Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? (5220 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by Earthkumy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
what nonsense is this I'm seeing in Aso Rock. have bokoharam relocated to Aso Rock?
will it be possible for Obama to display terrorist flag in white house?

8 Likes

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by prince9851(m): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by agriboom: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ask again
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by leofab(f): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
So Boko haram has systematically moved their zero camp to Aso rock?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by yarimo(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
I mtcheeew for BUHARI and I Smh for op undecided

1 Like

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by ificatchmodeh: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
Na so we see..

Dullard is a failure.. undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by Earthkumy(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
leofab:
So Boko haram has systematically moved their zero camp to Aso rock?
tactically that is what they are saying oh

8 Likes

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by pchukwudi: 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
It's a shame that we are all still quiet at this time. A fat hairy big SHAME.

lalasticlala
seun
mynd44

This question deserves an answer. It would be immoral to hide this perspective.

3 Likes

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by MrsMurphy(f): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ayam not understanding dis administration [b][/b][color=#770077][/color]

5 Likes

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by daprince098(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
Next thing dem go do na to hoist the flag for Aso rock nd tell us say dem dey remember the day dem capture zero camp. SMH

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by Naijiant: 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by Horus(m): 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by melodies: 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
Good question! Totally unacceptable!

[quote author=Earthkumy post=52423203]what nonsense is this I'm seeing in Aso Rock. have bokoharam relocated to Aso Rock?
will it be possible for Obama to display terrorist flag in white house?
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
Someone should pls educate me; what's the significance of this?
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by Jokerman(m): 12:36am On Jan 01, 2017
Mhennnn ..... Buhari is dull true true....
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 01, 2017
Jokerman:
Mhennnn ..... Buhari is dull true true....

Talking about being "DULL". Its truely INCREDIBLE to take pride in the display of a piece of fabric while NOT A SINGLE money bag behind BOKO HARAM has ever been DISPLAYED to the world and with EVIDENCE.

Did they not tell us that BOKO HARAM have supperior firearms than the ones use by Nigerian Army.

Are these fire arms like maggi or salt one gets to buy in the market?

Where are they money bags behind BOKO HARAM?

Boko Haram as far as i am concern is a SWORD of the GLADIATORS in the Arena of the dirty game called POLITICS. I think the MULTITUDE OF NIGERIANS are they ones being taken for FOOLS by this "DULL MEN".

And truely FOOLS we mostly are!.......ITS JUST TOO SAD HOW WE OURSELVES CANT SEE OUR FOOLISHNESS.

Where are the money bags behind BOKO HARAM for real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by Earthkumy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Talking about being "DULL". Its truely INCREDIBLE to take pride in the display of a piece of fabric while NOT A SINGLE money bag behind BOKO HARAM has ever been DISPLAYED to the world and with EVIDENCE.

Did they not tell us that BOKO HARAM have supperior firearms than the ones use by Nigerian Army.

Are these fire arms like maggi or salt one gets to buy in the market?

Where are they money bags behind BOKO HARAM?

Boko Haram as far as i am concern is a SWORD of the GLADIATORS in the Arena of the dirty game called POLITICS. I think the MULTITUDE OF NIGERIANS are they ones being taken for FOOLS by this "DULL MEN".

And truely FOOLS we mostly are!.......ITS JUST TOO SAD HOW WE OURSELVES CANT SEE OUR FOOLISHNESS.

Where are the money bags behind BOKO HARAM for real.

you are so on point

1 Like

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by Earthkumy(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
gist4real:
Someone should pls educate me; what's the significance of this?

it signifies the presence of Bokoharam in Aso Rock
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by APCmyheart(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
So many dead brain youth on Nairaland, In war immediately the enemy camp have been taken over, Their symbol of power will be hand over to the President of that country as a sign of victory.....

So many of you commenting based on hatred are dead brain and can continue...

Both Buratai and Buhari are military men and they know the protocol on how to do it...

