Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,103 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? (5245 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by Earthkumy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
APCmyheart:

hahahhaa i laugh at your mediocre, You call people celebrating victory as celebrating Boko haram? OMG i don't know which planet you are from...

Well you can't possibly know more than the military and General who are war veteran..

Even your paymasters cannot say anything about this.. hahaha..
did you read how America secretly buried Ben Laden, that action is wisdom at it best. You dont show important to terrorist organization, unless you are their secret admirer. we need people with brian in this country

1 Like

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by APCmyheart(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Seun
Life ban pls

Lalastclala

Yoru moniker says much about you... kid

LOL you are damn too daft, Screeming life ban like your life depend on Nairaland hahaha..

So if i was ban will it take me upto 5min to set up a new account?

That's where you need to use your brain..

Wailing Wailer

once again and last time

YOU CAN GO AND DIE----Oshiomole.
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by APCmyheart(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
Earthkumy:
did you read how America secretly buried Ben Laden, that action is wisdom at it best. You dont show important to terrorist organization, unless you are their secret admirer. we need people with brian in this country

And show me any Boko Haram commander that are being celebrated..

Common sense is not common..
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by Earthkumy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
APCmyheart:

And show me any Boko Haram commander that are being celebrated..

Common sense is not common..

how do you think that the flag you saw in Aso Rock is being displayed, do actully know the meaning of what your president just did?
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by freshboi88: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
Earthkumy:
forget hate, what the president and his army chief did was stupid, he suppose to burn the flag not celebrate it. unless they are telling us that bokoharam have archive their aim by conquring Aso Rock. go and check how America handles terrorist that is country with people that have good brain cell

Its only in Nigeria that bloody civilians who seats in the comfort of their homes will be telling Army Generals who have been n d battle front, commanded operations what to do with enemy items recovered from the battle ground.

This one can't even spell "achieve", he spelt it as "archive" telling two army generals who during their years n service have both fought wars

This country Ehn..... Sometimes I say Nigeria as a country is covered already with hate, anger, bigotry, seems there's no good in anybody anymore
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by APCmyheart(m): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
Earthkumy:
how do you think that the flag you saw in Aso Rock is being displayed, do actully know the meaning of what you president just did?

Tell us the meaning abeg you that know more than the military that went to hand it over to the President who is also a veteran of war...

You don't know anything about war and victory of war so please stop this your hatred.
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
APCmyheart:

Yoru moniker says much about you... kid

LOL you are damn too daft, Screeming life ban like your life depend on Nairaland hahaha..

So if i was ban will it take me upto 5min to set up a new account?

That's where you need to use your brain..

Wailing Wailer

once again and last time

YOU CAN GO AND DIE----Oshiomole.
I only respond to human beings
Stay clear my mention

1 Like

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by APCmyheart(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

I only respond to human beings
Stay clear my mention

And oi don't deal with kids most especially those that wake their parent up in bed with scissors kick..
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by Earthkumy(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
APCmyheart:

Tell us the meaning abeg you that know more than the military that went to hand it over to the President who is also a veteran of war...

You don't know anything about war and victory of war so please stop this your hatred.
the way is being displayed shows the president is a bokoharam man, when you conquer you throw the flag on the ground play with it and burn it. You dont hold it with respect as the president did, is showing the opposite, google how other countries celebrate victory over terrorists.

1 Like

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by APCmyheart(m): 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Earthkumy:
the way is being displayed shows the president is a bokoharam man, when you conquer you throw the flag on the ground play with it and burn it. You dont hold it with respect as the president did, is showing the opposite, google how other countries celebrate victory over terrorists.

Like i said those who present the Flag know more than you, They Military men that have fight so hard and know how they celebrate victory..

You don't know anything about the military and war....
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by Earthkumy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
APCmyheart:

Like i said those who present the Flag know more than you, They Military men that have fight so hard and know how they celebrate victory..

You don't know anything about the military and war....
they wanted to play their normal media game, this one is out it.
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by APCmyheart(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Earthkumy:
they wanted to play their normal media game, this one is out it.

No mind them jare..
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by Earthkumy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
APCmyheart:

No mind them jare..
i mean the president media team my brother, they got it very wrong

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Chicken Lived For Two Years Without A Head / My Prediction For Governorship Election Across 29 States. / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.