Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa (101638 Views)

My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) / Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) / Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
Henrydone:
This guy is very unstable going hill and valley Elegushi

Eeya Kpele.

Was that English so? grin
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
royalemperors:

Hahahahaahahaha, fear fear!
have you heard of self respect?, I don big pass all this chyking level
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Henrydone: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
Both Elegushi and araromi beaches are okay.It is the same Atlantic Ocean

Araromi

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by eemjay(f): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
Wow! Beautiful & very neat. So there's something fantastic like this just nearby & I was busy thinking of going to Zanzibar. I'm storming Ondo State soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by seguno2: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Thank you Sir.

I started searching for lands for sale in that area since inception of this thread.

You be original Egun masquerade.
Smart move.
The real deal would be to get the locals to clean THEIR beach regularly for more visitors and more money for their economy while they encourage transporters to bus people over their during festive holidays pending when hotels are built.
All these should keep the young people busy and away from robbery, militants and kidnapping.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
seguno2:

You be original Egun masquerade.
Smart move.
The real deal would be to get the locals to clean THEIR beach regularly for more visitors and more money for their economy while they encourage transporters to bus people over their during festive holidays pending when hotels are built.
All these should keep the young people busy and away from robbery, militants and kidnapping.

When Buhari said change, he didn't mean that he's coming with a magic wand to waive and change the country singularly.

It is on each of us citizen to do our part, just like you said about the locals cleaning the beach and building their economy.

I'm thinking of a quaint bed and breakfast with 10% of sales given to the community for development.

#DubaiDoesn'tHave2Heads

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by seguno2: 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:
When Buhari said change, he didn't mean that he's coming with a magic wand to waive and change the country singularly.

It is on each of us citizen to do our part, just like you said about the locals cleaning the beach and building their economy.

I'm thinking of a quaint bed and breakfast with 10% of sales given to the community for development.

#DubaiDoesn'tHave2Heads

Bro, tiri gbosas too small for you.
Four gbosas for you.
Chop knuckle o jare!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by ajoskele(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Wait, you're already tired of writing long nonsensical stories? grin
Pero
Hehehehe..
Dadandidi.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
Henrydone:
Both Elegushi and araromi beaches are okay.It is the same Atlantic Ocean

Araromi

Not just the touristy part but all the beach ought to be clean. Some of us want to interact with the natives.

What's the point of traveling somewhere if you're just going to seclude and frolic with your friends only in some specific tourist attraction area? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
eemjay:
Wow! Beautiful & very neat. So there's something fantastic like this just nearby & I was busy thinking of going to Zanzibar. I'm storming Ondo State soon.

This has pushed my Gambia trip to the back.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by royalemperors: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
2dugged:
have you heard of self respect?, I don big pass all this chyking level
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
ajoskele:
Hehehehe..

Dadandidi.

Santorum even grin
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by ajoskele(m): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Santorum even grin
Dongisola!
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
ajoskele:
Dongisola!

Puta grin
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by ajoskele(m): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Puta grin
Lol..
Dogedeluna.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by seguno2: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:

#DubaiDoesn'tHave2Heads

The challenge is to make people understand that WORK is the best way to sustainable individual and collective prosperity.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
ajoskele:
Lol..

Dogedeluna.

Fijate, El Stupido cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by webhostbiz: 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Araromi seaside
It has a shoreline covering about 180km thereby making Ondo State, the state with the longest coastline in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by VickyRotex(f): 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
40manlappy:

It's almost unbelievable!

See how potential holiday destinations are wasting away.

I'm telling you! Unbelievable!

I'd really love to visit that place this year!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
seguno2:

The challenge is to make people understand that WORK is the best way to sustainable individual and collective prosperity.

I watched this very informative documentary on Irele community, Ondo State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0zMa_vxTp0

It's saddening to hear the citizens clamoring to have bitumen exploration occur in their town despite knowing the damage that it will cause the environment.

I wonder why they don't instead consider large scale, very large-scale, mechanized farming instead.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by ajoskele(m): 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Fijate, El Stupido cheesy
Akindanidani.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
ajoskele:
Akindanidani.

Neudacha wink

Anyways I'm done with you now, you can go and wallow in your misery.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by ajoskele(m): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Neudacha wink

Anyways I'm done with you now, you can go and wallow in your misery.
See this agoreene.
You never see anytin. When next you come on Nairaland sharing your miserable and useless videos, know some people have factual information at their disposal.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by seguno2: 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
webhostbiz:
Araromi seaside
It has a shoreline covering about 180km thereby making Ondo State, the state with the longest coastline in Nigeria

Thanks for your efforts.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
ajoskele:
See this agoreene.
You never see anytin. When next you come on Nairaland sharing your miserable and useless videos, know some people have factual information at their disposal.

I was actually going to give you a pass but now I can see that your level of understanding is below a miserable level. If I do not respond to you in totality and finish you off once and for all you will think that you are someone of any worth.

YouTube is littered with videos of this wonderful beach as well as comments asking locals to clean up their beach.

Your issue is that, like the unbalanced barnacle that you are, you fail to realize that some are more traveled than you can ever hope to be and wishes to have the same world class experience on global beaches to happen locally too.

Stop showing yourself as a local uneducated mackerel that you are and reason like a responsible citizen who wants a better environment to hand over to the next generation.

You have a basically dirty beach there and some stupid ape pride would not let you admit that more can be done.