You can all go and die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by Earthkumy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
APCmyheart:
So many dead brain youth on Nairaland, In war immediately the enemy camp have been taken over, Their symbol of power will be hand over to the President of that country as a sign of victory.....

Both Buratai and Buhari are military men and they know the protocol on how to do it...

You can all go and die
forget hate, what the president and his army chief did was stupid, he suppose to burn the flag not celebrate it. unless they are telling us that bokoharam have archive their aim by conquring Aso Rock. go and check how America handles terrorist that is country with people that have good brain cell

3 Likes

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
Afonjas were defending him in my thread. I shock my head for Afonjas...don't know what Hausa- Fulani did to them that they have lost every sense of reasoning. One said it's a sign of victory....SMH. Wouldn't it be a sign of victory indeed to burn the flag or him Buhari wear his military uniform like Jonathan did...go to the battle ground and hoist Nigerian flag there AS A SIGN OF VICTORY!

2 Likes

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
Look at these two dull people ruling smart Igbos and Yorubaas. I can understand Igbos not comfortable with this certificateless and bigot of man ruling them but Yorubaa being okay with it, is what I don't understand at all.

1 Like

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by idupaul: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
Earthkumy:
forget hate, what the president and his army chief did was stupid, he suppose to burn the flag not celebrate it. unless they are telling us that bokoharam have archive their aim by conquring Aso Rock. go and check how America handles terrorist that is country with people that have good brain cell

No Muslim will burn that flag that clearly carries religious instructions on it ...

2 Likes

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by Earthkumy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
idupaul:

No Muslim will burn that flag that clearly carries religious instructions on it ...
that's to say all of them are Bokoharam, what are they pretending to be doing then?

2 Likes

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by APCmyheart(m): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
Earthkumy:

Wow you are saying a war veteran who have fought in war even maybe before you were born stupid?

You are saying a chief of Army staff that command all the war stupid?

Now do you know anything about military?

Do you know anything about war and how they celebrate war when they win?

Hmmmmm so many shidwen full Nairaland sha..

1 Like

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
APCmyheart:

You can all go and die

Seun
Lalasticlala
Life ban pls
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by idupaul: 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
APCmyheart:

Wow you are saying a war veteran who have fought in war even maybe before you were born stupid?

Keep kwayet it's 2017 and nobody want to hear an e rat talk
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by APCmyheart(m): 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Life ban pls

LOL is that all you can do?

Go and die- Oshiomole say so..

1 Like

Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by Earthkumy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
APCmyheart:

read well i didn't say the old man is stupid, i said the action they took by celebrating bokoharam in Abuja is stupid.
is a big shame that bokoharam that had killed thousands of men, women and children both born and unborn will be celebrated the way they president and the army chief had done. they should cover their head in shame. If the president wants to celebrate he should have gone to sambisa and host flag Nigeria as i sign of victory, not doing the opposite
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by APCmyheart(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
idupaul:

Keep kwayet it's 2017 and nobody want to hear an e rat talk

Wow i thought you are still in 2015 mugu..
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by APCmyheart(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
Earthkumy:

read well i didn't say the old man is stupid, i said the action they took by celebrating bokoharam in Abuja is stupid.
is a big shame that bokoharam that had killed thousands of men, women and children both born and unborn will be celebrated the way they president and the army chief had done. they should cover their head in shame. If the president wants to celebrate he should have gone to sambisa and host flag Nigeria as i sign of victory, not doing the opposite

hahahhaa i laugh at your mediocre, You call people celebrating victory as celebrating Boko haram? OMG i don't know which planet you are from...

Well you can't possibly know more than the military and General who are war veteran..

Even your paymasters cannot say anything about this.. hahaha..
Re: What Nonsense Is This, I See In Aso Rock? by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL is that all you can do?

Go and die-

Seun
Life ban pls

Lalastclala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra / TCN Sets To Resume Work At Abandoned Sub Station In Gombe / Lady In Shock As Tap In Lekki Sucks A Full Bucket Water Instead Of Pouring Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.