the world

But they should also put #justice for all raped boys
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by 10BabyApple: 12:54pm On May 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:
read your post to yourself.
on the scale of 1 to 5, how intelligent does your post sound?
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by ArticleBeast: 1:04pm On May 11, 2020
10BabyApple:
read your post to yourself.
on the scale of 1 to 5, how intelligent does your post sound?
More intelligent than your Father. Are you a rapist? Better change before they slaughter you
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by 10BabyApple: 1:19pm On May 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:

More intelligent than your Father. Are you a rapist? Better change before they slaughter you
You should take some time off Nairaland. We see your posts all over politics section devoid of any intelligence. I put it to you that you have made a vow against intelligence

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You have to be just like your father which is unquestionable even though your mother was a street cum-dumpster.
A general donor for that matter grin any mukaila or jamiu could enter. Son of a ashawo padlock

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Neimar: 1:32pm On May 11, 2020
omo d tagteam match bad oooo

5 on 1 angry cry
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by doggedfighter(f): 1:54pm On May 11, 2020
The way things escalate here is quite worrisome.

Leave people with their views, biko

What a horrible experience for the young girl.

1 Like

Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Kobojunkie: 2:25pm On May 11, 2020
OP, how does spreading the news help the gal ?
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by ArticleBeast: 3:14pm On May 11, 2020
10BabyApple:

You should take some time off Nairaland. We see your posts all over politics section devoid of any intelligence. I put it to you that you have made a wow against intelligence

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You have to be just like your father which is unquestionable even though your mother was a street cum-dumpster.
A general donor for that matter grin any mukaila or jamiu could enter. Son of ashawo padlock
You seemed pained rapist. But how do you rape ladies with your weak erection? This must be a mystery. Heard you are the son of the plumber in your street. Do your father know you are not his son? Your mother must be such a cum guzzling tank for a plumber to lay pipe in her public stadium she called private part....No wonder you are this wasted... Plumbers are know to clean pipe of waste residue...

By the way, get cure for your rape nature.
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Chapter1vs6(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2020
10BabyApple:

A general donor for that matter grin any mukaila or jamiu could enter. Son of a ashawo padlock
Why will you call somebody's mumy ashawo padlock for christ sake

3 Likes

Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Chapter1vs6(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2020
doggedfighter:
The way things escalate here is quite worrisome.
I swear one just have to be very careful on Nairaland. It's as if dem body dey always hot

2 Likes

Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by 10BabyApple: 4:10pm On May 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:

This must be a mystery. [s] Heard you are the son of the plumber in your street. Do your father know you are not his son? [/s]
look at this confused element grin of a boy. your response is as lame as your lineage. That's why your generation haven't gone far in life.

Undoubtedly, you are a pathetic excuse for a writer. A bas,tad born into abject penury wants to form Shakespeare. Oloriburuku somebody

What's your account number? Let me send you something to help your mother. I really pity her. I want her to be able to afford okada instead of trekking to my hotel. Or you thought the money was for you? Anufia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by 10BabyApple: 4:16pm On May 11, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
Why will you call somebody's mumy ashawo padlock for christ sake
k
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Formation2009: 4:25pm On May 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
OP, how does spreading the news help the gal ?
I think maybe to gain audience
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by johnkey: 4:32pm On May 11, 2020
lookie here I don't care, na she carry her two left legs Waka go meet trouble.
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by ollypass: 4:41pm On May 11, 2020
How e take happen
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 11, 2020
she got raped by her besties as i heard.ladies be very careful when you are in a questionable environment with a man.if a guy calls u on phone to meet him at a certain junction pls dont go based on bestie levels oo.the times are dangerious.
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by chubinwa(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2020
It still beats my imagination on how these people will have such temerity to overshadow and take advantage of a lady. hope these skulking skunks are apprehended and made to face the full wrath of the law.
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On May 11, 2020
Formation2009:
I think maybe to gain audience
Why an audience when what she needs is really justice.
I worry about what all that publicity wpuld do to this gal's self esteem since she still lives there in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Worker Complains About Her Client Delaying To 'Cum' During Sex (Pix, Video) / I Heard Slim Girls Is What Is Reigning In Nig .is It True? / Does Your Denomination Really Matter In Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.