Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

100°♥ Questions . Ladies Please Answer Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 100°♥ Questions . Ladies Please Answer Me (645 Views)

5 Questions Ladies Will Hardly Say Yes To / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100°♥ Questions . Ladies Please Answer Me by CyberGypsy(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2016
most guys in the Dudehood are deluding girls to bleep them(girls) all in the name of Love ♥. yet some girls won't still see the guy who approach them as a xteristic of a fúckkkboy. they will still fall like Jericho's wall.
for those who don't understand Urban word
Fuckboy :A Fuckboy is the type of guy who does shit that generally pisses the population of the earth off all the time. He will also lead girls on just for hookups, says he's really into you but doesn't want to deal with all the "relationship bullshit"just to Bleep you. He thinks about himself and only himself all the time but pretends to be really nice.

so ladies here is the question .

how do you identify a fuçckkkboy?

what signs do you see immediately he approaches you at first?

what are the things you consider to say yes to a guy?

NB: please no forming, say it the way you use to .
Re: 100°♥ Questions . Ladies Please Answer Me by makydee(f): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2016
Oh well,

99.9% of those fvckboys can't fvck me cool

Now to your question cool

Re: 100°♥ Questions . Ladies Please Answer Me by CyberGypsy(m): 11:58am On Dec 31, 2016
makydee:
Oh well,

not all guys with that look is a fuçk boy undecided . I do it at times and am ain't a fuvkboy.

and what makes you seems sure about not been fuvked by one

btw you have 2 more questions to answer
Re: 100°♥ Questions . Ladies Please Answer Me by taiocol: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
It's very easy for a member of the Ffcuk click to Identify a fuckboy.
Re: 100°♥ Questions . Ladies Please Answer Me by taiocol: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
makydee:
Oh well,

If that's how you identitfy a boy well the 1% slamming you are.

lipsrsealed
Re: 100°♥ Questions . Ladies Please Answer Me by CyberGypsy(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
taiocol:
It's very easy for a member of the Ffcuk click to Identify a fuckboy.

true true

you are 100% right

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Give Yourself Brain / When Is Mr/miss Nairaland Contest Coming Up This Year / Tribute To NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.