While you're chest beating about visiting there, I'm already searching for land to buy there.

Simpleton.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by ajoskele(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I was actually going to give you a pass but now I can see that your level of understanding is below a miserable level. If I do not respond to you in totality and finish you off once and for all you will think that you are someone of any worth.

YouTube is littered with videos of this wonderful beach as well as comments asking locals to clean up their beach.

Your issue is that, like the unbalanced barnacle that you are, you fail to realize that some are more traveled than you can ever hope to be and wishes to have the same world class experience on global beaches to happen locally too.

Stop showing yourself as a local uneducated mackerel that you are and reason like a responsible citizen who wants a better environment to hand over to the next generation.

You have a basically dirty beach there and some stupid ape pride would not let you admit that more can be done.

While you're chest beating about visiting there, I'm already searching for land to buy there.

Simpleton.
Agorawa!

The reason we brought this out was/is to show the world my lovely state has a very beautiful tourst center which can generate jobs and millions of dollars.
I think comprehension is too hard for you. Is this pride or first-hand information? Have you been there or you rely on the 'dirty' videos you dug up from youtube?
Who is unreasonable here? Someone that just left a place and saw things with his eyes or the one who sits in his cubicle sharing videos on Nairaland?
Bros, why do you need a land around a beach even when the ones in Lagos don't excite you and you would never step your feet in them?
I guess you should go back to your village. They need more of you there.
Agunbanigo!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
ajoskele:
Agorawa!

The reason we brought this out was/is to show the world my lovely state has a very beautiful tourst center which can generate jobs and millions of dollars.
I think comprehension is too hard for you. Is this pride or first-hand information? Have you been there or you rely on the 'dirty' videos you dug up from youtube?
Who is unreasonable here? Someone that just left a place and saw things with his eyes or the one who sits in his cubicle sharing videos on Nairaland?
Bros, why do you need a land around a beach even when the ones in Lagos don't excite you and you would never step your feet in them?
I guess you should go back to your village. They need more of you there.
Agunbanigo!

You're delirious.

It's not your state, it belongs to all Nigerians and for your information, I went to Owo Grammar School.

Stop your idiotic, barbaric, tribalistic and uneducated posturing. I don't like Lagos because it's crowded, that's my prerogative and you don't get to tell me where I can go in Nigeria. I have the means and opportunity to travel through her as I wish.

I won't dignify you with an insult since you're doing a good job exposing your lack of home training. I pity your loved ones if your personal life is rife like your online persona and you get unhinged because of an opinion.

PS: Mr. omo Ondo, I guarantee you that before mid-year I will have more land/property there than all your generation combined.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by lozanni(m): 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
seguno2:

More often than not, it is demand that creates supply.
Has Elegushi beach been developed into tourist place?
Why not if not?

Yes, demand creates supply, but sometime hype through 'media manipulation' can create demand for a product, we only need to look at Apple's iPhone series to know the power of the media: the unexplainable rush to queue for a prodduct that is yet to be released to the market.
I wonder too why nothing has been down to really convert Elegushi beach to a tourist haven, seems they are more interested in hotel development which is very,very lucrative as you are assured of almost 100% occupancy rates; for all the lodging accommodation available in hotels around the VI and Lekki Axis.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Oyindaberry(f): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
Niyinficient:
Nairalanders in Akure the Ondo state capital made a trip to the largest coastline in West Africa in Araromi seaside in And State.....

Getting down to the site, a 3hr drive from akure, one would wonder if our leaders who go on various vacations to the Carribeans are so dead to this precious jewel waiting to be explored! We bring you pictures!

@paulsibility, @temitopar, @ajoskele @leshluap

Who is this dark guy on yellow cap? Hmmmm
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by olumide4christ: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
mikaelzX:
Akwa Ibom, Cross-River, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Ondo, Ogun and Lagos all have boundaries with the Atlantic Ocean. It's a shame they don't teach that in school

They all have boundaries with the ocean....yess..but not every coastline has a beach bothering the sea/ocean....they may have just mangrove forest/swamp adjoining the sea as is predominant in the South-South areas of this country. That's Geography for you...don't know if you studied it in secondary school. Sooo...the person you quoted wasn't far from the truth.

Every Geography student knows that coastlines differ from place to place...that's why in England for example, you have rocky cliffs adjoining the ocean..same with some countries like Norway...no beaches..You find beaches in countries like France, Spain, Portugal..that's why the British travel to these places to enjoy the beaches and the sun.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by ajoskele(m): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You're delirious.

It's not your state, it belongs to all Nigerians and for your information, I went to Owo Grammar School.

Stop your idiotic, barbaric, tribalistic and uneducated posturing. I don't like Lagos because it's crowded, that's my prerogative and you don't get to tell me where I can go in Nigeria. I have the means and opportunity to travel through her as I wish.

I won't dignify you with an insult since you're doing a good job exposing your lack of home training. I pity your loved ones if your personal life is rife like your online persona and you get unhinged because of an opinion.

PS: Mr. omo Ondo, I guarantee you that before mid-year I will have more land/property there than all your generation combined.
I just confirmed you are a very bad liar. There is no Owo Grammar School. We only have Owo High School some metres down FMC if you are coming to Ikare junction.

Bro, I won't reply you again. I just discovered you have been lying all day.
Daginidoro!
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by nigeriafarmer: 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
paradigmshift:

yes u will see more than dt
I de fear o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.